My WW Diary - Back Again

Good luck with your wi

What a week I have had. My brother in law is in hospital critically ill so my weights been the last thing on my mind, haven't counted points or anything this week and couldn't make weigh in this morning because my husbands been in the hospital with his brother and I had my son to watch, hopefully get back on track soon though.

Sorry to hear the news about your brother in law. I hope he makes a rapid recovery. My thoughts are with you all

Irene xx

Hiya ladies thank you all for your kind words. Things are a bit better where my Brother in laws concerned he sat in a chair today, thats an improvement although he's still only 8stone and dangerously faint.

Where the dieting is concerned i've not been to weight watchers in a few weeks and was off plan for a couple, but weighed today and it's 14.11 so 1.5lbs less than it was a couple of weeks ago.

Wow your losses have been fantastic honey.
I bet you feel great!
Hope today has been good for you.
Love Sophie xxx

Well done on your weight loss.
You've done brilliantly especially when you've got other things on your mind.
Hope your BIL makes a speedy recovery.
L x

Hi lovey,sending you and your family a big hug.Hopeing your brother inlaw has a speedy recovery.

Well done on your weight hunxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya ladies how is everyone? I am back, been away from weight watchers for over a month and a half with family stuff going on, but I am up just bought my monthly pass and I am going to go to my first meeting in such a long time, I realized that I need the meetings to keep me motivated! :wave_cry:

Back