My yo yo life

came over here looking for any extra motivation you may have...not quite with it this morning. Enjoy your days off ((HUGS))

We all have days when we don't feel with it. Just don't dwell on it. Think positive thoughts. Take it one hour at a time, you will get through today. Then tomorrow and when you have a few good days under your belt it will get easier. ((Hugs)) back to you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

came over here looking for any extra motivation you may have...not quite with it this morning. Enjoy your days off ((HUGS))

I agree with Rach, it is sometimes about making it as simple as possible and just thinking about one meal at a time, we have all been there Hun, in a few days you will feel more motivated x

Loving the attitude Rach, you're really in the zone!

I really finally feel in the zone. So glad I got back in to fasting again. Its really working so well for me at the moment. X

Well done on another walk, how did you find it? X

thanks. I found it great. But I was sweating more than ever. Feels harder in this weather. X

Omg can't quite believe what I am about to say :) ....... I lost 9lb this week. Thats over 1 stone in two weeks :) :)

Makes up for what happened during the night. Got a couple of phone calls at half 12 and I told them they had the wrong number but they kept phoning. So in the end hubby answered and they told him I was having sex with them and saying all sorts of disgusting stuff which I won't go into. Then they threatened hubby, said they were going to stab him and shoot him :( its really upset me and to make it worse hubby (liam) thinks he recognised the voice. He thinks it was a pikey/traveller who is trying to get him into trouble at work (he is a hgv tester). If it is and I am praying its not then I don't understand how they got my number. :( :(

Congrats on your loss.

Oh my goodness though, that sounds awful! If it is who your hubby suspects is it possible they got hold of his mobile somehow to get your number? Hopefully it isn't and is just a prank call/ wrong number. Urgh some people! x

Wow you wonderful weight loss machiiiine!!!! Well done thats a fabulous result and so well deserved!

As for the pikey, id call the police and report it as a threatening phone call. If you get another call, tell them the calls have been reported to the police abd hang up.

Horrible to have to worry about stuff like that. Especially when you should be feeling great about being over a dtone lighter in 2 weeks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies. Thanks for all your support. Xx

I don't think they would get my number. No possible way as liam isn't even friends with this person. I had to put my phone on silent in the end and eventually they gave up phoning. Hopefully it won't happen again tonight. If it does I will have to change my number.

Straight to the guards Rach and report it. Doesn't matter if it never happens again but if it does they will then have a record of it. How awful for you. Really well done on the weight loss!!

Wow Rachel, what a fantastic loss!! Well done! :)

So sorry about the nasty phone calls. As others have said, it would be a good idea to report it, given the nature. xx

Back