My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Well after being naughty throughout the whole of easter eating choccie. I am wiping the slate clean and getting back on track today. Got my new ticker and going back to a weigh in of a Tuesday morn seeing as I am starting new today again. So many bloody restarts! I really want to do this so got to get with it.

Tons of chocolate here though that people keep buying Archie and us. Its everywhere. Got to be strong. I want to be thin more than I want choc.

Hope everyone has a good day

good for you Trace, we can do this :) heres to a 100% week for you and me both, and a loss next WI! xxx

Good luck with your 100% week, really shoud be doing the same myself!!

x

Hi guys, its so hard!!!! I have just had to dump and crush all the chocolate! hahahaha otherwise I would have chomped it. Poor little un. He has a weak mother so he loses out. I feel terrible about it. Choc is not good foor him either though. Just thought I would vent.

Thanks guys for the support

XXXXX

Hiya hon

Sorry just not been online much at all lately. Or when I do get online little one wants attention and I simply cant concentrate. Or type or anything. I have been not doing diet at all... however.... yesterday my sis came round and said she had put on 2st so we both started WW today and are having a friday weekly weigh in at my house. I am chuffed cos its someone to do it with.

See how it goes. Wish me luck. Sorry not been on. Only on now as little one back at nursery now. Easter has kept me so occupied while he has been off. Not had much time at all.

XXX

Well my loss this week back on WW was 2lbs - lets hope it comes off again now.

Was up the allotment all morning so thats burnt some cals!

Hiya hon.

Just got to try and stay focused. Doing it with my sis now and its good to do it with each other. Gives me support.

X

Hiya well you know you will get support on here too ;),good your sis is doing it wiv ya though,bit of sibling competition :p

We are off to the allotment this morning the BNS are ready to plant out now (under cover).
Have a nice day,is Archie ok too?
xx

Hiya well you know you will get support on here too ;),good your sis is doing it wiv ya though,bit of sibling competition :p

We are off to the allotment this morning the BNS are ready to plant out now (under cover).
Have a nice day,is Archie ok too?
xx

Hey
Today been busy. Thanks for your message love. Allotment going well my end. Still more planting to be done. I just dont get time to do it all

I feel very depressed of late and extremely low and run down. Will have to go to the docs :(

Archie is very well and extremely happy i pleased to say :)

Hope you are feeling better and dont worry about your blip today love. You have done so well

XX

hey you, really happy to hear your sis is joining you on the WW - me and my sis are pretty competitive so i'm sure it will really help you.

well done on the 2lbs off this week - thats a fab start - must be nice now easter is over and Archie is back to nursery - you'll have a bit more time to yourself :)

sorry to hear you're feeling down though, hope the doc can help you out xxx

Hi guys,
Well a nice sunny day here. I feel knackered. Went to bed tired and woke up tired! Today I will take Archie to the park, bit of shopping. Try to knacker him out so I can do some stuff at the allotment while he sleeps. Does not always go to plan though!!

Just had beans on toast. Yum. Check in later.

Thanks Rach XXX

Hiya fuzzy :0

Well done some bits at allotment but got lots more to do and those weeds are creeping up again! Hate them. So my mum and I are going really early tomorrow morning. Good day with points. Thanks hon X

well done on your good points day :) did you manage to get Archie tired out to get plenty done at the allotment? x

Hey, he slept which was lucky so my mum and I ran around watering plants and doing a bit of weeding but got to do more tomorrow morning so Archie will prob run riot on there!!! Going to buy him a watering can in morning so he can water the strawberries :) XXXX

aww thats so cute! I am doing myself some little strawberry hanging baskets to put outside my house as i dont have any real garden or place to grow things.. :)

aww thats so cute! I am doing myself some little strawberry hanging baskets to put outside my house as i dont have any real garden or place to grow things.. :)

I know what you mean. I dont have a garden. Thats why we got the allotment. Its just nice being able to grow stuff. Cant wait for the strawbs to erupt! hehe have a nice day
X

Back