2 lollies 1pt
2xapples 1pt

supper:
cheese sarnie 3pts
2xbag onion rings 2pt

total 21/23

ap = 3 /7834 steps

Last edited:
well its chucking it down again (summers disappeared yet again)lol.going to get soaked when i go for my walk later (the woods where i walk will be boggy lol).

hehehe would have liked to have seen that one. i love walking down woods you see loads of squirrels they are so cute ,want to keep one but have been told they can be nasty little ******* lol. are you having a nice day? hows work ? x x :D

hehehe would have liked to have seen that one. i love walking down woods you see loads of squirrels they are so cute ,want to keep one but have been told they can be nasty little ******* lol. are you having a nice day? hows work ? x x :D

Was covered in cr*p from head to toe, was not pretty, did my back in too!

They are very cute but nasty and very protected, don't think you'd be allowed to keep one lol!

Work is going ok, moaning mini is moaning away as usual, so all round normal day here!

x

well me and my mum are now back from our walk ,the rain held off till we were in the middle of woods then the heavens opened so we got very wet, me and my mum looked like drowned rats hehehe by the time we got back. :D

oh and i nearly forgot i went to doctors yesterday because ive been getting dizzy spells all the time (was beginning to get a bit worried) since i have problems with my heart. well it seems that one of my tablets for my heart is now too high a dose since ive lost quite a bit of weight so its now been lowered, so im happy that my hard work is paying off in other ways as well.

aw,you lunch today was fairly conventional-i'm disappointed!!

Love squirrels,we get loads in our garden, and one little booger took uo residence in our loft once-did you know they wear hobnail boots indoors!!

i try to eat properly most days but i do have days where i have to snack hence the fizzy worms or onion rings and that is because ive got too hungry and and then had to steal them off the kids lol, hehehe.

im dreading tomorrows weigh in as ive been rather peckish this week i did try to limit the damage by munching fruit but a few pringles got through so fingers crossed if i have a gain it wont be too much.

saturday 22nd august:
breakfast:
apple 0.5pt
milk 2pts

dinner:
ham sandwich 3pts
2xapples 1pt

tea:
chicken 5pts
noodles 3.5
mushrooms 0pts
bns 0pts

bread /nutella 2.5pts
4 satsumas 2pts
melba toast and ham 2pts

total 21.5/23

ap = 2pts 7530 steps

Last edited:
Morning

Good News on the meds

Hope you get on ok at weigh in tonight xx

woohoo ive lost 1.5lbs dont know how but i did and now im in the 15's .

Back