My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Hi fuzz :)

Yes I think it would do us good to get some air outside. Just half an hour does wonders in the fresh air. I suppose I am embarrassed as his face is like the surface of the moon. Its shocking!!!

Thanks hon for lovely message

XXXX
Hey why dont you make it more of an adventure ask him if he wants to dress up as his fave super hero :superwoman: so then he could wear a mask or something shame your not closer hun we have a fab darth vader mask.
Aww i wouldnt worry what people think, peeps will know when they see him what it is...Good luck with your little outing anyway xx

Hey Mumof1 I think it will be ok to just go to the end of the cul de sac for some air.. if its more for yourself than for the little one!

Thanks for the post this morning... you made me laugh when you mentioned Enrique... he is so so dashing mmmm.. yes he can call to my door anytime and I will not turn him away!!

Hope you feel better today loads of hugs xxxx

Hope you got some air and some much needed sleep. Don't worry about the grazing if you only went over by 3 points thats brillant

take care

M

Well guys... we have not been out! Just an update for you..

Fuzzy great idea about mask!! Not got one though. Got plenty of kids hats but no masks ha ha

Lumpy glad I made you laugh. Enrique is an exception to all men!! I would do anything for than man! ;)

Archie has had a bit of temperature all morning and writhing and itching and generally wanting cuddles all day. So will go out tomorrow for a walk as he was just not in the right frame of mind. Crying most of the day.

I have been picking... sticking to points though.

Jacket Potato with houmous and a side plate of spinach
Chocolate soya yog.

1 advocado and toasted pumpkin seeds

Laters dudes :)

Me again... hehe

Well another beautiful day looms. I am going bonkers stuck in. Little one not up yet so hoping the spots are turning to crusts so we can go out for some air and sunshine and a little walk. Bless him.

Not much to report so far. Not had breakfast yet. Just a cup o tea. Hoping for a good day on WW and still keeping my resolve. When monday comes round I get nervous about weigh ins as it looms!

Have a good day anyone that reads my diary :) XXXX

Hi there Tracey

I been a bit awol on here of late and not doing great with diet since hol!! Back on it as of today though :eek:

Hope ur likkle one is bit better this morn hun and here's to a 100% day xxx

hiya

i was panicking i couldnt find your diary there lol

hope you have a fab day and you managed to get some brekkie

x

Hiya chuck

How thanks for posting in my diary. Glad you found me :)

Not that much to report. We went out for a walk today and the spots are really starting to get small and dry up. Yay!! So happy for Archie. He has turned a corner today and is more like his old self.

I have been good on points. Although wanted to eat everything in fridge. Have lived on crudites all day to stop myself snacking. Arrggh!!!!! TOTM is due and I know this is why I want grub!

Hope you had a good day. Off to see your diary now :)

Ciao bella x

Hi there Tracey

I been a bit awol on here of late and not doing great with diet since hol!! Back on it as of today though :eek:

Hope ur likkle one is bit better this morn hun and here's to a 100% day xxx

Hey hon! Glad you are back and about. I liked our chats. I am trying again but this time really got to do it. God!

Have posted in your diary.

Hugs xxx

Hiya chuck

How thanks for posting in my diary. Glad you found me :)

Not that much to report. We went out for a walk today and the spots are really starting to get small and dry up. Yay!! So happy for Archie. He has turned a corner today and is more like his old self.

I have been good on points. Although wanted to eat everything in fridge. Have lived on crudites all day to stop myself snacking. Arrggh!!!!! TOTM is due and I know this is why I want grub!

Hope you had a good day. Off to see your diary now :)

Ciao bella x

good morning, i have replied to the questions you asked me on my diary:D

oh my its so warm here today, hope you have some fab weather too

do you have any plans for today?

x

Hiya world ;)

Lovely day in my part of the world. Popped to shops then to park with Archie and had to come home as front door being painted. Being good soo here is my food for today :

B: Nimble toast with sliced toms on
Orange juice

Lunch : Wholemeal bap with tons of salad and
fake ham ;) and vegan mayo and some vegan tortilla chips
plus houmous on side of plate
Vegan chocolate - 2 squares

Not sure about my dinner yet....

Hello you, glad you seem well on track and that Archie is on the mend. Take care xxx

Hiya

Today I have been so bad. I literally cant stop bloody eating. I am actually ravenous. Its really weird. Anyway suffice to say points are well and truly gone! LOL ha ha ha got to laugh.

Day before weigh in too! :eek:

Will have to start again tomorrow and put today behind me. Normally I would jack it all in and think what the hell but not this time. I have to just learn from these blips and get back in the zone.

I am cross with myself though.

Lovely day here. Went out to the park but Archie still not himself and on 2nd sleep of the day so he must still need rest. No nursery till maybe next monday.

Over and out :rolleyes:

poor archie, i hope he is on the mend soon chick

hopefully your binge wont show on your WI hunni

****hugs**** and goodluck for WI
xx

Glad to see I'm not the only one up at this time. So I can rush in and congratulate you on that pound down. Especiqally well done since you have had to deal with Archie being poorly too.

Take care

M

Back