My Weight Story 2014!

Lol I meant your biscuits the night before lol!

I have a snack size milky bar and a tiny dairy milk as my snack tonight, feel like I've earned them!

Going to body combat tomorrow and I'm terrified! I'll be the only fatty! My gym is a right poser gym with people in Mark Jacobs gym wear and there's Me in my primark xl men's joggies and my batman tops lmao!!

Must say I was able to hammer Minh workout tonight, I can feel the difference in a week, but the rower is still horrible and always will be lol!

Xxxx

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I meant your biscuits the night before lol!

I have a snack size milky bar and a tiny dairy milk as my snack tonight, feel like I've earned them!

Going to body combat tomorrow and I'm terrified! I'll be the only fatty! My gym is a right poser gym with people in Mark Jacobs gym wear and there's Me in my primark xl men's joggies and my batman tops lmao!!

Must say I was able to hammer Minh workout tonight, I can feel the difference in a week, but the rower is still horrible and always will be lol!

Xxxx

oooh that misunderstanding puts my slip up score to 2 then LOL!

Good 4 u going to gym in casual gear not designer stuff - I'm not a fan of posers - go girl!!

Lol thanks, I have no idea why you'd spend all sorts on gym clothes, unless for a functional reason, they just get sweaty and smelly!

Give me slouchy sweats and a superhero tee every time! Haha!!

Xxx

hi claire

i see your still doing great, well done you :D i am joining the gym today but just for the swimming as i have not got the confidence to go in the gym yet (lol how strange i can get my cosy on and go swimming but not go in the gym!).

My kids have moaned this week about eating yet another healthy meal - its hard coz my middle son has lost far too much weight and is super skinny, but as i said to him you still need healthy stuff you cant just fill your face with rubbish to put weight on, its hard to please all 3 and the hubby sometimes.

hope you have a good day :)

Good luck luv! It's weird what we're embarrassed about!!I can happily strut about in my size 18-20 bikini yet I feel horrendous in my gym clothes lol!

Xxx

So been to the gym, did a 5 min treadmill walk to warm up, 20 mins of intervals on the criss trainer, 3 reps of 500m on the rower with a minutes rest between, then 3x reps of stepping up and down on a step raising weights 12 Times, then jogging, and a 5 min cool down walk on treadmill, then did body combat but stopped halfway through cos I was exhausted! Then a swim! Feel good but suspect I'll be in agony later!

Food plan is -

Breakfast- onion bagel with half fat butter.

Lunch - baked sweet potato with light philli, sweet peppers and chicken.

Dinner- vegetarian haggis, parsnips, carrots and roast potatoes (done in minimal olive oil)

Snacks- fat free yogurt and a kit Kat

Xxxx

Scrap that lol, I was going too have a cheat day on Sunday but decided to do it tonight instead, got a chippy with the kids and having a few munchies with them. Was going to have a movie night with them Sunday and use that as cheat night but they're staying at their dad's on Sunday so swapped for tonight! No guilt allowed as this is a lifestyle change and I intend on always being allowed a treat now and then!
Back in the gym tomorrow then swimming with the kids, so this will be burned off in no time and tonight's dinner we'll have tomorrow!!!

Xxx

that's a great idea - we shdn't get obsessed with losing weight - much better to have a balanced attitude - wonder if I'll ever achieve that eh?

Lol I hope one day I'll manage that lol!!

So... Plan for today :-D

Breakfast - porridge with 50/50 semi skimmed milk and water with honey

Lunch - 2 x veg spring rolls and roasted peppers, Greek style muller light

Dinner - veg haggis, potatoes, carrots and parsnips

Snacks- possibly a packet of crisps plus fruit

Off to the gym at 12, then swimming with the kids after my workout :) think we'll end up there all day lol! Dinner will be well deserved haha!!

Feeling really energetic and positive right now which is brilliant given the dip I've been in lately :) every aspect of life seems to be improving (except the lack of love life but that's something I'm okay to be outta for now lol!)
The kids are doing more, they're eating better, I've got the energy and motivation to keep Up with everything instead of doing just enough to keep us going. I'm happier, already feeling healthier, got ambitions for my fitness that I'll share at a later date :) even relations between Me and my ex feel easier just now! And all this is whilst I don't even know if I've lost any weight haha! Will find out in 91 days! #100healthydays! Changing my life!

Have a great Saturday - I plan to!!

Xxx

That's so great that you're feeling good :) Positivity is infectious!
Sorry it's been a while since I've checked in; looking back you really seem to be on a roll, it's really inspiring to see! I always feel embarrassed in gym clothes/when people see me working out... I only really run outside when it's dark because I'm paranoid about what people think. Need to get over that I think! I love that you have superhero t-shirts, awesome workout theme!

Haha! Hadn't thought of the theme aspect! Love it! Today I am... BATFAT!!! Lmao!!! That's snow, feeling so into it right now, let's hope it stays this way lol! Xxx

Non scale victory! So delighted that my cheat night last night didn't spill over! Woke up this morning With no desire to keep going with junk just straight back to healthy eating and exercise :-D this has gotta be a first!

