My yo yo life

Wow you wonderful weight loss machiiiine!!!! Well done thats a fabulous result and so well deserved!

As for the pikey, id call the police and report it as a threatening phone call. If you get another call, tell them the calls have been reported to the police abd hang up.

Horrible to have to worry about stuff like that. Especially when you should be feeling great about being over a dtone lighter in 2 weeks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only just seeing this now we must have posted at the same time earlier. Thank you so much hun. You wise words have kept me going when the scales wouldn't move.

I know it might sound stupid but I was nervous a bit walking around the shops. Daft really as deep down I know it was only someone messing around. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only just seeing this now we must have posted at the same time earlier. Thank you so much hun. You wise words have kept me going when the scales wouldn't move. I know it might sound stupid but I was nervous a bit walking around the shops. Daft really as deep down I know it was only someone messing around. Xx Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would be thrown of balance too my lovely, I can't imagine, even though we can rationalise the truth if the situation as a prank, you cannot unfortunately remove our natural fight/flight instincts, it is not silly to feel that way and well done you for still going around the shops x

Well done on the amazing weight loss. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Sorry to read what happened to you especially has it has put a downer on the good things in your life - hope it has not happened again and you can get back to normal without having to worry about this nutter.

Thanks everyone. X

Well had a bad weekend food wise. Had a takeaway yesterday and scales are showing a massive gain even though I was within my calories all weekend. Hopefully it is just water weight as I also have totm at the moment. So fasting today and going to drink lots of water to see if I can flush it out ;) will do the Leslie walk shortly and hopefully I will sweat it away too. I have noticed the top of my legs feel firmer so that's good :) thank you Leslie ;) hope everyone else has had a great weekend. Xx

Honestly, see that totm - it has a lot to answer for haha. New day, new week and you sound like you are off to a good start. :) x

Eeeeek evil totm! Just ignore the scales and keep your fluids up, in a few days you'll have dropped again. After such a fab loss, a take away isnt so bad. At least you're mindset is great abd straight back to fasting.

Xxx

Thanks everyone. X

Well had a bad weekend food wise. Had a takeaway yesterday and scales are showing a massive gain even though I was within my calories all weekend. Hopefully it is just water weight as I also have totm at the moment. So fasting today and going to drink lots of water to see if I can flush it out ;) will do the Leslie walk shortly and hopefully I will sweat it away too. I have noticed the top of my legs feel firmer so that's good :) thank you Leslie ;) hope everyone else has had a great weekend. Xx

Am sure the scales will soon go back down again =)

I have lost an inch off my thighs and arms and 1/2 inch of my tummy so far thanks to Leslie walks, do you measure so that you can see how well you are doing? Last week my weight STS and i was disappointed but as soon as i measured i saw that it was still working by toning me up so felt better and have lost again this week x

Honestly, see that totm - it has a lot to answer for haha. New day, new week and you sound like you are off to a good start. :) x

It certainly does have a lot to answer for. I hate it. Its rubbish being a woman sometimes. X

Eeeeek evil totm! Just ignore the scales and keep your fluids up, in a few days you'll have dropped again. After such a fab loss, a take away isnt so bad. At least you're mindset is great abd straight back to fasting.

Xxx

Thank you. 2 litres of water drank. I am not letting the scales get to me just yet. X

Am sure the scales will soon go back down again =)

I have lost an inch off my thighs and arms and 1/2 inch of my tummy so far thanks to Leslie walks, do you measure so that you can see how well you are doing? Last week my weight STS and i was disappointed but as soon as i measured i saw that it was still working by toning me up so felt better and have lost again this week x

I hope so :) I measured myself on Friday or Saturday can't remember which. I think waist has gone down a couple of inches. Will measure again another day, not going to while totm is here as it might upset me lol. Definitely feel more toned though. X

Just done the 3 mile fast walk. The one where she has a group of women with her. Was a tough one but I enjoyed it. It was better because the clock wasn't on screen the whole time so seemed to go quicker. Back to the 2 mile one tomorrow I think :) xx

I found the 2 mile one a little easier to do today so was toying of trying a 3 mile one this week at some point. Worried it'll floor me though haha x

It possibly could floor you lol. But if I can do it anyone can. Give it a try and see how you get on. X

Was bored so just done the 2 mile walk :) I will sweat and burn yesterday's burger off.

