My Weight Story 2014!

Hammered it at the gym today, it's my sons birthday tomorrow so I know it'll be a write off lol, turns 7 so it'll be typical yummy kids party food and his Dad is a chef and has made possibly the tastiest cake ever. Hope to have done some damage control today anyways, did 20 mins pretty high intensity on the x trainer, in higher and lower intervals, 15 mins on the bike, 3 rep sets on the rower, then did a 45 min body combat class and then an hour's swimming and treading water :) am that awesome kind of sore!

Am decorating said awesome cake tonight and am absolutely dreading it, Not eating the cake trimmings and the sweets for decorating is gunna be challenging!

No plan for tomorrow :-/ eek!

Xxx

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OOH that workout sounds tough but will have burned off zillions - well done!!

not eating the cake decs wd be even tougher for me!

but for me the TOUGHEST of all wd be the party - all those sugary things - pastry things - mouth is watering just at the thought.....

think u need to get ur thinking cap on for a plan for cake dec 2nite and 2moro - good luck!!

I'm just gunna have what I want at the party, it's at soft play so at least it'll be easier than a party at home!
Tomorrow breakfast and dinner will be healthy and the party shouldn't be too bad. Fingers crossed lol!

that's the best thing to do I think! I hope ur son has a great birthday and everyone has a good time!

Enjoy ur day - it'll be tiring but fun!

Just as well u booked a soft play area if ur having the same weather as us - it wet and REALLY windy - I live near the coast - and I fancy wrapping up well and going for a walk on the beach - hubby would usually come but he thinks I'm nuts to go out in this!!

Had a lovely day thanks, but am paying for it now. I have crohns disease and have been fine for ages but I think eating a lot of fatty stuff after eating so healthily has shocked by digestion. Am in so much pain, it's literally like mid stage labour pain. Tmi but even water Ias going straight through me :-( owch.

Hopefully this will pass once my medicine kicks in and everything is out of my system. Blergh.

Plan for today, if I can manage it.

Breakfast (10:30) - 1 slice dry toast and a Greek mullerlight (being cautious)

Lunch- medium bowl weetabix minis and semi skimmed milk

Dinner - roast chicken, mash potato, carrots and parsnips.

Snack - snack size treat.

Feel really ewwwwww just now so slobbing Out for a while then see how we go. If I'm better later and can't hold in water and a bit of food I might go for a light workout but may well just leave it till tomorrow, again, will play it by ear!

Have a great day x

Had a lovely day thanks, but am paying for it now. I have crohns disease and have been fine for ages but I think eating a lot of fatty stuff after eating so healthily has shocked by digestion. Am in so much pain, it's literally like mid stage labour pain. Tmi but even water Ias going straight through me :-( owch.

Hopefully this will pass once my medicine kicks in and everything is out of my system. Blergh.

Plan for today, if I can manage it.

Breakfast (10:30) - 1 slice dry toast and a Greek mullerlight (being cautious)

Lunch- medium bowl weetabix minis and semi skimmed milk

Dinner - roast chicken, mash potato, carrots and parsnips.

Snack - snack size treat.

Feel really ewwwwww just now so slobbing Out for a while then see how we go. If I'm better later and can't hold in water and a bit of food I might go for a light workout but may well just leave it till tomorrow, again, will play it by ear!

Have a great day x

Sorry to hear that - isn't it a pain (no pun intended) that we always pay for the good things in life!

Hope u feel better by the time u read this and manage to stay on plan - take care

Feeling a lot better and stuck to plan :)

Plan for tomorrow -

Breakfast - poached egg bagel

Lunch - jacket Potato with philli light

Dinner- couscous with chicken, peppers, onion and garlic

Snack - fruit, yogurt and a piece of leftover birthday cake

Going to the gym tomorrow morning and swimming with the kids after that :)

Xxxx

Feeling a lot better and stuck to plan :)

Plan for tomorrow -

Breakfast - poached egg bagel

Lunch - jacket Potato with philli light

Dinner- couscous with chicken, peppers, onion and garlic

Snack - fruit, yogurt and a piece of leftover birthday cake

Going to the gym tomorrow morning and swimming with the kids after that :)

Xxxx

wooo - love a bit of birthday cake - esp the bit with the decorations!!

