My yo yo life

Still 1 up on what I was the other week but I am not too bothered as the scales are finally moving in the right direction again. I know it's just going to take time! !

I have decided from now on I am not going to set myself any goals as I never meet them and it just puts too much pressure on and doesn't make it enjoyable. This is a life change! ! So the weight will come off when its ready and once I weigh less at the end of the year than I do now all is good :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I agree the pressure of goals is stressful, and depressing when you can't / don't reach them.

You either set goals that you can do easily or not at all..

Just completed 30 day shred again. Phew knackered now.

Fasting today - not eaten so far. Might have a bovril about half 4 to keep me going.

Tea is noodles, chicken, ww sweet and sour sauce and probably mushrooms, courgette and peppers. Mmmm can't wait.

Just completed 30 day shred again. Phew knackered now.

Fasting today - not eaten so far. Might have a bovril about half 4 to keep me going.

Tea is noodles, chicken, ww sweet and sour sauce and probably mushrooms, courgette and peppers. Mmmm can't wait.

I don't know you do that - I would be eating my arm by lunch time.:)

I have to be in the mood for it but like seeing things clean and tidy and in their place :)

Although the cleaning started because I woke up to the bf saying he had spilt some of his cranberries but needed to leave for work opps...

They were everywhere and it was a trail from the lounge and kitchen, no idea how or why, I just cleaned it up lol x

I have to be in the mood for it but like seeing things clean and tidy and in their place :)

Although the cleaning started because I woke up to the bf saying he had spilt some of his cranberries but needed to leave for work opps...

They were everywhere and it was a trail from the lounge and kitchen, no idea how or why, I just cleaned it up lol x

How did he manage to leave a trail of them lol. Yeah I really have to be in the mood but with two kids I have to make myself feel in the mood. X

I don't know you do that - I would be eating my arm by lunch time.:)

I have nearly done that believe me. Its actually easier to leave eating as long as possible. Once I start it seems to make me feel hungrier. X

Woop booked the ferry for me and the kids to go and stay with my parents. Hubby will follow on the week after. I will miss him loads but will be nice to spend some extra time with my family and friends.

Had my tea and it tasted soooo good. Well worth the wait.

Seems like youre fasting is going really well!

Nice to have a break away to look forward to, and see your family xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is going really well at the moment thanks hun. Long may it last hey!!

Another day of 30 day shred done. I just find the last exercise so very hard. It's doing crunches while pulling each leg up alternately. I am sure it will get easier. Star jumps are getting easier, not bad for a biggy lol. Xx

Woop booked the ferry for me and the kids to go and stay with my parents. Hubby will follow on the week after. I will miss him loads but will be nice to spend some extra time with my family and friends.

Had my tea and it tasted soooo good. Well worth the wait.

Aww bet that will be lovely to spend lots of time with them all x

Have you done your walk today? I did it this morning then went to Aerobics, walked back and now I am absolutely cream crackered and still have to go to Aqua - don't think I will have trouble sleeping tonight. :D

Have you done your walk today? I did it this morning then went to Aerobics, walked back and now I am absolutely cream crackered and still have to go to Aqua - don't think I will have trouble sleeping tonight. :D

Hello my lovely, was this post for me? If so I have decided not to do my walk today as I have worn myself out emotionally worrying about my moms operation, also I put 0.5lb on this morning and think it is from my muscles aching and retaining water, so taking the day off lol x

Oh my you definitely will sleep well, blimey how many calories have you burned in one day? X

Hello my lovely, was this post for me? If so I have decided not to do my walk today as I have worn myself out emotionally worrying about my moms operation, also I put 0.5lb on this morning and think it is from my muscles aching and retaining water, so taking the day off lol x

Oh my you definitely will sleep well, blimey how many calories have you burned in one day? X

Yes it was - sorry Rachel - thought I was reading Binky's diary, they are all running into one. :) will go over to your diary.

Back