My yo yo life

Thank you :) xx

I don't think I will get a loss. I am 4lb up still. Damn you totm. I know it could still go yet but its so depressing. Especially with all the exercise I am putting in. But I will keep plodding on and hopefully my hard work will show eventually. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

See the walk we do has an extremely steep hill. And that's only the first half we have been doing. The second part is even worse. We gained 167ft on the first half. Think it will be a while till I tackle the rest. I used to do it a few years back.

50 crunches and 60 squats done.

Not eaten yet, not sure what I even feel like.

Where we live there is a hill known locally as Cardiac Hill - it is almost vertical (or you think it is the first time you tackle it) and I struggled to walk up when we first went to live there. OK now 5 years later. :)

Sounds like a killer. I think this one here should go by the same name. As I seriously felt I would die lol.

2 and a half mile walk this evening. My legs are aching. Different walk but still with an extremely steep hill. Puffing and panting and red faced but I survived. Had a shower when got back then sat and devoured my tea haha. Well it was 9pm. Had fish fingers, mash and beans. Yum but I think anything would have tasted good.

Calories ended on 1854 (I think) net calories after taking away calories burned was just over 1200.

Think its going to be a long night as daughter said son has been telling her scary stories and now she is too scared to sleep and keeps coming downstairs. Kids! !

Well done on the walking, it is good you are determined to keep going, our caravan in Paignton is right on the top of a hill and it is very hilly along the coast so am probably burning more calories than I think but the views are totally worth it :D Although yesterday after walking ten miles like it I thought the hill back was going to defeat me, but I didn't let it :)

Hope your night ended up a quiet one,and really well done on all that walking!

Well it was probably about 2am before my daughter settled.

I am sleeping so much better after all the walking (well when I get the chance ;) ) x

Well done on the walking, it is good you are determined to keep going, our caravan in Paignton is right on the top of a hill and it is very hilly along the coast so am probably burning more calories than I think but the views are totally worth it :D Although yesterday after walking ten miles like it I thought the hill back was going to defeat me, but I didn't let it :)

Wow ten miles, puts my walking to shame lol. Sounds like you are having a fab time. X

Great work hun. All the walking will definitely pay off xx

Thanks hun. I hope so. Still 2lb up and I could cry!! Never normally takes this long for a totm gain to go :( x

Worth it though at least you can enjoy an ice cream guilt free!!.

Not done my crunches or squats yet but I will do them once my tea has gone down. Not going for a walk this evening ( I don't think) hubby is tired and anyway i walked just over 2 miles this afternoon. This was my view

Attachments

• 1404412018523.jpg
    1404412018523.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 62
Lovely view, that makes the walking more enjoyable doesn't it? X

We have done another eight miles today, am so ready to go home tomorrow and have a long bubble bath to help my sore muscles :D

Yes definitely. When I have a view like that at the top its lovely.

I did end up going for another walk, took the kids with me. Walked a mile and a half. So 3 and a half miles done today. Over 9 miles walked so far this month. Over the moon with that. I just hope my effort shows in my clothes and on the scales in the coming weeks.

You lost so much the first week do you think it could be your body rebalancing? X

I am eating around 1200 calories and burning off at least 500 calories a day and have only lost 1lb this week (WI tomorrow but had a sneak peak) so think it just takes time to adjust and hoping for a bigger loss next week x

So fed up. I gained 2lb when I weighed in yesterday. So I am really not a happy bunny. Then I just ate crap all day so feel even worse today :( :( really upset! !

Hey hun. Don't put yourself down. You've been doing great! Allow your body time and you will see losses if you stick to it. Stay positive. You can do this! We all know how you feel hun.
I had a small takeaway on the weekend but I enjoyed it because I deserved it. I think we all deserve "bad" food once in a while xxx

Don't be so hard on urself lovely. Ive found all the walking usually slows down weight loss for a few weeks then it gets better so don't give up! You are doing awesome xxx

That's not a real gain, hon! The 7lbs the previous week would have included a lot of water weight, and your body's just adjusted a bit this week, especially with exercising. You've lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, which is perfect. Do NOT let these fluctuations derail you, please! :) xx

BinkyBonk said:
You lost so much the first week do you think it could be your body rebalancing? X

I am eating around 1200 calories and burning off at least 500 calories a day and have only lost 1lb this week (WI tomorrow but had a sneak peak) so think it just takes time to adjust and hoping for a bigger loss next week x

Be careful, hon - try to make sure your net calories are at least 1,200, or you'll start to have problems - eat more to lose more, as they say! :) xx

Back