Namaste's new lifestyle :)

Have been very poorly with a massive chest infection (asthmatic) which put paid to any weight loss plans. I've had no DD's but no UD's either really... I was worried because I had to take steroids and I couldn't do any of the miles of walking I usually do every week but the end result is I haven't put on any weight :D Now that's a GOOD result!

Not sure whether I'm going to ease back into DD's yet.. will have a catch up with all the diaries for inspiration and then see what I feel. No rush xx

Missed you on here my darling xxxx so sorry you've been poorly :( sounds awful x how are you feeling now? That's great that you've maintained xx
Don't go looking in my diary for inspiration there's not a dd to be found lol opps!!!

Missed you on here my darling xxxx so sorry you've been poorly :( sounds awful x how are you feeling now? That's great that you've maintained xx
Don't go looking in my diary for inspiration there's not a dd to be found lol opps!!!

Carly, you always make me smile :) As long as you're happy and healthy that's all that matters xx

Had a lovely Christmas, ate what I wanted and no down days yet............ the end result is I've stayed the same :D That's a first for me... EVER!

I think my emotional response to food has finally been 'sorted'. If I want it, I can have it. I'm not in the constant 'eat everything cos I'm not on a diet or eat nothing and feel guilty cos I am on a diet'. 'Dieting' since the age of 15 had really messed up my relationship with food and it's taken till the age of 50 to finally sort it. What a waste... but I won't dwell on the past.. onwards and downwards eh :)

I'm thinking of starting back because I'd like to lose the last 40ish pounds. I'll probably leave it till after New year and then start again with renewed determination (probably) :) xx

Had a lovely Christmas, ate what I wanted and no down days yet............ the end result is I've stayed the same :D That's a first for me... EVER!

I think my emotional response to food has finally been 'sorted'. If I want it, I can have it. I'm not in the constant 'eat everything cos I'm not on a diet or eat nothing and feel guilty cos I am on a diet'. 'Dieting' since the age of 15 had really messed up my relationship with food and it's taken till the age of 50 to finally sort it. What a waste... but I won't dwell on the past.. onwards and downwards eh :)

I'm thinking of starting back because I'd like to lose the last 40ish pounds. I'll probably leave it till after New year and then start again with renewed determination (probably) :) xx

That really is great hunny xxx yay!!!

Hmm, that plan didn't really work out did it??:eek:

Still it's been a horrible few months.... on the plus side I have a date for my hernia operation (1st May). I knew it was coming so financially it's been planned for. I'm self employed so time off can cause issues if I'm not careful. On the negative side I have another major health issue that's reared it's ugly head :( Breast lump leading to investigations, discovery of further lump in other breast and biopsies. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for the results which is extremely unsettling. So, with Christmas, New Year, Birthdays, an endless winter and health issues I'm very pleased that my weight has only gone up by half a stone :D I'm gonna stick around here if no one minds cos I try to stick low carb and I definitely want to do IF when I feel up to it....I'm pretty sure it's what's kept my weight more or less stable.

I think catching up with all the diaries can be part of 'keeping busy'.........

Hi, I think we were on Exante island together if I'm not mistaken!

Wowser, what a horrible time you've been having, and very well done at keeping the weight in check with all thats going on, thats pretty amazing, fingers legs arms and eyes crossed that your tests come back clear, let us know how you're getting on with IF xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I think we were on Exante island together if I'm not mistaken!

Wowser, what a horrible time you've been having, and very well done at keeping the weight in check with all thats going on, thats pretty amazing, fingers legs arms and eyes crossed that your tests come back clear, let us know how you're getting on with IF xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes we were indeed on the Exante island together.... glad to see you're still rocking! Your diary always made me smile and that's good for motivation.

Anyway, as I've been diagnosed with breast cancer I'm bowing out :( The good thing is because of all the changes I'd made with diet etc I believe I'm stronger and healthier and so in a better position to withstand the treatment. There's always a silver lining :D

Back