my weightloss diary

interesting lunch m'dear

im having a great day walked kids to dentist did 12,578 steps and now my legs are knackered dont think they will be moving off sofa much tonight lol .

Awww good for you that's brilliant! Keep up the good work :D xx

interesting but very nice lol

oh my god ive just had bns chips they are fab had some with salad cream they are to die for Mmmmmmmmmmmm.Even the kids ate them and the hubby agreed they were nice (he doesnt do healthy).i knew i should have bought more when i went shopping lol x

That 3lbs off is so well deserved, great job.

Hope you're enjoying you rest after all those steps,

M

hope your legs give over aching soon - more steps to be racked up tomorrow :D x

friday 14th august
breakfast:
2 satsumas and 1 apple 1pt
milk 2pts

dinner:
caramel rice(to die for) 1.5

tea:
beef stir fry 8pts
walkers baked x 2 _3pts
bns 0pts
salad cream 1.5

onion rings 1pt
fruit 1pt
total 19/23

aps earned 4 woohoo

Last edited:
Morning

So glad you like BNS chips - I'm addidcted = all thanks to good ole Fuzz - healthy, sweet and FREE - I would have them every day if I could be bothered to cut the fliipin thing - I refuse to buy ready made - just a principle thing with me - personal choice and cost lol

4AP's - whoop! well done Kim! i shall add them to our team pot :D x

saturday 15th august

breakfast:
milk 2pts
apple 0.5

dinner:
2 x bagels 5pts
ham/cheese 1.5
crisps 1.5pts

tea:
pizza 4.5
chips 3.5

total:18.5 /23
aps 2

sunday (weigh in day)
breakfast:
milk 2pts
rice dessert 1.5pts

dinner:
bag special k 1.5
bag quavers 1.5

snack:
special k 1.5pts

tea:
chicken curry 4.5
spring rolls 4pts
chips 3.5pts

total 20/23

good luck for WI, hope you've done well cause i know you deserve a good result :) x

well lost again though im shocked to how it happened .i lost 1.5 pounds woohoo and its totm (so shocked) maybe it will be next week it goes on lol.ive now lost 2 stone and 1lb and so chuffed and been told twice today that it has been noticed which made me even more chuffed ,well im a bit worse for wear (too many bacardi and cokes) so im now going to bed and ill probably be couple of pounds heavier tomorrow lol so night night everyone x x

really well done on your loss Kim thats fantastic! 2 stone is a lot of weight - i bet you can really see the difference! :D xxx

monday 17th august
breakfast:
melba toast 1.5pts
apple 0.5pts
milk 2 pts

dinner:
caramel rice 1.5pts
onion rings 1pt

tea:
fish 7.5pts
peas 2pts
bread 4pts