My Weight Story 2014!

I'm actually restarting sw on Tuesday, this going it alone malarky is proving very difficult lol, sw is amazing and really encourages better options! Xxx

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Decided Not to do the vlcd as its not really a lifestyle change and that's what I need really, think I just jumped too that idea cos I was feeling cr@p! Back to the healthier eating/lower cals, had omelette for breakfast, soup and bread for lunch and am marinating chicken in yogurt and tandoori spices for homemade Indian chicken and savoury rice tonight :) and a wagon wheel for a treat tonight!

X c X

Hi - I've tried Vladimir in the past and lost lots in the short term but put lots back on later - so like you I'm making more subtle changes now and hoping the will become lifetime habits - enjoying your thread!

Hi - I've tried Vladimir in the past and lost lots in the short term but put lots back on later - so like you I'm making more subtle changes now and hoping the will become lifetime habits - enjoying your thread!
Did u spot my deliberate mistake? That shd have said VLCD not Vladimir lol!

Haha of course!

So I've started back at sw today :) I'm excited and motivated! 18st 2lbs starting weight x

So I've started back at sw today :) I'm excited and motivated! 18st 2lbs starting weight x

Well done for going back to SW - hope you can commit now it's hard on ur own isn't it? Glad to hear you're motivated - keep letting us know how you're getting on.

Thanks ladies :) tonight's dinner is a Spanish omelette with sweet peppers onion and garlic as well as potatoes and eggs :) yum!

Yay just rejoined the gym :) signed the kids up too so they can use the creche and we can go swimming together whenever we fancy :) the gym is about a 5 minute walk from the house so I reckon the £62 pm is worth it just for the swimming (swimming at nearest council pool costs £8 admission, plus £4 travel plus around £5 on juice after etc which we can now just get at home so about £17 a time which is £68 pm, as we go once a week!) looking forward to it :) I'm so much better at keeping to a plan when I have scheduled workouts! Need to pull myself out of this dip I've gotten into, I feel like I'm mentally very up and down, things are either great or terrible, and just now I'm kinda the latter, which sucks, think a few things have just caught up on me n shook the front Ive been putting on lately :confused: well hopefully as the head stuff can negatively affect the body stuff, maybe improving the body stuff will impact positively on the head stuff lol!

Xxc

So I got my programme at the gym did that plus a good swim :) had porridge with a little honey and semi skim milk for breakfast, a fruit smoothie for lunch (made with juice extracted in my juicer :-D) and vegetarian haggis, mash, a tiny bit of houmous and roasted peppers :) an totally stuffed but feeling like I've made healthy choices and done well with portion control, so a good day :) xxx

So I got my programme at the gym did that plus a good swim :) had porridge with a little honey and semi skim milk for breakfast, a fruit smoothie for lunch (made with juice extracted in my juicer :-D) and vegetarian haggis, mash, a tiny bit of houmous and roasted peppers :) an totally stuffed but feeling like I've made healthy choices and done well with portion control, so a good day :) xxx

That's great - bet it'll make a big difference to how you look and feel - I REALLY must start exercising and regularly - we all know it makes sense!

I was on a total endorphin high the rest of the day lol, plus I'm really tired now so may finally get a good nights sleep!
Have seen a lot of people doing this 100 happy days hashtag on fb and *********, so I'm doing my own #100healthydays, posting a pic a day about my healthy eating stuff, and plan on not weighing until Day 100 to see the difference :) all helps with the motivation! If any of you wanna follow my ********* name is claireym87 :)
Excited about being back in the mood to exercise. Mind you the rowing machine may well change that after a few workouts!

Xxxx

Oops didn't realise you can't talk about those things on here, sorry! Xxx

Had another good Day today, got my house sorted out, did a million washings, etc then took three kids swimming for 2 hours so I just kept moving so hopefully burned some calories. My leg, arm and core are achey so feeling positive lol!

Food wise it's been

Breakfast - porridge with honey
Fresh juice - celery, apples, pears, kiwi, ginger

Lunch- potato cakes from leftover veggi haggis fried in a tiny bit of olive oil and couscous with red onion and mixed peppers

Dinner - 2 quorn sticky fillets with leftover couscous

Saturday treat - homemade popcorn drizzled with melted milky bar and agave syrup :)

Feeling good :)

Xxxx

Had another good Day today, got my house sorted out, did a million washings, etc then took three kids swimming for 2 hours so I just kept moving so hopefully burned some calories. My leg, arm and core are achey so feeling positive lol!

Food wise it's been

Breakfast - porridge with honey
Fresh juice - celery, apples, pears, kiwi, ginger

Lunch- potato cakes from leftover veggi haggis fried in a tiny bit of olive oil and couscous with red onion and mixed peppers

Dinner - 2 quorn sticky fillets with leftover couscous

Saturday treat - homemade popcorn drizzled with melted milky bar and agave syrup :)

Feeling good :)

Xxxx

luv the popcorn idea!!

Thanks it was yummy and not too bad for a treat, I used two of the tiny milky bars and that did popcorn for me and two pretty greedy little bits! Not aiming for perfection any more, just moderation :)

Xxx

That's a brilliant idea with the popcorn, will have to try it! Your food choices all sound great :) Also, hi, I'm Fi! Hope you don't mind me popping in?
I'm also doing the #100happydays thing, how's yours going so far?

Thank you :) feeling good and satisfied with what I'm eating and can see a big difference in my skin in even three days!
I'm on Day 3 of my 100 healthy days :) what about you?

Food for today is

Brunch (had a Sunday lie in lol) - onion bagel with 2 poached eggs (omg so yummy!) and the leftover couscous from yesterday ( pleased as I previously would have eaten the whole lot in a oner but this time it's done me 3 servings and 1 for my son!)

Dinner - Linda McCartney sausages and patatas bravas made healthy by par boiling and roasting baby potatoes and homemade sauce of chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, onion, garlic and smoked paprika with a tbsp of olive oil :)

Have low fat yogurt and fruit for snacks

Looking forward to the gym tomorrow, do my programme, get a swim and a sauna after, can't beat it!!

Xxx

Had a bit of a slip up last night but nothing major, had a bagel with cheese as well as the rest of my food, but I'm figuring one bagel even with cheese is nothing compared to the binges I'd been having lately! So all is good!

Plan for today -

Breakfast- 2x poached egg and a slice of batch loaf toast, plus home made juice.

Lunch- pasta with leftover tomato sauce.

Dinner- healthy homemade tandoori chicken and home made sweet potato and onion 'baaji' style cakes.

Snacks low fat yogurt and a bueno:)

Last edited:
your doing great :clap: seems like your in the zone. i love the buzz exercise gives you. i just wish i could go 100 days without weighing myself, it would be such a good feeling but i have gone from being a serial weigher to once a week.

hope your having a good day as for your slip up it was a little blip and we all deserve a little something every now and then :)

Back