My yo yo life

Just remember it will happen it just takes a bit of time sometimes, on my diary i got stuck for two weeks and then went to centre parcs and put on 2.5lbs which meant i had to work harder to get back down and have now got past that stupid level last week and below that again this week, but i felt the same as you, next time i get stuck though i will look at my ticker to remind myself how well i have done so far and just carry on as normal until something does happen, you can do it x

Concerts might be back on! !

Food has been good, didn't go for a walk as I was feeling p***** off with it. I have gained 4lb from walking, I mean come on shouldn't it be the other way around. Anyway not giving up yet. Fingers crossed scales will start moving! !

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Binky is right; muscle mass is so much heavier and you hold fluid when after a lot of exercise. Just keep to healthy eating and your exercise and your body will start to play by the rules!! Totally understand your frustration xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yippeee to those pesky scales finally starting to plau by the rules!!
Well done on your fasting, thays some great will power! !

Xx

Have you had anything to eat at all today? X

God yes lol. I had around 650 :) xx although sometimes I think it would be easier to have nothing

Yippeee to those pesky scales finally starting to plau by the rules!!
Well done on your fasting, thays some great will power! !

Xx

The pesky scales have dropped another lb but still 3lb up from when I lost the 7lb :( I just want them to cooperate a bit more please and thank you. ;) xx

They will, once they realise that you mean business!!

I hope so kb. To be honest I am not too upset - I am getting the health benefits from fasting.

They will soon move for you Hun, keep going x

I will. I know things will happen eventually.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred again. Tough going but I really enjoyed it. I am determined to get further than the first level this time :)

Hope things are still moving in the right direction. ... I love gillian Michaels. Her work outs are killers.. in the best possible way! Xxx

Back