My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Hi All
Not been on much as havent seemed to have had the time. Still battling on with this diet. Arrggh!!

Fuz you changed your name on here? Why? XXXX

Not to worry about that small gain it sounds as if you've had a lot to do so that always makes it difficult. Great to hear that Archies party went great well done.

Have a good week

M

Hi hun

Thanks for visiting my diary - still on first week of the jigsaw diet and doing ok as far as working out units etc

Though must say I worked out I had 10 and no way was i eating all those each day so advised to drop to 8 and I did. Went a bit over last night but hey it was Sat night! WI is on Tues so we will see how i go not been losing on WW'ers for last few weeks so any loss would be good ;)

Think I'm gonna do it for a month to see how I go.

How you doing are you still struggling? x

Hi hun

Thanks for visiting my diary - still on first week of the jigsaw diet and doing ok as far as working out units etc

Though must say I worked out I had 10 and no way was i eating all those each day so advised to drop to 8 and I did. Went a bit over last night but hey it was Sat night! WI is on Tues so we will see how i go not been losing on WW'ers for last few weeks so any loss would be good ;)

Think I'm gonna do it for a month to see how I go.

How you doing are you still struggling? x

Hiya hon

Oh cant wait to see how you do. I bet its good. I know a few people on an old forum that did it and lost vast amounts. It can slow down but in the book there are various methods to work round this. Like doing twist for a few weeks etc. Bit like doing the wendy plan on here I guess.

I am ok. Trouble with me is once I fall off the wagon I find it so hard to get back on and Archie's bday was one of them! Next is my bday but I really have to just keep trying hard as I really must shift some weight.

I have thought about not doing WW but just literally cutting out all crap completely and simply eating my vegan food I have with no processed crap or treats as I did this before and I lost a lot. However I have a problem with portion control. I sound like a right greedy cow!!!

i just hate dieting and I like to not count anything but eat healthy but its hard!! As we all know.

XXXX

Hi hon

sorry to hear your struggling m8 strange it goes like that for all of us at times!

Have you heard of the Clean Diet - that might suit you. Its like you said no processed foods all foods must basically have a Mummy or come from the ground!! lol

Google it and see ;)
x

Hi hon

sorry to hear your struggling m8 strange it goes like that for all of us at times!

Have you heard of the Clean Diet - that might suit you. Its like you said no processed foods all foods must basically have a Mummy or come from the ground!! lol

Google it and see ;)
x

Hiya hon

I shall google that. All these diets hahaha no wonder we are all going mad. I like the sound of it though. Cant wait to do some research.

xxx

Hiya guys

Thanks for checking in with me you guys. I am still counting points at present. I did research the Clean diet. Wondering whether to buy it or not. I did ponder on Rick Gallop's GI diet as have the books here and I lost 4st on that quite easily and I liked not counting points etc. I may start that after this wk's weigh in. See how I do. Does that mean I cant post in here though? I guess it does :cry:

xxxxxx

Trace you can post whereever you want. Good luck with whatever you choose - why not just do Core and then you at least have your 21 points to fall back on if you need them? x

Hiya Rach and Fuzz. Core is a good idea. I forgot about the 21 pts thing. Is there weight restrictions to pasta and other stuff?

I did have a sneaky weigh in this morning and I was rather chuffed at what the scales said!! Will reveal all tomorrow if its still the same LOL!

Thanks for posting guys

love xx meeee

nope, no restriction on pasta / rice / potato etc.. just that you don't eat past feeling full into the really full area.. if you know what i mean.

i am on core this week and for the forseeable future i think.. so we can support each other :) x

oh and of course you have to stick to 3 meals per day and only snack on fruit / veg / fruities between meals :) x

I see this sounds good. I think I will give it a go chicky.

I would start tomorrow as its my weigh in day. What about you?

Oh you are already on it. I wonder how I will fair hahaha xxx;)

hiya

im seriuosly considering givin the core plan a go as well, i just seem to have some major hunger issue sthe now lol

you better stay here and post hehe

x

hiya

im seriuosly considering givin the core plan a go as well, i just seem to have some major hunger issue sthe now lol

you better stay here and post hehe

x

Hiya hon

I am staying here dont you worry love. I need the support. Dug out my old ww books and starting core tomorrow. I cant find one book but can remember what I am allowed from the other stuff and rachel helped me too.

Why dont you start core tomorrow too? We can see how our week goes?

Hope you had a good day chicky xxx

hey hunni

i would if i knew what i was doing lol, just said in my diary that my group only gave me info on the discovery plan so pretty clueless as to the core plan

helppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

x

Back