my weightloss diary

i carry most of my points to sunday for a chinese and a drink these are last weeks menus lol

thursday:
milk 2pts
apple 0.5pts

dinner:
crackers and cheese 2pts
crisps 1.5pts
weightwatcher bar 1.5

tea:
yorkshire pud 4
stew 4
lolly 0.5
crisps 1.5

total 17.5 - 5.5 carried over

friday:
breakfast:
milk 2pts
apple 0.5
snack:
crisps

tea:
rice 1.5
ham 0.5
mushrooms 0
jacket spud 4

curly wurly 2.5
crisps 1.5

supper:
half bread cake 1.5
cheese 1pt

total 18 /5 carried over

Ok well i think that's why you haven't lost as much as you'd hope. Also is your WI sunday night? And is that when you had your chinese and drink? You might be better off changing the day you have your treat day if so and only saving a max of 4 a day. xx

saturday:
milk 2pts
apple 0.5

dinner:
cheese sandwich 4
crisps 1.5
biscuit 2?

tea:yorkshire pud 4
sausages 3pts for 2
potatoes 1pt
gravy 1pt

4 bacardi and diet coke 8pts
toast 3pts
crisps 1.5

total 32

havent put sundays on as id already put the llb on as sunday is weigh in day ,i usually have 2 cups of tea and 2 coffees a day and maybe a couple of glasses of juice.And yes i have noticed i eat a lot of crisps lol

it is sunday night yes which is why thats chinese night though i did have a drink on saturday this week but evened out i did stay within my points in the week as a whole

One thing I have noticed and I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it but do you really only have an apple for breakfast? Your metabolism needs a really good start in the morning and I'm not sure if anyone will agree but an apple isn't really enough to start the day on. Maybe you could change this to some cereal which will kick start things.

Crisps aren't a prob chick as you are pointing for them but I agree with the girls, carrying over 7.5 points a day is too much!

xx

i totally agree on the breakfast thing! more for breakfast - non sugary cereal and milk are your best bet :) though oatsosimple is lovely and filling especially if its cold :) if you dont have time, then a couple of alpen lite bars at a point a piece?

x

i totally agree on the breakfast thing! more for breakfast - non sugary cereal and milk are your best bet :) though oatsosimple is lovely and filling especially if its cold :) if you dont have time, then a couple of alpen lite bars at a point a piece?

x

lol lol i read that as "oatsosimple is lovely and filling especially if its cold" and though eww yuk cold porridge?! but you mean if it's cold outside! :p sorry made me laugh just thought i would share :) breakfast is important though weetabix is a point a piece quick and easy no measuring and yummy with fruit :) x

well i read everybody s ideas yesterday it was to late for breakfast but i did re think the points dilemma and this is what i had on monday 3rd august;

monday:
breakfast:
milk 2 points
apple 0.5points

dinner:
pasta with mushrooms,and smoked bacon and tomato sauce 3.5
apple 0.5

tea:
quorn bolognaise with pasta 6.5 points
weightwatcher bar 1.5points

supper:
2 slices toast with cheese triangle 2.5points
hot chocolate 1point

total 18/23

Last edited:
tuesday:
breakfast:
branflakes 1.5
milk 2 points

dinner:
pasta with mushrooms ,bacon and tomato sauce 3.5points
apple 0.5

tea:
quorn chicken curry 2pts
peppers/mushrooms/onion 0 pts
rice 3pts
apple 0.5pts

supper:
2 slices toast 2pts
2 cheese triangles 1pt
crisps 1.5pts
hot chocolate 1pt

total points 18.5 out of 23

Last edited:
Looks good chick. Better breakfast today! And well done for only saving 4. I know it seems like it should work the other way but it really doesn't and although you are saving them for your Sunday night treat, the damage of saving up too many over too many days has already been done by then!

xx

looking good so far! Do you not feel fuller already today? It's all down to trial and error though chick! x

Great work on using more of your points. I know it sounds completely backwards but it really should help :) xxx

wednesday:
breakfast:
rice crispies 1.5points
milk 2points

dinner:
homemade soup 2points
bag crisps 1.5pts

snacks:
2 satsumas 0.5pts
1 apple 0.5pt
small refresher 0.5

tea:
chicken casserole 2.5pts
jacket spud 4pts

supper:
2 slices toast with cheese triangle 2.5
hot chocolate 1pt

total 18.5/23

Last edited:
thursday:
breakfast:
bran flakes 1.5pts
milk 2pts

dinner:
egg whites omelette with mushrooms 0pts
2 slices bread ,scraping marg+ketchup 3pts
2 satsumas 0.5pt
apple 0.5pt

tea:
chicken casserole again bigger portion though this time lol its gorgeous 3.5pts
jacket spud 2.5
vegetables 0pts

snack:
2xcrisps 3pts
weightwatcher bar 1.5
apple 0.5

total 18.5 /23pts

Last edited:
well good morning everyone ,ive got a bit of a problem and im wondering if anyone has any suggestions since starting weightwatchers ive had a problem with going to the loo, if im lucky i go once a week and im really starting to feel uncomfortable.ive added fibre to my diet, i eat fruit ,i take fibregel with my main meal and i still cant go lol.all suggestions welcome.

friday:
breakfast:
milk 2 points
rice crispies 1.5 pts

dinner:
bag quavers 1.5pts
stolen chips 2pts

tea:
3 slices bread 4pts
fish 7.5pts
peas 2pts

total:20.5/23

well good morning everyone ,ive got a bit of a problem and im wondering if anyone has any suggestions since starting weightwatchers ive had a problem with going to the loo, if im lucky i go once a week and im really starting to feel uncomfortable.ive added fibre to my diet, i eat fruit ,i take fibregel with my main meal and i still cant go lol.all suggestions welcome.

Have you tried something like senakot to get things moving?
x

Back