My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

Hi hun

Know what you mean about struggling and looking at other options - have a stock of CD in the cupboard that keeps calling for a quick fix!
Have got up this morning am will weigh in and face it - hers hoping for my new start

Good luck - you know you can do it - food or shakes - sensible head will tell you whatb is the better option

xx

Morning.
Hope you are ok today.
Dont get too stressed about going AWOL hun,we are all in the same boat and if we where perfect im sure we wouldnt be here?

Sorry you have hurt your hand,perhaps you could do with a support for it spesh when your digging as that does put lots of pressure on the old joints anyway.

We spent some time at the allotment yesterday tea time,its nice to see lots of new growth on the fruit bushes+apple trees and we are forcing some rubarb at the mo Hmm yum yum.
Take care hun just PM me if you want a chat,hugs to Archie xx :hug99:

Hi Donna and Chesney :)

Well today going well so far. Had a low pt brek and a big chicken salad for lunch. Going to sit down and have a break and an ice lolly in a bit.

Donna thanks for support hon and Cheryl thank you too. I see dieting as a sort of punishment and I have to get my head round the fact I gained this weight and it has to come off. Its just depressing. But we are all in the same boat.

I popped to the allotment today but couldnt turn the earth over really as too painful. Also Archie wreaking havoc running all over the place. Cant concentrate or stop him going on other people's plots so we had to abandon it! ha ha

Will go on friday when hand has rested for two days.

XXXX

Hi Tracey
thanks for your msg - I've just replied. Hope your day goes well and u manage to get in the right mind set hun as it def helps loads.
x

Hi guys,

What a day :(

My poor little one got stung on the face by something and his whole beautiful face was like a balloon. He could not even open his eye. He reacted severely to it. So was up the hospital by 7.00 am and didnt leave there till lunch. Feel exhausted.

All he kept saying was "mummy make my eye better" god love him. It has gone down a bit but still shocking. Poor darling.

Not eaten much today. Makes a change!!! LOL

Tracey love, I have mailed you

XXXXX

Poor little chap, that must of been scary for you and its horrible how u just cant kiss him all better especially when he was asking - but alls well that ends well, hope his face goes down soon.

Thanks hun got your msg - your a star x

aww poor Archie! bless his little cottons. how is he today? improved i hope.

hows your hand? dont push yourself too much with the allotment if it's making your hand worse xxx

Hi guys

Well today for first day in a week or so I weighed myself and "gulp"... I have put on 5lbs!!!!! What I dont get is I have been diggin like a friggin mad woman and non stop for the last two weeks but have gained 5lbs!! I mean really! Anyway... I am due my TOTM too but still so fed up with it and I really have to knuckle down and feel free anyway to tell me off. I need it please.

So I am going to start afresh from tomorrow onwardds.

:(

P.s. Archie getting better. Eye gone purple now!!!

Just popped in to say Hello and have a good w/end.
Dont stress too much on the gain im sure with all that digging it will be gone soon enough.chin up xx

Ah, now that makes me feel better - there is a clearly a diet demon visiting people and dropping a whopping 5lbs on us when we are not looking....it's not our fault that we got caught by the little monster....;)

Sounds like you have been a right busy bunny with your allotment. Its getting really popular now with people looking to grow their own food. I keep thinking I should have a little veggie patch in my garden but haven't done anything about it yet.

Your exercise won't be showing up yet so you should get a bit of a drop with that and if you stay on track, the 5lbs will be off again...we are in it together to get rid of the pesky interlopers.

Good luck, angel. You CAN do this. xx

Hi guys
Not written in diary for a while but just been so bloody knackered. Also been messing around with diet. Joining a group nr me tomorrow as it happens! Hoorah. So my new weigh in day will be a wed and so it goes on!

On a bit of a downer at mo. Thanks everyone for lovely posts in my diary

XXXX

Hiya nice to have you back...
Glad you have found a meeting to go to too,that will help you and great for meeting new peeps..
take care xx

Hope you enjoy going to the meetings. Good luck for today WI :)

Greetings all

I am shattered!!

Well a little update. Joined a new group yesterday and feeling positive again. I went to visit a friend today who had a new baby and she had produced a massive batch of freshly made muffins. Lord have mercy! I had to be so strong and then she laid the guilt trip on about how she made them especially. I felt so bad but the thing with me is, if I cant count it properly and I eat it I sort of just go mad for the rest of the day cos to me its not done properly. Anyone know what I mean? So I didnt!! Feel nervous about my new weigh in next wed.

Going to look at some diaries now

XX

you will be fine :D 2st for summer right? shall we have a ticker each for the first stone? :) xx

and yes, i totally know what you mean if i cant count things properly! :p

Hey hun blame on your freind and her scrummy muffins ;oP

At least you know what you gotta do in order to get back on track for your new meeting yesterday!! In a word......STARVE! No only kidding u can undo the damage! I started at new meeting today too and really enjoyed it - great friendly bunch too. It all helps x

Hi guys

Yep still going well altho woke this morning with a monster hunger and I am scared I will pig out. Arrggh!!!! Gonna make a bowl of porridge I think.

Rach how do we do a ticker? I want to lose at least 2st by my birthday. July.

Love me !!!

XX

You will make the 2 stone by summer, hopefully the new group will help. Hope the munchies get under control today

Good luck

M

Back