My yo yo life

Glad you're doing well lovely, you sound so much happier :) xxx

I am starting to feel happier most of the time, thank you hun. Still have my moments but don't we all. Xx

Arrange to see this woman more often!!

I think I will have to, she works in the chemist here Tuesday and Friday. So may have to keep popping in. Xx

I am sure they will notice x

Well done on the walk :)

Thank you :) I hope they do. Xx

Are you having a nice day Rach? X

Yes its been a nice day. Managed to get two lines of washing dry - so I am happy lol. The simple things please me. Xx

I put Leslie Sanson's facebook and Youtube info on my Aerobics class page and have got lots of them doing it now.

Enjoy hubby's birthday and the cake.

Thats great. I think you should get some sort of pay for advertising it ;) xx

Well fast is complete. I really didn't feel like I would do it at times. I was so tempted to just give in, so happy I didn't though. I think I am minus about 400 calories today :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've just done it too Rach for the first time. She's very irritating when she has her friends with her!

Yes her laughing annoys me at times.

You will soon be back to it binky :)

Still came in way under calories even with birthday cake so I am happy. Probably won't be on much now as off to get my fingernails and toenails done and then my hair. Then off to kerry for the wedding until Sunday. Have a great weekend all. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't mind her laugh - it sounds like they are having fun :)

Have a great time at the wedding - love Kerry, we have had 2 brilliant holidays all round that area.

All the years I have been living here and I have never been to kerry. Just getting ready to go get my toenails and fingernails done and then my hair. Oh nearly forgot. 5lb off this week :) :) :) :) Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a lovely day of pampering :)

How did you nearly forget that? Well done on the great loss x

Wow! Congratulations! That is an amazing weight loss - well done :D

Have a great weekend lovely xxx

Woooppeeeee 5lbs thats fabulous! !! Everyone will notice your weight loss, so wonderful. Have a brilliant trip xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

BTW I found a 3 mile Leslie walk on youtube where she doesn't have her special friends/relatives/neighbours/old Uncle Tom Cobbley and all with her, much more my style!

Well done on the amazing weight loss :bliss::bliss::bliss:- glad you enjoyed the wedding - you are going to the bed almost at the same time as I got up :)

Ah, even if there is a slight gain, it's worth it for a wonderful time! You've done amazingly - you're allowed to let your hair down :)

Hope your head isn't too sore today love ;) xx

Sounds like a fun time, hooe you had lits of nice comments about your weight loss xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back