My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Hiya Hun.
Glad you are feeling better.
xx

Hiya

Another day. I used to dread the weekends on the diet but not now as I am feeling so in control, its all good!!!

I still am unwell but getting much better now. I must start listing my points again. Not been bothering this last week or so as not felt well.

Are you ok? Its bloody freezing! I popped to shops as really needed some bits. All stocked up now.

Staying in the warm! I am excited about weigh in on tues! I never used to be but I am now :)

Today is a really hard day :( I just want to eat and eat all day. Its TOTM in a few days and its killing me. I have used all my points basically snacking on odds and sods and I have nothing left and am climbin the walls! Might have to go to bed at 8 haha.

Glad you are starting to feel better now x

never mind, you can always start again tomorrow:):):):)

Glad your feeling better - and I know what u mean re comtemplating early night cuz you've ran out of points. I've done the exact same thing on many occasions.

Of course you could go over today then go under 2moro it will even itself out ;o)
x

Glad your feeling better - and I know what u mean re comtemplating early night cuz you've ran out of points. I've done the exact same thing on many occasions.

Of course you could go over today then go under 2moro it will even itself out ;o)
x

Hey

I wanted to say actually that I like your diary! You are doing really well. In the end I had a tiny banana and an orange so thats 1.5 over so its not the end of the world. A whole new day of points!

I have to be careful about going over cos the next day i dont want to give the points back!!

X

Hi, sorry to hear you're poorly again! Hope the tablets kick in soon and hang in there TOTM is a pain in the bum! Take care xxx

Hi Hun

Hope you feeling better!!

Juts catching up on everyone - you sounding focussed - well done and good luck for the weighin!!!!!

Donna x

well done on controlling your munchie day that well! hope it goes easier for you today and that TOTM passes quickly for you! xxx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the supportive posts. Well I am still going strong! Cant wait till weigh in tomorrow. Hope its a good un!

I have tried really hard and stuck to points.

Keep warm.. I am off to have a yummy huge jacket spud! YUM!

XXX

Hi guys

Will post my weigh in result first thing! I really look forward to tuesdays now :)

Thanks for kind words of support and encouragement.

X

Will post on board too but my 3rd week's weigh in is a loss of 5lb!!! I am sooooooooo chuffed. Yeah baby! 5lb!! I cant believe it :)

well done chuck, thats fantastic!!! over a stone in three weeks - well done! :D

Wow - well done - you are doing fantastic!!!! I ve been 100% again and would be over the moon if i could lose half that much at weigh in tomorrow!!!

Congratulations - you must be over the moon xx

Back