My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

hey chick

good luck being back with points, ooh and i hope you can get moew sleep me lovely

cant have you sleeping thru the day hehe

x

Hiya guys

Well a nice sunny day I think. Off to a little farm place with little one today for a good few hours. Should wear the little bruiser out ha ha ha ha anyway... packed a really healthy picnic. Have pointed it all ha ha hahha really trying here guys. Its sooo hard though. I wonder why I find it all so hard. I never did in the old days.

Oh well... have good days everyone and will pop back online laters with any updates!

Happy days xxxx

P/S thanks for all the postings of support guys

Sorry to have missed your birthday but belated happy birthday it sounds as if you had a good time.

Enjoy your picnic

M

hey chick

hope you have a fab time at the farm, in fact i wish i was coming as well lol

you can do this, i know you can, sometimes tho our heads are just in the wrong place - good luck

xx

Hiya guys

Well yesterday was lovely. Walked around for 5 hours and finally went home. Little one loves this place we go to so he was happy. Kills a day at weekend. I wonder if I burnt much? Had a lovely picnic together.

Today I feel zonked! Got to get a few shopping bits but dont intend on doing much I can tell you.

Thanks for support love and I am trekking on.

xxxx

Morning !

Corse ya can do it - we all can, just maybe take a few diversions along the way, but we all end up @ the same destination @ some point xxxxx

Morning Tracey.:)
Glad you and Archie had a fab day at the farm,sorry i missed yer B/day hun...but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...

Hope you have a good day today and have managed to get back on the wagon now..xx

hiya hunni

glad you had a fab time, i love taking lucy to farms and things, she loves it and its always worth it to see the look on their wee faces

hope you have a fab day
x

Hi everyone

Well had a strange day. Not done too much as quite broke at present. However I had an appointment with my asthma nurse as I was very poorly last yr and early this yr with a chronic chest infection which has left me with asthma. Always had a weak chest but this really hit me. Anyway... she took my blood pressure and it was quite high and she asked about diets and I said I was doing WW but some days bad etc - she weighed me and then asked me to follow her plan she has which is created by a dietitican and wants me to go in every week and be weighed.

So I start this plan tomorrow and I go back next next Tuesday so changing my weigh in day and starting new again.

Hope its still ok to post on here?!

I hate diets!!! I feel fed up :(

Hiya honey

I will still be here - I need the support. Its a list of all different foods telling me what I simply CANNOT eat and what I can and then in what quantities per day and measurements.

She said if I follow this and weigh in weekly and once I have had some losses I can go to two weekly weigh ins but I think I will ask to stick to weekly weigh ins. I also weighed more on her scales and I think mine are slightly screwy. I will get some new ones I think. Hers were proper diet scales so must be right.

xxx

wow good luck with it, im sure you will do great, especially if you know someone else is weighin you every week - makes all the difference - feels as tho you are letting other people down and not just yourself iyswim?

you can do this me lovely
x

Hiya

Good luck with your new plan - corse you can stay on here - can't believe they wouldn't let you continue with WW though - my nurse was pleased when I told her I was doing it - she was even joining a class herself !!!

I have asthma too - have my yearly check on friday - I was quite bad with it last Aug too - must be the time of year lol

Good luck anyhow xx

Morning guys

She didnt say I couldnt continue with WW, she just wanted me to try her plan and see what happens, I think to see if I could stick to it better as I do tire of counting bloody points. Anyway we shall see. Starting it today!

Also it will do me a favour not having the option to count junk as points and eat that. I love a choccy bar!

My asthma is ok Fitz at moment, its just I have always had a weak chest and throat area and since my really terrible lower lung infection in January its got to be monitored, especially with swine flu around so they are keeping an eye on me.

Feeling tired and fed up today.

xxx

Morning,

I'm always pleased to see you are up early as well I don't feel so alone!!

I hope that you miss the swine flu and am glad the docs are keeping an eye on you as weak chests can be a real problem. Hopefully the nutses diet plan will start you loosing really well.

Hope your day is a good one

M

Morning guys

Well Day 2 of this nasty plan given to me by nurse. I wont be doing this one next week I can tell you!! I hate it. Its weird!! Gonna ask her if I can do WW.

It really does not cater to my veggie lifestyle. I have lots of food I eat that were easy for me to convert with points, Its not on this plan.

Arrggh!!!!:mad:

ME xxx

Morning guys

Well Day 2 of this nasty plan given to me by nurse. I wont be doing this one next week I can tell you!! I hate it. Its weird!! Gonna ask her if I can do WW.

It really does not cater to my veggie lifestyle. I have lots of food I eat that were easy for me to convert with points, Its not on this plan.

Arrggh!!!!:mad:

ME xxx

Just out of interest, what is it that this diet tells you to have ?

Hope today is a little better for you xx

Hiya Tracey.:)
The new diet sounds like bloomin torture to me hun!!:mad:
What is it and what sort of food are you allowed.
Put a days plan on for us to see..hope your ok and have a good day xx

Hi hun

The nurses diet sounds more trouble than its worth - espesh if they don't cater for veggie's!! :eek:

Go back and talk it over with her next week maybe she can adjust it!
x

Back