My Wise Food Diary plus Photos

Sum said:
lol K your food diary normally makes me drool but today i am seriosuly drooling. Then again i'm imagining the nutella, biscuits, Maltesers :p Don't frett too much over the munchies and do as you said and start again tomorrow. We can't be trusted near chocolate when TOTM is looming so you're not alone ;) Plus you have time to be extra good till WI :D You can do it! :party0011: Xx

Thanks Sum. Lol- wish I hadn't munched so much as I have so screwed up my IBS - so hoping it'll settle by me being good in the next few days - but I will probably become bunged TMI????

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

23/06/11
GREEN DAY
Brekkie
56g shreddies 2 HEA
SS Milk and sweetener

Lunch
Uncle Bens mushroom Rice 2 syns
3 satsumas
1 pint squash

Snack
1 melon

Tea
Fajitas 10 and a bit syns & 1 HEA grated cheese. Yum - check out the pics

Attachments

• image-509511867.jpg
    image-509511867.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2875985880.jpg
    image-2875985880.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 59
  • image-334632538.jpg
    image-334632538.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1492358222.jpg
    image-1492358222.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image-933929786.jpg
    image-933929786.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3771456321.jpg
    image-3771456321.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 60
Thanks Sum. Lol- wish I hadn't munched so much as I have so screwed up my IBS - so hoping it'll settle by me being good in the next few days - but I will probably become bunged TMI????

Kx

Didn't know you suffered from the dreaded IBS hun ... is it linked to your cycle (noticed you are due *)?

I'm just in the process of trying to work out what's triggered my latest bout of IBS :( What's your trigger? Do you know?

Ali* said:
Didn't know you suffered from the dreaded IBS hun ... is it linked to your cycle (noticed you are due *)?

I'm just in the process of trying to work out what's triggered my latest bout of IBS :( What's your trigger? Do you know?

Hi Ali
When I'm good on SW but don't use my syns I become bunged up & cant go. I now have to make sure I have a few Thorntons moments - nit sure why- but it works . If I go off the rails and have too much sugar, fat or nuts I get the squits and tummy aches!! I am also lacto-intolerant. So if I have too much lactose I get the squits!!
I used to live off imodium and another tablet - the name escapes me but it aids painful ibs. None of the laxatives work for me - I have tried prunes etc but it sends me the wrong way so I can't leave the house!!
The only thing I have to take daily is deflatine. It stops the windy bit altogether iykwim! So I can have a normal life.

What about you?

Kx

Hi Ali
When I'm good on SW but don't use my syns I become bunged up & cant go. I now have to make sure I have a few Thorntons moments - nit sure why- but it works . If I go off the rails and have too much sugar, fat or nuts I get the squits and tummy aches!! I am also lacto-intolerant. So if I have too much lactose I get the squits!!
I used to live off imodium and another tablet - the name escapes me but it aids painful ibs. None of the laxatives work for me - I have tried prunes etc but it sends me the wrong way so I can't leave the house!!
The only thing I have to take daily is deflatine. It stops the windy bit altogether iykwim! So I can have a normal life.

What about you?

Kx

I've been good for so long I can't remember what triggers it! I used to have IBS which followed my cycle (very very painful during ovulation) but the docs weren't convinced so they opened me up, removed a cyst which they thought could be the problem, and inserted a coil whilst they were at it. Well the coil is wonderful - haven't had a period or bad IBS in 2 years ;) I can still trace my cycle ... if you look at my weight loss pattern there was even a spell there of a good loss every 2 weeks but for the past 5 weeks I lost consecutively ... should have known it was too good to be true! For the past week and a half I have been suffering terribly again and a nice little side effect was putting on 1.75 lbs!! (That came down from 3lbs by the way)

So, I am going back to basics and trying to figure out what caused this latest outburst.

So far, yesterday was a very simple food day and no pain. Same today. Fingers crossed I will find my trigger :cross:

Ali* said:
I've been good for so long I can't remember what triggers it! I used to have IBS which followed my cycle (very very painful during ovulation) but the docs weren't convinced so they opened me up, removed a cyst which they thought could be the problem, and inserted a coil whilst they were at it. Well the coil is wonderful - haven't had a period or bad IBS in 2 years ;) I can still trace my cycle ... if you look at my weight loss pattern there was even a spell there of a good loss every 2 weeks but for the past 5 weeks I lost consecutively ... should have known it was too good to be true! For the past week and a half I have been suffering terribly again and a nice little side effect was putting on 1.75 lbs!! (That came down from 3lbs by the way)

So, I am going back to basics and trying to figure out what caused this latest outburst.

So far, yesterday was a very simple food day and no pain. Same today. Fingers crossed I will find my trigger :cross:

Goodness- I'm afraid I have never been diagnosed - I feel a fraud going to the quack. I have had bowel problems since I was a child. I still recall having kaolin & morphjne!!
I have had the coil - with devastating effects - don't want to post it all , but needless to say I required major surgery and would never have one again!!

I never thought of it being cycle related. All I know is I sway from squits to not going and bloatedness and pain

Buscopan used to help me lots

I hope you find your trigger hun

Kx

YUM!

Where do you get the thai salmon burgers? :O

The fajitas look AWESOME! And I really like your fork :) x

Ela ine said:
YUM!

