My worse day so far :-(

j.e.g

:(Im really struggling today:(

Im on day 11 and really snappy.
On a friday night we usually get a take away and have a family night in (with hubby and 2 sons 11 & 9)
I wanted to prove that I was ok so went to the take away for them all......OMG the smell:cry:

When I came home I went straight up stairs while they ate......I havent stopped thinking of food all evening now:cry:

I have still be 100% but feel really sorry for myself.
After such a hugh weight loss last week (12.5lb), I really thought I be dropping it off, but instead I feel bloated and the scales arent moving yet (due to get weighed in on Tue)

Im sorry for such a long negative post but really really needed to sound off to people who may be able to understand.

On a friday night we usually get a take away and have a family night in (with hubby and 2 sons 11 & 9)
I wanted to prove that I was ok so went to the take away for them all......OMG the smell:cry:

When I came home I went straight up stairs while they ate......I havent stopped thinking of food all evening now:cry:

After such a hugh weight loss last week (12.5lb), I really thought I be dropping it off, but instead I feel bloated and the scales arent moving yet (due to get weighed in on Tue)

Im sorry for such a long negative post but really really needed to sound off to people who may be able to understand.

hey - well done on a fantastic start :D

dont panic about the scales stalling - they WILL move - it's impossible not to lose weight on TFR.....

as far as all the yummy takeaway food goes - it will all STILL BE THERE WHEN UR SLIM :):)

you've chosen to do TFR just for a short time until you get to where you feel more comfortable.......relax and focus on where you want to get to !

Debz x

j.e.g. I know what you mean and I am only on day 5! I was nearly crying whilst dishing out my son's tea tonight. Just wanted one chip....one wouldn't hurt......yet that's how I got in this state in the first place! Well done losing 12.5lb and good luck for next week. Let me know what you lose. xxx

Im on day 12 and really struggling too. My colleagues are getting all moany because Im not eating with them for lunch so we went and my colleagues were eating lamb curry with rice and I just could not take my eyes of their plates...it was torture. Also having a down day generally. My OH has lost loads of weight in 12 days and looks amazing and I still look like a beast. Its hard, we've just got to have faith it works.

Keep you chin up xxx

I am on day 12 too. Day 10 was my low point. I was attacking everyone and felt like I just wanted to shovel every morsel of food in the house into my mouth.

You did the right thing... come on here and vent. Read some of the diarys and get inspiration from those who are near the end or have achieved their goals.

And just think of when you are at your goal weight wearing the clothes that you want to wear. Feeling confident and sexy. Thats got to be better than a bag of chips or a burger.
Day by day. Thats how I'm getting through it.

Niamh xxx

Hey j.e.g first congrats on the weight loss so far and:talk017:........:happy036::happy096:... on NOT giving into temptation well done you should be very proud of yourself!

omg i know exactly how you feel i have giving myself excuses all day on why it wouldnt be so bad to have one little piece of food the only that is keeping me going is the scales tomorrow and how much i want to and NEED to lose this weight

congrats on being 100% even though you were tempted

Good luck for your Tuesday weigh in and well done for sticking with it. I think we all have days like that but good for you for getting through it.

Stick with it

I'm on day 11 . Its hard but no pain no gain. good on you . be good

Back