my weightloss diary

Hey Kim, hope you're feeling better today :)

Hey Kim, hope you're feeling better today :)
im good today, how about you, ive just been reading your food diary ,i did notice you use a lot of weightwatcher meals ,i found that sometimes if you make meals from scratch they are less points rather than their meals i tend to only use there stuff if im in a rush. chicken casseroles and chicken curry are quite low depending on what you use in them and quorn for spag bols are low.

Hey Kim, glad to hear your feeling better today! Thanks for your tip. I know I really should start making my own recipes. I find the ww meals really good for quickness and easieness and quite tasty. I do like to have baked potatos and chicken dishes just can't be bothered making them! lol sometimes I find it an effort having to point all the ingredients. I would love if you had any good recipes I could try? I tried the Quorn alternative last year for spag bol I made for me and David but we both didn't like it. xx

Hey Kim, glad to hear your feeling better today! Thanks for your tip. I know I really should start making my own recipes. I find the ww meals really good for quickness and easieness and quite tasty. I do like to have baked potatos and chicken dishes just can't be bothered making them! lol sometimes I find it an effort having to point all the ingredients. I would love if you had any good recipes I could try? I tried the Quorn alternative last year for spag bol I made for me and David but we both didn't like it. xx
i shall dig some recipes out for you when i get a chance. i dont mind the (mince quorn) or the chicken one which helps.im really fussy with food so when i started weightwatchers i had a bit of a problem a im not big on veg and i hate salads (i see them as a punishment) lol. i eat more fruit now. i do miss pizza sometimes cos they ate quite high in points and i dont think weightwatchers have enough choice in there range. i bought a kiddie one from morrisons but i think that was about 4.5 ish i think but was a bit scimpy on the ham and cheese lol, but its surprising what you will eat when there is not much to choose from.

hello kim, just read your diary, ive been awol for a few months so im just catching up lol.

brilliant news that your heart meds have been reduced, hopefully it wont be long before you dont need them anymore :)

well done so far x

tuesday 1st sptember 2009
breakfast:

dinner:
cheese spread sandwich 3.5
bag wotsits 1.5

tea:
bacon 3pts
sausage 1pt
beans 1pts
mushrooms 0pts
egg 1.5
toast 2.5pts

french fries 1pt

total 15/22
ap = 2.5
steps = 7514

points carried over:
AP=5 / pt =10pts

Last edited:
Hi there

Not sure if I missed something - but how did weigh go this week
?

Hi there

Not sure if I missed something - but how did weigh go this week
?
no weigh in due to bank holiday :cry:just hope i havent let myself down when i go on sunday .hope you are well, have a good week x x:D

2nd September 2009
breakfast:
milk 2pts

dinner:
ham sandwich 3pts
french fries 1pt

tea:
sweet and sour chicken with noodles 8pts

5 jaffa cakes 5pts
bag french fries 1pt

total 20/22
AP= 6aps
steps = 11,858

points carried over:

ap = 11/ pts = 12

Last edited:
sounds like your on track kim :)

Thursday 3rd September:

breakfast:
milk 2pts
toast 3pts

dinner:
melba toast 1.5
wotsits 1.5

tea:
fish and chips 6.5pts
bread 3pts
bag french fries 1pt
total 18.5/22

ap = 2.5pts
steps = 5678

carried over:
ap =13.5 / pts =15.5

Last edited:
Friday 4th September 09
breakfast:
toast 3pts

dinner:
Melba toast 2pts
crisps 1pts
2 biscuits 2pts

tea:
chicken stew 3pts
dumplings 4.5pts for 2
bread 3pts
french fries 1pt

total 19.5/22
ap = 3pts
steps = 8208

points carried over:
ap = 10 /pts = 18

used 6.5 ap for treat lol

Last edited:
ooh chicken stew sounds lovely-just right for this weather
just a shame i dont have the points for dumplings as well that would have been lovely Mmmmmmmm.

just found this one just got to work out the points now.

i used a measuring cup,used (8oz) flour ,2 tablespoons were no where near enough so i kept adding till it was right consistency and i made 7 large dumplings and they wernt that bad ,would try them again.

Makes 4 large dumplings

2 cups (mug size) of SELF RAISING flour
2 eggs
salt & pepper
Herbs (optional) I like sage in them
and 2 tablespoons of water.

Put your flour in a bowl. Add dry ingredients. Add eggs and mixed well.
You may already have a dough type consistency and not need to add the water (this depends on the size of your

eggs.)
If you still have flour at the bottom of the bowl that hasn't mixed in, add one tablespoon of water at a time

until you get a nice, doughy consistency.
If you add a touch too much liquid, add a little flour to get the balance back.
Split the mixture into 4 then roll into balls and pop them ontop of your stew.
They take 30 mins to cook in the oven or ontop of the hob. (remember to put a lid on them when on the hob to

ensure the top gets cooked too.)

Last edited:
Saturday 05 September 09

breakfast:
toast 3pts
french fries 1pt

dinner:
4 satsumas 1pt

tea:
chicken esca?4.5pts cant spell it lol
potato things 1.5pts
beans 1pt