Where do you get the thai salmon burgers? :O

The fajitas look AWESOME! And I really like your fork :) x

Hi Elaine
I make the Thai Salmon Burgers - they are on my main meal recipe thread.
The fajitas were to die for. Lol - do you really like the cutlery - Kx

Oh my word.....can't believe I have only just stumbled across your diary K Wise - I LOVE IT! Your pics are fab and all your meals look delightful! :D I shall certainly be half-inching some of your ideas! I think I might start making a list now while I'm still drooling! :drool:

You are doing fab x x

Katerpillar said:
Oh my word.....can't believe I have only just stumbled across your diary K Wise - I LOVE IT! Your pics are fab and all your meals look delightful! :D I shall certainly be half-inching some of your ideas! I think I might start making a list now while I'm still drooling! :drool:

You are doing fab x x

Thanks Kat
Steal away - everything should be on my main meal recipe thread (if it's missing let me know) and I put a week planner on here as well ;)

Kx

24/06/11
GREEN DAY

Brekkie
56g Oatibix (can't find wholegrain Ryvita) 2 HEB
SS Milk from HEA
Coffee, splenda and milk from HEA

Snack
Melon and strawberries

Lunch
Campbells Pasta and Sauce 0.5 SYNS and milk from HEA
2 satsumas
2 weightwatcher yogs
1/2 pint squash

Tea
1 pint squash
5 SYN pizza (HEA & oops just realised I thought I had a spare HEA so 6 SYNS - blast) with BNS chips and salad

Pineapple

Attachments

• image-1262329636.jpg
    image-1262329636.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 78
Had a tonne of bad food after the pineapple and yesterday was terrible as we went to Pizza Hut - so gonna draw a line under that and start afresh today after putting on a deserved 3lb

Kx

26/06/11 WI 3lbs on :(
GREEN DAY
Brekkie
28g Shreddies 1 HEB
SS Milk from HEA
Coffee , splenda & milk from HEA

DINNER
1 Quorn BBQ sizzling burger 1 syn
Coleslaw - 1 syn
New potatoes
Corn on the cob
Salad
1/2 pint sugar free squash

(a tonne of ironing !)

Snack
2 weightwatcher yogs

1/2 pint squash

Tea
Tortilla (Spanish omelette thing) 2 eggs, cut up potato (leftovers) , red onion & red pepper - with 42g HEA half fat Cheddar melted on top with a little Coleslaw 0.5 syns & 1 Tblsp HP 1 syn

Last edited:
27/06/11
RED DAY
Brekkie
42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1 HEB
SS Milk from HEA

1 pint sugar free vimto squash
1 pint water

Lunch
Ham & Tomato & Mayo Sandwich (1 HEB - 2 slices 400g wholemeal loaf ) 1 syn
3 satsumas
1 apple
1 pint sugar free vimto

Tea
Thai Salmon Burgers (1 syn) , coleslaw 1.5 syns & salad
1 pint sugar free peardrop squash
2 weightwatcher yogs

Snack
3 Thorntons Moments 6 SYNS

Attachments

• image-609163707.jpg
    image-609163707.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
28/06/11
GREEN DAY
Brekkie
56g Shreddies 2 x HEB
SS Milk from HEA

1 pint sugar free vimto

Lunch
Ainsley Aromatic Thai Couscous 0.5 syns
2 satsumas
1 apple

1 pint sugar free vimto

Snack
2 weightwatcher yogs

Tea
Special Potato Salad (changed dressing) - 2 syns
1/2 honeydew melon
1 pint sugar free pear squash

4 Thorntons Moments 8 syns

Oops wrong pic added - and can't amend it - that's my choc bread pudding lol

Attachments

• image-2211812665.jpg
    image-2211812665.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
That bread pudding looks amazing.....heaps of syns ?? :(

hondapeeps said:
That bread pudding looks amazing.....heaps of syns ?? :(

Hi Hondspeeps
Hardly any SYNS - it's on my puddings thread- and it's quick , yummy and nit many SYNS

Kx

29/06/11
EE DAY
Brekkie
SS Milk from HEA

Lunch
Ainsley Sundried Tomato Couscous 1.5 syns
2 satsumas
1 apple
1 pint sugar free vimto

Snack
2 weightwatcher yogs

Tea
Sweet & Sour Pork with noodles 1 SYN
Strawberries & ICECREAM 3 syns
1/2 pint squash

3 Thorntons moments 6 syns

Attachments

• image-2317404763.jpg
    image-2317404763.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3307939470.jpg
    image-3307939470.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 77
30/06/11
EE DAY
Brekkie
SS Milk from HEA

Lunch
Uncle Bens Mexican Rice 2 syns
1 Apple
2 satsumas
1 litre flavoured water

Snack
Mullerlight yog
Coffee , splenda and milk from HEA

Snack
Picked egg
Pickled pepper

Tea
Jambalaya (and seconds!!)
1 pint squash (sugarfree peardrop)
1/2 melon

5 Thorntons Moments = 10 syns

Attachments

• image-3760296032.jpg
    image-3760296032.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
01/07/11
RED DAY
Brekkie
SS Milk from HEA
Coffee, splenda & milk from HEA

Snack
Melon

Lunch
Ham, mushroom, red onion & tomato omelette
1/2 pint squash

Tea
Pitta (HEB) filled with salad, Doner kebab , SYN free chilli sauce, garlic Mayo (neg syns) , coleslaw 1.5 syns & 42g low fat grated cheddar HEA
1 pint squash
2 weightwatcher yogurts

6 Thorntons Moments 12 syns

Attachments

• image-3403463754.jpg
    image-3403463754.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 140
  • image-2055055723.jpg
    image-2055055723.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited: