Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Aww bless you! I know what you mean, I knew I couldn't wi in my summer skirt for much longer so bit the bullet and did it. I was quite chuffed as well as it's totm so I'm hoping next week I'll get my silver 7. Lol at leotard, shame we can't wi in the nud with a screen round us eh!!
Thanks for the congrats and best of luck love :)
xx

Omg I just had a huge panic then lol!
Do you know what I can't actually see where it says how many grams are in it??? Had a good look over the bag and it doesn't list it. Under the nutritional values it says:
Per pack - 80kcal
Sat Fat - 0.3g
= 1pt yay! :D
Best bet is to take out your calculator and it you come across them (blooming hard as hardly anywhere sells them :rolleyes:) work out how many points are in them.
Thanks for your congrats love.
xx

LOL sorry for panicing you! That WW site can be a bit crap sometimes. Hmmm I've seen Frazzles somewhere recently - just can't remember where DOH!

Oh no that's ok love, it's just that I had 3 packets yesterday :eek::giggle:and 3 points is better than 7.5 :eek:
Hope you remember where you saw them, for 1 point they're yummy :D
xx

I'm fine thanks love, and you?
Just about to do some lunch for the kids, feeling absolutely shattered today, wish I could crawl back to bed lol! Totm does this to me everytime :rolleyes:
Hope everyone's having a good day :)
xx

Nails, brilliant loss, well done you !

bless ya hope you feel better

Thanks Paula, really had the munchies today! I'm within my points but won't have any spare, I've really been trying to eek them out and my mouth was watering so much over the kids dinner but I resisted picking so that's good :D

Nails, brilliant loss, well done you !

Well done on your wi missus :party0049: Great result.

And arent the Frazzles the business ;) Shame they dont do Quorn ones :giggle:

Thanks Dobo and Sandy, I must admit I was pleased especially as I was WEARING MY JEANS (have I mentioned that??? :giggle:)
Oh yes Frazzles are definitely the business, love, love, love them! And if there were Quorn ones I'd be at the front of the queue (well perhaps behind you Sandy :giggle:)
xx

well done hunny

i lurve frazzles

That's ok Marie love!!! Thanks :D (you rude old bag lol)
Things good here, not much to report really. Not going out this weekend, I need some time to recover from last week ;) So an alcohol free weekend for me ;)
Does anyone watch 'The Restaurant' and 'Hells Kitchen' I've swopped my BB obession for those!
Does anyone find Marco Pierre White strangely attractive? Just wondering ;)
xx

Not sure don't watch Saturday Kitchen *note to self, must watch SK*!
But hey, I love the Italian look so the chances are I probably do fancy him :giggle:
xx

:rotflmao:

Actually... its quite scary the names you come up with nails lol

I know, as I've said before, I do fancy 'hot' men but there's some that aren't conventionally gorgeous but just have this air about them and MPW is deffo one of those, perhaps it's a power thing! Anyway far to early in the morning to be talking about fancying men (I'm not a morning girl ;))
Well confession time, I had a pizza last night :doh: and what's worse I had a kebab and chips the night before double :doh: Right here comes the excuses lol, it's totm and I've been soooo hungry and very tired (dd hasn't been sleeping well at all and ds keeps waking up in the night, I think it's to do with starting his new pre-school), I've been very good in the day but by night time it's gone to pot :eek: I will be really good from now on though until my Tues wi so hopefully will limit some of the damage. On the plus side I've been doing a hours walking a day (school run) so that's 5 hours of walking a week that I didn't do before! I've made a concious (sp?!) effort to walk rather than take the car as it's good for ds and dd to get out in the fresh air and I must admit I'm quite enjoying it :)
Anyway confession time over, I'm crap aren't I!
Hope you all have a fab weekend, I'm getting my hair cut and coloured today so I'm looking foward to that. A night in tonight (NO WINE) watching X-Factor and drinking tea and after last weekend that sounds like heaven lol!
xx

Yes, very!!! BUT the feeling of guilt and that I've let myself down lasts longer than the 5 minutes of heaven when I'm shoveling it all in :rolleyes: Why oh why do I do it?? I need 1lb off to get my next silver seven and I think I've blown it, oh bum! Oh well what's done is done, I'll draw a line under it, no way can I make those up, the pizza I had is nearly 2 days worth of points alone (it was large and I eat a whole one to myself :eek:), so I'll concentrate on being good until Tues and hope for the best! :booboo:

Back