My yo yo life

Thanks :) Its not that hard really, actually in some ways its easier because you don't have any food weighing you down. ;)

Well still going strong. Only had a cup of bovril so far which I just had now. Tea is cooking and I have to say I am really looking forward to it.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for sticking with it today hun and well done on the walking. It'll soon start showing in inches :) xx

I bet you are, what are you cooking? X

I had soup for lunch and did my Leslie walk an hour after so I know what you mean about enjoying exercise more, I find now I always feel comfortably full afterwards rather than stuffed and that makes me more active generally :)

I am having ww ocean pie with mushrooms, carrots, peppers and noodles.

I am going to look into the leslie walk, it sounds really good.

Well done for sticking with it today hun and well done on the walking. It'll soon start showing in inches :) xx

Thanks hun and I hope so. It needs to show. Then it will motivate me more to keep going! !

That sounds nice, I have had a chicken salad because I had soup for lunch and wanted some salad :)

I am cooking chicken with a lemon rub, spinach, sliced pepper and mushroom, chopped onions and garlic for the bf when he gets back from the gym :D

You should give it a try, I am going to try and do it everyday on top of my walks, today I did the two mile Leslie's walk and then walked to the library and back with my friend which was three miles :)

My cravings aren't too bad either but I think that is because I am still having a snack each day, which helps :)

I have been emailed my grades for each of the units of my degree but not my overall grade so feeling a bit blue as I really want to know now boo :(

Am focusing on reading the rest of my book before bed so I can start one of my new ones tomorrow, instead of searching for food lol x

It might take a day or two to show, keep going and it will happen, you can do it x

I am going to my sisters tonight until tomorrow night and am really worried as they have a chocolate box in the fridge and a snack cupboard :(

I am going to eat dinner before I go so no excuse to go in the kitchen tonight and am taking lunch and dinner with me for tomorrow so hoping it won't be too bad x

Binky is right, it does take time to show.

Also makes a difference when you weigh, I only weigh after ive had a bathroom visit and without having had a drink or anything. Usually make sure there has been 12 hour gap between eating/drinking and weighting. Maybe a bit extreme, but that's apparently when you have accurate weight.

Keep going you'll get your reward xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Leslie miles are great! I find it exhausting too!

Try not to get disheartened by the evil lump of plastic, you're doing great!! xx

Thanks again for your lovely and supportive comments. Got out for a walk with hubby this evening. Just over 2 miles done, 12.8 so far this month.

Gutted today, was supposed to be going to see Garth Brooks the end of the month but its been cancelled :( there was 5 shows and we were going the final night but the council in Dublin wouldn't let the last two go ahead, Garth Brooks had said 5 or nothing and he stuck to his words. Which he was right to. So disappointed though. Will probably never get the chance again.

Hopefully they'll sort something out, I have a lot of friends who are gutted too. All the fault of the GAC at Croke Park it seems.

Thanks hun.

Still no movement on the scales. Feeling really crappy. Feel like my hard work is for nothing :( when I first got on scales I just felt like throwing in the towel and giving up, but I won't. I am sure I will be alright again later.

Back