Did you do the one where they are a group and in blue tops or the one where her friend Mary Kate takes over? x

I found the 2 mile one a little easier to do today so was toying of trying a 3 mile one this week at some point. Worried it'll floor me though haha x

I recommend doing the three mile one where they are in a group in blue tops as it is not much different to the two mile, other than the extra mile =)

Where as the three mile one where they are all different colors adds a lot more arms in so it is (i think) a harder work out, so do that one once you enjoy the blue top three mile one, this one is now my second favorite after the two mile one as she lets her friend Mary Kate lead the second mile which makes it interesting and i think it is nice to be led by someone else for a change x

Yes it was the one where her friend took over. Really enjoyed it. I have ordered one of her dvds to try. Getting it delivered to my parents so it should be there when I get there. Hopefully might get the chance to do it a couple of times.

Yes it was the one where her friend took over. Really enjoyed it. I have ordered one of her dvds to try. Getting it delivered to my parents so it should be there when I get there. Hopefully might get the chance to do it a couple of times. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's my favourite as it is faster so I find I have less time to feel tired :)

Which one did you go for? That's a good idea, just ban the family members from the room, or get them to join in :)

Burned 852 calories today. Finished the day on 390 calories so minus 462. Don't think I will bother eating anything else now. So a good day all round. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, great day food and exercise wise, well done x

Well done hun :) And well done aussi for the weight loss too :D That's an awesome amount :D Hope the gain isn't hanging around come weigh in next time.

Hope you're feeling better now - those calls are disgusting. Hope there hasn't been anymore - what a shitty time to ring too, all at the right time to bother you the most (everything seems worse at night!). Don't let them get to you love, but I'd def recommend contacting the police and getting it registered should anymore continue.

It certainly does have a lot to answer for. I hate it. Its rubbish being a woman sometimes. X

Thank you. 2 litres of water drank. I am not letting the scales get to me just yet. X

I hope so :) I measured myself on Friday or Saturday can't remember which. I think waist has gone down a couple of inches. Will measure again another day, not going to while totm is here as it might upset me lol. Definitely feel more toned though. X

Just done the 3 mile fast walk. The one where she has a group of women with her. Was a tough one but I enjoyed it. It was better because the clock wasn't on screen the whole time so seemed to go quicker. Back to the 2 mile one tomorrow I think :) xx

I do mine on the TV and stuck a piece of card on it where the time is and I just flick it to the back of the TV when I have finished it. It drove me mad watching the clock all the time.
Well done on doing the 3 mile one.

That's my favourite as it is faster so I find I have less time to feel tired :)

Which one did you go for? That's a good idea, just ban the family members from the room, or get them to join in :)

I got the 3&4 mile one. Looking forward to giving it a go. X

Wow, great day food and exercise wise, well done x

Thanks hunny. Xx

Well done hun :) And well done aussi for the weight loss too :D That's an awesome amount :D Hope the gain isn't hanging around come weigh in next time.

Hope you're feeling better now - those calls are disgusting. Hope there hasn't been anymore - what a shitty time to ring too, all at the right time to bother you the most (everything seems worse at night!). Don't let them get to you love, but I'd def recommend contacting the police and getting it registered should anymore continue.

I hope the gain will be gone too, if not you may hear me crying haha.

Luckily no more phone calls so it was definitely just someone messing around, probably after a few drinks. It really worried me, its still on my mind a bit but not as much. Xx

Sounds like a good day yesterday :). Hope you have another one today! x

Thanks hun. Planning to keep the calories lowish (not fast low though). Just to make up for last weekend and next weekend as I have a wedding to go to. Xx

I do mine on the TV and stuck a piece of card on it where the time is and I just flick it to the back of the TV when I have finished it. It drove me mad watching the clock all the time.
Well done on doing the 3 mile one.

I use my phone and not able to connect it to the telly thats why I have ordered the dvd. Xx

Back