My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Hi All

On the core plan you have 3 set meals per day - bfast,lunch & dinner - at pretty regular time they recommend.

They also say to have wholwheat/brown pasta & rice - you dont need to weigh your carbs or protein - just eat until you feel full. Can snack on fruit & veg freely if feel hungry and have 21 points extra per week to spend on your own choices - its a very similar plan to SW - I personally found it didnt suit me as I am such a pig and never felt full however big my portion and I felt bloated !!!

It does work for loads people though as its only the treats that need counting.
Hope this helps
Good luck xx

Thanks fitz that helps a great deal. I am looking forward to starting today.

Will be hard though as out all day at a farm with Archie and a best mate so may have to start tomorrow.

I weighed in today and have a 1lb loss. Yesterday it showed more than that. Arrggh!! Diets and scales. I hate them all!!!

Bring on CORE!!!!

Hey
Well Done !!!!

Apound off is another one to forget about - I don't get on my scales anymore since I started at ww class - I would beat myself up too much with the variations.

Anyway - well done on your loss and good luck with your new plan xx

hey Trace :D good luck with Core - you know where I am if you need anything! hope you have a nice day out at the farm :) x

Hiya guys

Well farm was lovely and exhausting at the same time! I am tired today. Starting core today too as just couldnt yesterday. My friend made a gorgeous picnic and had made such a great effort I felt it was rude to turn my nose up at it. Thats my excuse anyway!!

In core can anyone remember what oils you are allowed each day. I am sure its 5ml of olive oil? I have lost the booklet
x

hiya, posted in your diary. Well done on being a good girl.

I am finding it so hard as its my bday on wed and people keep treating me and taking me out. I am so sick of food. Honestly. I want to go on a detox!!

x

i have never tried a detox *now kirsty is thinking about detoxing haha*

im loving your scottish phrases you keep dropping in hehe make me laugh

just try your best this week, last week was a nightmare for me, cos i was out everynight from friday to monday for diner - i ate what i liked but my other meals on those days were low in points and i scrapped a 0.5lb gain, so maybe you could try something like this?

im not saying it will work the same but ya know maybe help limit the damage?

x

Hiya ya cannie wee lassie ;) hehehe

Glad my scottish talk amuses you heehe

Been AWOL this weekend as just been so busy. Still doing core but def prefer points. No being naughty today but tomorrow wed and thur will all be bad days as being treated each lunchtime nice but not good on waistline. Try to have healthy things but they keep going on about me having a dessert aarrghhh!!

I found a book in a charity shop called The Omega Diet = I like the look of it. How you doing? xxx

Nobody there? boo hoo

Today is my birthday so its treat day ... another one ha ha ha

Having lunch with my mum and little un today and then a friend visiting later. Tomorrow I am back on the wagon BIG STYLE

x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Have a great day xx

Aww Trace - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE :553::553:

Enjoy ur day - don't worry bout points etc as you say back on it 2moro
xxx

Hiya ya cannie wee lassie ;) hehehe

Glad my scottish talk amuses you heehe

Been AWOL this weekend as just been so busy. Still doing core but def prefer points. No being naughty today but tomorrow wed and thur will all be bad days as being treated each lunchtime nice but not good on waistline. Try to have healthy things but they keep going on about me having a dessert aarrghhh!!

I found a book in a charity shop called The Omega Diet = I like the look of it. How you doing? xxx

hiya

you tried that new book yet?

i have been an angel this week, in fact i can barely believe it myself haha

im meeting my mum at nandos tomorrow for lunch (after WI) but nandos isnt that bad so looking forward tae that haha

aww what you not like about core?

x

Hello everyone!!! THANKS FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES X

I had a lovely day yesterday although it seemed to just fly by. Oh well. 38 now! Waaagggh. God help me!!!

So back on track today. Not tried the Omega Diet but it looks good. Basically you have 12 units each day and you must use all of these units. For instance one unit is for calcium so milk or cheese etc, one is for oil, one protein, one nuts and it goes on. I looked on amazon for reviews of the book and some were quite good losses.

I didnt even eat much yesterday really. I had no birthday cake. Nobody got me one :( so just had some lunch out with my mum but it wasnt naughty food. Today my friend taking me out for lunch but going to a salad place as thats my favourite food.

xxx

OH AND A 2LB GAIN!!!!! ARRGGGHHHH

Hey, glad you had a good day - don't worry about the gain - that will soon be gone.

Enjoy your lunch out today - salad sounds good !!

Hiya guys,

I am ok. Feeling bloody tired though. Not been sleeping. I was having a conversation with a mate yesterday and actually fell asleep during the conversation. Can you believe this? Its unreal. She was shouting down the phone and I woke up!!

Back doing points. Core was not for me. I think I loaded up ha ha ha ha

Just had my bran flakes and soya milk.

Going to check your diaries out xx

glad to hear you had a nice birthday :) dont worry about the gain it will be gone in no time xxx

Back