naff week...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
having a really naff week :(

been feeling really dizzy and just not myself, told my cdc and she suggested i had a small meal... so last night i had 240g of chicken pieces and felt better for it...

when i went to bed i realised i had only had 1 pack all day!!! oops :cry:

does anyone else find that because they arent hungry they just simply don't think about their packs?

had two so far today but still have sore tummy, will try and get my third one down me shortly... x

Sory to hear you have been having a bad week this week. But look at your weight losses. They are fantastic. I don't ever forget to eat a pack! I feel better when I have the light meals on the SS plus and I've had it most days.

I'm actually having a quite dizzy morning! Well, it's not so much a dizzy feeling as just a sort of out of it feeling. Haven't had a pack yet though so hopefully that'll help. Never have actually left out a pack completely but have forgotten about having one and then had it hours later. Sometimes when I feel really hungry if I wait, then about an hour or 2 later I feel stuffed and so not hungry! Good news that! Keep up the good work :)

didn't have my third pack!!!
for goodness sake Sara!!!

still only had 1 pack so far today... can't go to loo :(

but i have had an exante bar and an omelette :)

much more positive... got my 7week weigh in today ARGH!!!

only lost 3lbs this week...

Well done you are doing fantastic and reading all your stories and journeys on here as made me realise I can do this too I am on day 2 but so far so good xx

Back