My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Hiya guys

Well its an A4 card with lists of foods and telling me to choose certain portions from the list but on the cereals/breads and grains list it says I can have 6 portions a day and one of the choices is 60z of porridge so I could have that that 6 times a day which seems weird. Or 6 slices of bread or 6 portions of 4oz of pasta. There is a dairy list which does not give my soya milk.

I cant actually continue it. Its horrid!!! I just cant get the hang of it cos of my veggie stuff. Its so easy to count this. I feel I am going mad with effing diets. Had enough.

I called the nurse today and she said just do WW starting tomorrow.

So thats what I am gonna do.

x

Hiya guys

Well its an A4 card with lists of foods and telling me to choose certain portions from the list but on the cereals/breads and grains list it says I can have 6 portions a day and one of the choices is 60z of porridge so I could have that that 6 times a day which seems weird. Or 6 slices of bread or 6 portions of 4oz of pasta. There is a dairy list which does not give my soya milk.

I cant actually continue it. Its horrid!!! I just cant get the hang of it cos of my veggie stuff. Its so easy to count this. I feel I am going mad with effing diets. Had enough.

I called the nurse today and she said just do WW starting tomorrow.

So thats what I am gonna do.

x
Crikey - that sound all abit strange - alot of carbs there.

See how you get on back with ww - once you get to grips and get to know the points of things it is ok - you can always be anal like I am and weigh ya cereal into little bags in advance and write on pkts & boxs as you buy them - I know some may gasp at this but it really helps when putting meals together etc.

Good Luck - hope back to ww is better for you xx

Hiya Fitz

I feel so relieved I will be back on WW. She didnt say I had to go back to be checked but I want to be as I dont want high blood pressure.. Its not really high at all but it worries me.

Can you see my pic now?!!

Yuck! xxx

Hiya Fitz

I feel so relieved I will be back on WW. She didnt say I had to go back to be checked but I want to be as I dont want high blood pressure.. Its not really high at all but it worries me.

Can you see my pic now?!!

Yuck! xxx

Now then listen - first of it ISNT yuk !!!!

I know what you mean about blood pressure - mine was higher than normal last week when I went - I have never had anything other than really good blood pressure - even when I weighed 17stone - but last week it was higher - didnt worry them as nurse think it was prob just cos I was anxious about pain - worried me though !!!!! I have to go to have my asthma check on friday & I'm gonna get nurse to check it again !!!

Good luck back on ww - welcome back - even though you didn't go anywhere lol

hey chick

its good to see you!! fab piccy - you look fab!

secondly that diet sounds really heavy on carbs - did you not feel bloated all the time?

x

Hiya hunnies ;)

Yes it was really heavy on carbs. I hated it. Made me feel depressed and even fatter as felt full of heavy pasta and breads etc.

Back on WW!! Yeeha

Thanks for comments about my pic. It is nice to put a face to the name eh. Gotta know who you are talking to!!

I was up most of night with a bad upset tummy. No idea why. Feeling better today although tired. Gotta find something to occupy little one today. Hmmmmm What can I do with my son with £3 in my purse LOL ha ha ha ha

Big hugs xxx

Good luck on your restart for WW! :) xx

Hiya tracey...
Picci is great...
Good luck with getting back to the WW plan...gawd the other was awful and didnt sound healthy at all hun..
have a lovely day today xx

Hi there

The piccie is great, nice to see a face to a name even if I'm the worst one for adding pics myself.

Glad to see you back on WWs. From my job I know that all practice's are being encouraged to get their Practice Nurses heavily involved in weight management but often they don't have any training or get generic diet sheets from the hospital which always seem over focused on meat and carbs, not allowing for veggies etc. WW has a staff of nutritionists (as do other major diets) so they have much more to offer I always believe. So I'm glad to see you back on points.

Good luck for the weekend and coming week.

M

Hiya

Thanks alot for support on here.

It was an NHS diet card but anyhow I am not doing it now so thats fab! It just had so much carbs on there, it was bizarre.

xx

Hiya

Bet you feel better already to be back on WW - hope you have a good result on tuesday :D xx

Hiya guys

Life ok.. just plodding on. Been busy with little one most of weekend. Weigh in looms tomorrow.

Over and Out

x

:) .. what a great loss .. that other diet certainly sounded bizarre! ... welcome back to Ww

Well done on your loss that's fabulous! Keep up the good work xx

Thank you very much!!!

Well another early morning. If little one does not wake me up its the bloody cats scratching aaahhh. Nobody wants me to sleep.

My nurse is on holiday for 2 weeks now so not seeing her again for a weigh in till 18th!!!

When I was sitting in the surgery, there was an interesting article in mag about people getting more sleep and actually losing weight. It was so interesting. Showed 5 women who lost all different amounts as they were getting more sleep.

I believe that actually as I know sleep really affects my food additions. Especially sugar.

Anyway...off to see some diaries xxx

Hiya Tracey hope you are well.
Congratulations on that fab loss hun..well done.
Suppose the article makes alot of sense really...you cant eat+sleep at the same time although i remember ages ago a lass on the ww site suffered from sleep eating like sleep walking and had to have locks put on the kitchen cupboard and fridge!!
have a nice day xx

i totally agree on the sleep thing - i'm really bad for bingeing when i'm tired and grotty!

well done on your loss.

Back