My Weight Story 2014!

Confession time!

I weighed in last week and in my first 6 week's of conversant exercise and healthy eating. I'd lost a grand total of....3 effing lbs :-( absolutely devastated. I've been totally honest and accountable in this diary and really hoped for a great number. So after that weigh in I totally lost the plot for about a week and have been truly gluttonous. I've decided to follow the sw plan now as the healthy eating alone has clearly been fruitless!

Plan for today-

Breakfast - porridge (hexb) semi skimmed milk (hex a) honey (2syns) sweetner

Lunch - 1/2 can of tomato soup (5syns), pasta, peppers.

Snack - fat free yogurt with sweeter and passion fruit

Dinner - syn free homemade curry with sweet potato and smash pepper pakora

Dessert - mullerlight

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Claire I really feel for u - I can hardly believe it - well done for choosing an eating plan that'll suit you - put last week behind you and focus on the job in hand!

I wdn't say the last 6 weeks was useless - it got u going to the gym and get into a healthy lifestyle - but not the weight loss we expected - onwards and downwards as they say!

Hi - ur very quiet I hope ur ok?? I know u feel as if u've wasted 6 weeks - but u've done well to exercise and the kids have enjoyed it too and u ate healthily so that's a load of really good things to do for all of u.

So u went off track - we've all done that - try to get back to posting we're here to help- no judgements here - we're all in the same boat - I've certainly been where u are now and have the t shirt - take care of ux

Claire - If ur reading this - hope ur ok? I know u were disappointed but it was a small loss and u must be fitter after all the exercise - bet the kids enjoyed it all too - hope u can get back on plan soon - take carex

Confession time! I weighed in last week and in my first 6 week's of conversant exercise and healthy eating. I'd lost a grand total of....3 effing lbs :-( absolutely devastated. I've been totally honest and accountable in this diary and really hoped for a great number. So after that weigh in I totally lost the plot for about a week and have been truly gluttonous. I've decided to follow the sw plan now as the healthy eating alone has clearly been fruitless! Plan for today- Breakfast - porridge (hexb) semi skimmed milk (hex a) honey (2syns) sweetner Lunch - 1/2 can of tomato soup (5syns), pasta, peppers. Snack - fat free yogurt with sweeter and passion fruit Dinner - syn free homemade curry with sweet potato and smash pepper pakora Dessert - mullerlight Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to jump in but I hope you are doing well. X

hi claire, i hope you are looking on here - we are here for you to support you through the good and the bad times - come back to us and hopefully between us we can listen to you and help you :)

hi claire, i hope you are looking on here - we are here for you to support you through the good and the bad times - come back to us and hopefully between us we can listen to you and help you :)

I second the above! Yes Claire - hope ur reading these posts - don't beat urself up - u have done well the scales aren't everything esp the benefits for u as a family!

Monday's coming up - the best day to start I reckon!!

Hey all! Back to it lol!

Doing an odd thing, rejoined ww, but am actually following sw, but going for weigh in keeps me accountable and going with a friend is doubly so! Actually Getting going properly today as I've had a lot of nights out n stuff so got till weds to get a result lol! Restarted at 18st 10.5 :-( back in the gym on Thursday (been skint and had to wait to pay my fee lol!) so hopefully get the scales and the motivation going the way I want! Thanks for yr support, it really does help :) xxx

Gosh that's weird - I was thinking of u this morning - good to have u back - I think SW is the best and loads of good recipes here! Good luck!

Cheers :) yeah I do love the variety on sw x

hey you :) am so pleased your back. good luck with slimming world,i like that one lots of choice and never a chance of being hungry

Had some yuuuumy stuff today and no feeling deprived :) xx

how did your weigh in go yesterday? x

Had some yuuuumy stuff today and no feeling deprived :) xx

Isn't it good when u can eat what u enjoy and still lose weight??

Back