My Wise Food Diary plus Photos

Beegee said:
Wow, I'm just having a peek at your diary and the pictures and menus are fantastic! You're so creative with your puddings - how lovely to use your syns so inventively (is that a word?!) Keep up the good work and keep those pictures coming! x

I am sure that is a word - lol. :thankyou:

Sukibix said:
Really great food day there!
I think I need to hire you as my personal chef, my meals look so dull in comparison. I think I need to go back and plan some more variation into my weekly meals:p.
xxx

:thankyou:
I was thinking of doing my weekly meal planner as a separate thread - what do you think?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pinkie1973 said:
Where do you find the time? It all looks so fabulous!

It's funny someone else asked me that earlier in my thread I think.
It's nothing clever really - just forward planning, organisation, and quick delicious meals (and Ocado)

My slower meals , cakes etc happen at weekends lol

Kx

Sukibix said:
Deffo good idea - then I can steal all your meals ha ha:eek::cool::rolleyes: Seriously though, that would be a great idea. xxx

Where should I post it? Under diaries ? Hmmmmm not sure where it would go

Kx

Kwise1 said:
It's funny someone else asked me that earlier in my thread I think.
It's nothing clever really - just forward planning, organisation, and quick delicious meals (and Ocado)

My slower meals , cakes etc happen at weekends lol

Kx

Yeah I always plan ahead, maybe I should try internet shopping, save me some time. I really fancy trying some of your puds out. And there's a good chance I will accidentally end up in Robert Dyas near work tomorrow.... :)

I am sure that is a word - lol. :thankyou:

I was thinking of doing my weekly meal planner as a separate thread - what do you think?

Kx

Kwise that would be amazing! I would follow your weekly plan religiously :p Seriously i love your recipes so i think you should do that :D

Oh and your meals lovely yummy! They are making me drool :rolleyes:

Sum said:
Kwise that would be amazing! I would follow your weekly plan religiously :p Seriously i love your recipes so i think you should do that :D

Oh and your meals lovely yummy! They are making me drool :rolleyes:

Done Hun-

Let me know what you think

Kx

24/02/11
Extra Easy

Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HEXB
SS Milk from HEXA

Lunch
A bowl of baby leaf salad, cherry toms, cucumber, spring onions and crabsticks with salad spray

Tea
Toad in the hole ( 8 syns), mash potatoes, carrots, cabbage and onion & bacon gravy (made with stock)

Snacks
3 truffles 2.5 syns

Squash

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/172778-low-syn-chocolate-truffles-3.html#post3315827

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMinshttp://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/200806-toad-hole.html#post3394222

i want some truffles!!!! lovin ur food diary, makes it so much more interesting to hav pics:) xxxx

I will also follow your weekly plan - now I've found your diary :D

:bliss:

Ela ine said:
I will also follow your weekly plan - now I've found your diary :D

:bliss:

Ellebear said:
love the pics....xxx

Just made some sweet snacks for the week which are setting in the fridge. After-all we all need something sweet to munch on now and again!!
Chocolate Truffles, Cheats Ferrero (1 SYN each ) , surprise orange jelly sweets - can't wait!!

Kx

please tell about the truffles!!! xxx

juicygooseface said:
please tell about the truffles!!! xxx

What d'ya wanna know Juice??

They ate delicious - have had them before- although I favour the frozen white truffles mmmmmmmm

Kx

haha i wanna know how to make them you r making my mouth water! lol xxx

The recipe is on the thread -lol

Kx

05/04/11
RED DAY

Brekkie
Fruit Salad (melon, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
Coffee and milk from HEA

Lunch
Crabstick & Smoked Salmon Salad with salad light (Caesar dressing)
Plum
Melon

Snacks
3 Cheats Ferrero Rocher 3 SYN

Tea
Toad-in-the hole , carrots, green beans, leeks and SYN-free rich red onion gravy (couldn't finish it!!!!!) 5.5 SYNS

The plan was to have bread pudding for tea and use a HEB - but I'm so stuffed :(

Kx

Attachments

• image-2571295022.jpg
    image-2571295022.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-122161326.jpg
    image-122161326.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image-4000984992.jpg
    image-4000984992.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3802396621.jpg
    image-3802396621.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Ooooh your food looks yummy and always and i have found your meal plan too and had a quick look see before Uni but will have a proper look now :D

wat about ur toad in the hole is that on the recipe thread? the quark and choc truffles look amazing xxxx

Back