Today has been -

Long lie so no breakfast.

Lunch - reheated couscous with peppers garlic and onions

Dinner - Big portion of pasta with philli light with onions and peppers, and chilli and garlic coated sweet potato wedges :)

Snacks- packet of Quavers and milky way crispy rolls, yummy!

Went to the gym and did my programme plus some running in the pool, tired and sore but in the best way :)

Got an offer of discounted personal training sessions so have booked 2 one hour sessions one for next week and see when she reckons I should use the other :)

Xxx

Today has been -

Long lie so no breakfast.

Lunch - reheated couscous with peppers garlic and onions

Dinner - Big portion of pasta with philli light with onions and peppers, and chilli and garlic coated sweet potato wedges :)

Snacks- packet of Quavers and milky way crispy rolls, yummy!

Went to the gym and did my programme plus some running in the pool, tired and sore but in the best way :)

Got an offer of discounted personal training sessions so have booked 2 one hour sessions one for next week and see when she reckons I should use the other :)

Xxx

Well done - personal trainer sessions are a good idea - I've had couple and the woman really explained how to get the most our of my workouts. I did a 30 min exercise dvd today - not much compared to you - but it's a start!!

Excited about WI 2moro - I've had 6 days on plan - not done that for a while - so hope to correct last week's gain!

:) can't wait to see your weigh in bet you've done really well :)

I'm starting to wobble with the Not weighing thing, I think I'm going to weigh next week cos I don't know what if anything I've lost and starting to feel a bit discouraged about it cos I'm convinced nothing's come off. Am thinking I'll let myself see my weight with the pt on Tuesday, that'll be 4 weeks since starting the gym so it's longer than I've ever lasted before!

Xxx

:) can't wait to see your weigh in bet you've done really well :)

I'm starting to wobble with the Not weighing thing, I think I'm going to weigh next week cos I don't know what if anything I've lost and starting to feel a bit discouraged about it cos I'm convinced nothing's come off. Am thinking I'll let myself see my weight with the pt on Tuesday, that'll be 4 weeks since starting the gym so it's longer than I've ever lasted before!

Xxx

Thx - u'v done well keeping off the scales - good idea to weight after 4 weeks - surely u'll have lost - u seem very on track to me and all the exercise!!

I'm addicted - I weigh at least twice a day and move scales round the room until I get the lowest reading - VERY SAD!! Will let u know how I get on!!

Yep, very sad, and exactly what I do when I have scales! It's been like coming off heroine Not weighing lol!!

I'm a serial weigher too :( can't help myself!! It's an addiction. I mostly tend to weigh in the morning when I get out of bed. Shouldn't really because depending on what it says can affect my whole outlook on the day! Hope when you do weigh next week you see lots of pounds have fallen off!! X

I really hope so too!

Plan for today -

Breakfast - medium bowl weetabix minis with semi milk

Lunch- leftover pasta from last night

Dinner- maggis packet so juicy chicken and baked sweet potato

Snack - yogurt and treat size choc

Gym later and swim etc, kids are at their dad's so going late and thinking I might try the yoga class, any thoughts?

Xxx

Yoga is fab, iv mostly done yogalates and find its excellent strengthening workout and it's good for the mind. I always feel quite relaxed. I love to swim just don't get much opportunity to go. X

I really hope so too!

Plan for today -

Breakfast - medium bowl weetabix minis with semi milk

Lunch- leftover pasta from last night

Dinner- maggis packet so juicy chicken and baked sweet potato

Snack - yogurt and treat size choc

Gym later and swim etc, kids are at their dad's so going late and thinking I might try the yoga class, any thoughts?

Xxx

I'm a big yoga fan - good for core body strength, relaxation, the mind - why no just give it a try - I know it's not for everyone!

Pleased to report I lost 4.5 this week but ate similar things (even the off plan stuff!) so forgetting last week and focussing on next wk's plan. Celebrating with corned beef hash - classy eh?!

Well done upndown that's brilliant!! :) xxx

Well done upndown that's brilliant!! :) xxx

Thanks I'm pretty chuffed - will aim for 2 next week - are u still planning to weigh soon?

Back