Namaste's new lifestyle :)

At this morning's weigh in I'm now 160lbs, that's 11st 6lbs........ I think I love JUDDD :D xx

Yeah isn't juddd fab :) well done

Off in a minute and back Sunday evening. Not sure whether both days will be real UD's but if they are then so be it! I've got a notebook with me and will update when I get back. It's useful for me to see what I'm eating.... I don't think what I eat will change very much now, not since I've been low carbing but tis interesting to look back on anyway.

Today

Breakfast ~ Vegetable frittata, coffee/soya cream and last nights bit of vegetable stir fry that was left
Snack ~ Coffee/soya cream and 3 oat berry biscuits
Lunch will be soya yoghurt with blueberries and omega seeds (packed in my bag for the train) and some crisps if I want them.
Dinner ~ don't know yet but will update tomorrow.

See you then xx

So Saturday turned into an almost UD, don't think I had more than about 1600 cals. As well as the above (without the crisps) I had a salad at 150cals and a chocolate bar at 200cals. probably more an inbetween day!

Today turned into a DD at a grand total of 540cals so very happy with that. Roll on tomorrow and a proper, full on UD :Dxx

UD yaaaaaaaay

Couldn't decide what I wanted for brekkies so had 2 things.... plain soya yoghurt with blueberries and omega seeds and half a 2 egg vegetable frittata with seeds and raw almonds on top... yuuuuum:D I'll maybe have the other half later.

Feeling good today, going out for a walk in a minute then got to do cleaning :( At least the results are nice if not the actual job of doing it! I'm not weighing myself till the middle of the month now and then only so I can see how close I am to my November challenge pledge to lose 6lbs. Surely 11st dead will put me into the 'overweight' category....... can't believe I'm still flippin 'obese'

Back later to update food....... xx

Breakfast ~ coffee/soya cream, half a veg frittata with seeds and raw almonds, soya yoghurt with blueberries and omega seeds (650cals)
Snack ~ 5 oat berry biscuits, coffee/soya cream (250cals)
Lunch ~ rest of veg frittata, piece lemon cheesecake and creme fraiche (feel a bit icky now) (650cals)
Snack ~ tortilla chips (130cals)
Dinner ~ Aubergine bake, coffee/soya cream (200cals)

Total 1880cals

Last edited:
DD today but feeling good.... just been for a very long hilly walk and now snuggled up indoors :)

2pm ~ veg sushi thing from M&S (225cals), small coffee black, green salad and a tomato (50cals?)
5pm ~ soya yoghurt, omega seed mix, blueberries (170cals)
Dinner ~ leftover aubergine bake from yesterday (160cals)

Total calories ~ 605

I'm happy with that cos according to MFP I've earned nearly 300 cals with my walk earlier:Dxx

Last edited:
UD :)

Breakfast ~ coffee/soya cream, plain soya yoghurt, blueberries, omega seeds
Snack ~ 4 (oops) homemade peanut butter cookies (no idea of cals but probably lots)
Lunch ~ Vegetable frittata, coffee/soya cream
Snack ~ raw almonds, 2 tsp peanut butter :)
Another Snack ~ 3 more homemade peanut butter cookies (double oops) coffee/soya cream
Dinner ~ second half of vegetable frittata from lunch, plain soya yoghurt, frozen raspberries and some homemade flapjack in it
Another snack ~ tiramisu amounting to about 440 cals

Ok, not brilliant and far too much sugar..... it's as if once I start I can't stop picking at the damn sweet stuff! Overall though I think a good day as I went for a loooong walk round about and up and down hills. And that's the point of JUDDD I guess, if you have too much of an UD it doesn't really matter cos it all balances out eventually.

Tomorrow is another day :)

Last edited:
Add to above a further snack ~ coffee/soya cream and a little bar of 85% dark choccie... yum :) xx

Supposed to be a DD today but didn't really work out :sigh: Think it's been an inbetween day rather than an UD but with the amount of exercise I've done today I can live with that.

I'm drawing a line and carrying on tomorrow............ think it's an UD :D xx

UD yaaaaaaay

hooray anything yummy planned.

I am going away for the weekend and feel so happy that I don't have to think oh no that will be a gain on the scales next week :)

Freedom indeed :D Have a lovely time ~ anywhere nice? As for food planning.. I just go with what I fancy, I eat anything hence the weight problem! (actually, I could eat anything but I choose to be vegetarian and try to stay away from sugar and wheat despite my love affair with them..... it's a dysfunctional relationship)

Breakfast ~ 2 mugs coffee/soya cream, plain soya yoghurt, frozen raspberries with home made seeded flapjack crumbled in (my favourite)
Snack ~ coffee/soya cream, carob and nut fridge cake (must stay away from sugar......)
Lunch ~ nairns oatcakes, butter, philly and 3 tsp peanut butter, choc soya desert thing (250cals)
Snack ~ few plain tortilla chips, raw almonds and walnuts, chunk of strong cheddar cheese
Dinner ~ brown rice, veg and tofu bake thing. coffee/soya cream and a little bar of 85% choccie :)
Bedtime ~ Hot chocolate made with soya milk.

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss so far! I must day I'm very impressed also with how healthy your diet is on an average up day. You must be glowing!

Which pattern do you follow, 5:2 or alternate days? x

Not anywhere particularly excting but will be fun . Milton keynes with some friends for a 50th birthday celebration (i am hoping I get to go to my absolute fav restuarant red hot a really good asian buffet and then to enjoy it guilt free)

Derbynanny said:
Not anywhere particularly excting but will be fun . Milton keynes with some friends for a 50th birthday celebration (i am hoping I get to go to my absolute fav restuarant red hot a really good asian buffet and then to enjoy it guilt free)

Hey hunny how was it? Sorry I've been AWOL my DDs desserted me and it's been up up and away days here lol OPPPS!! Next planned up day tuesday or wednesday :) hope you are doing well x

Well done on your weight loss so far! I must day I'm very impressed also with how healthy your diet is on an average up day. You must be glowing!

Which pattern do you follow, 5:2 or alternate days? x

Hi and welcome..... I try and do alternate days but it doesn't always work out. I started looking at 5:2 after the infamous Horizon documentary.... sounded like a doable plan and then found JUDDD.

Yep, my diet's good but that's because I had to go cold turkey from junk food. It's a vegetarian household (my son's vegan but I'm not giving up cheese and eggs for no one!) so I've always had a really good basic diet I just ate loads of crap on top... I'm getting on now so need to look after my health more and I figure the easiest way is a good diet. Helps that I loooooove all food :)

Are you still out there somewhere ?

Reporting back :)

Have been ill and now need to catch up big time! I'll be over to your diary in a bit to see how you're doing!

Back