Xxx

So plan for today :)

Breakfast - toast with light philli

Lunch - leftover veg haggis potato cakes and sweet peppers

Dinner - pasta with light philli or tomato sauce and peppers (need to go shopping but using stuff up first!)

Snacks - yogurt and a kid's size dairy milk

Thinking I'll hit the gym once I've dropped the kids off at their dad's later too, and get a swim and stuff.

Feeling a bit bleh today after yesterday's mega positivity. I've been trying to get hold of my ex (boys Dad) and no luck, which makes me panic that he won't be there when I go to drop the kids off today. He goes out drinking lots and I always worry that he'll just stay out n not bother about being home for them. It stresses me out so much and affects my whole mood so negatively :-( just wish he was reliable enough that I could rely on him! I'm not even meant to be dropping them of till 2 but my stomach is gonna be in knots till this is sorted :-( grrrrr!

Xcc

So plan for today :)

Breakfast - toast with light philli

Lunch - leftover veg haggis potato cakes and sweet peppers

Dinner - pasta with light philli or tomato sauce and peppers (need to go shopping but using stuff up first!)

Snacks - yogurt and a kid's size dairy milk

Thinking I'll hit the gym once I've dropped the kids off at their dad's later too, and get a swim and stuff.

Feeling a bit bleh today after yesterday's mega positivity. I've been trying to get hold of my ex (boys Dad) and no luck, which makes me panic that he won't be there when I go to drop the kids off today. He goes out drinking lots and I always worry that he'll just stay out n not bother about being home for them. It stresses me out so much and affects my whole mood so negatively :-( just wish he was reliable enough that I could rely on him! I'm not even meant to be dropping them of till 2 but my stomach is gonna be in knots till this is sorted :-( grrrrr!

Xcc

Hi - ur doing well to plan with all that stress going on - I have a friend in a similar situation with the children - how can Dads do that?! Hope it works out today - take care of you toox

Thanks luv, he's an amazing Dad but I just wish he was more reliable grrr! Have finally gotten hold of him mind you so feeling a bit better :)

How's things with you anyways upndown? Xxx

glad you've sorted it - I'm ok - appetite back - so must be careful now - lost 3.5lb last week cos I was ill - so not expecting much this week - had bacon & egg roll for brunch and having rest of yest chill for tea - may go for walk - if I make that could be the start of exercising for me lol! Enjoy your me time later.

Well done on your loss love, I'm sure this week will be fine!
I came to my friends last night abided ended up having a bottle of wine! Oopsie! Up bright and early though and heading home soon fit breakfast and then straight to the gym :) am gonna worth double hard today to do damage control! Am about a 45 min bus journey away from home so can't wait to leave lol!

Aaaanyways, plan for the day!

Breakfast - porridge and honey

Lunch- final bit of leftover haggis with sweet potato, onion and garlic

Dinner- philli light pasta with sweet peppers and chillis :) mmmmm!

Snack- treat size choc and yogurt

Gunna do my workout programme, an extra 20 mins on treadmill, some vibroplate exercises and a good swim. Kids are at their dad's tonight so have all day to kill the wine calories!!

Days like today I'm glad I'm not weighing fir another 90 day's! Trying to see the bigger picture instead of week to week gains and losses, hoping it'll do my motivation good by not having the 'stuff it I gained, might as well eat cr@p all day!' moments!

Have a great day :) x

Well done on your loss love, I'm sure this week will be fine!
I came to my friends last night abided ended up having a bottle of wine! Oopsie! Up bright and early though and heading home soon fit breakfast and then straight to the gym :) am gonna worth double hard today to do damage control! Am about a 45 min bus journey away from home so can't wait to leave lol!

Aaaanyways, plan for the day!

Breakfast - porridge and honey

Lunch- final bit of leftover haggis with sweet potato, onion and garlic

Dinner- philli light pasta with sweet peppers and chillis :) mmmmm!

Snack- treat size choc and yogurt

Gunna do my workout programme, an extra 20 mins on treadmill, some vibroplate exercises and a good swim. Kids are at their dad's tonight so have all day to kill the wine calories!!

Days like today I'm glad I'm not weighing fir another 90 day's! Trying to see the bigger picture instead of week to week gains and losses, hoping it'll do my motivation good by not having the 'stuff it I gained, might as well eat cr@p all day!' moments!

Have a great day :) x

I like ur attitude - exercise the wine off - achieveable whilst children are away!

No heating at the school today - so I have my granddaughter here (Poppy aged 8) - she's a sweetie - just gave her some money at the shop and she bought some jelly sweets and a freddo choc - woofed them down - so that's 7 out of my 10 syns gone by 10 o'clock!!!

So perhaps an omelette for lunch and lamb and veg for tea - NO MORE TREATS!!!

Good luck with your fit and healthy day!

Kids are a bad influence lol! My two test my will power with their yummy treats!!
I came home from my friends and decided before the gym I needed a furniture reshuffle, and have just drained, moved, and refilled a 3 foot, 125 litre fish tank lol, I'm in agony! That was a hell of a job! Still going to the gym but gonna go after lunch instead, still got the living room furniture to move around now! Love a productive day! Am mid making a bench for the living room from a discarded coffee table so am happy to have cleared a space for when it's done :)

Back