NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

You have both had a good food day @upndown and @Nanny Doreen :)

I live in joggers. I may wear some dresses or skirts during the Summer this year. I will need to buy some as I don't own any.:classic_roll_eyes:

I wore my dress and leggings. The girls at the café were amazed. They treated me to a bacon sarni today so may go over today.... Albert was a bit grumpy.

The good news is that I lost 4lbs

The problem will be what style to go for. It will feel odd not wearing joggers.

Lots of styles out there including more casual stuff but you'll have to hurry if you're buying it for the big wedding ;)

LINDA, I LOST 4 LBS, WHAT ABOUT THAT THEN. DEFINATELY NOT EXPECTED.

Forgot to weigh at home this morning..

Wow Doreen - that's amazing - even more so when it's unexpected :banana_dancer:

I wore my dress and leggings. The girls at the café were amazed. They treated me to a bacon sarni today so may go over today.... Albert was a bit grumpy.

The good news is that I lost 4lbs

There you go - perhaps you'll wear them more often now summer's here - I think when we lose lots of weight - it sometimes feels awkward to wear different styles - wonder if it takes time to accept we're smaller?

Sorry Albert was grumpy - was that a bit annoying having made the effort to visit?

I imagine you know you can trust the girls' judgement on your clothes at the cafe - so stand tall and enjoy experimenting with your new clothes - hope it gives you a boost as they say losing weight can be life changing! You've done so well to come this far!

Last edited:
I had a rough day yesterday -picked up Phil's bug - ate what I fancied inc rubbish which made me feel worse - silly me - better today but our neighbour's having a Royal Wedding party - will need to be careful! Will keep food light.

EDIT: didn't go next door - feel washed out - Phil went to explain just now and took a few drinks - not many have turned up and they made afternoon tea and now doing a bbq - so Phil's staying for a bit.

Not eaten much but nothing healthy - just what I fancied.

Last edited:
Sorry your not feeling yourself Linda. Hope you improve really soon.

Funny good day for me today

Had a bacon sarni at the café. 2 large slices wholemeal bread.
When I got home ate some apricots. About 10 little ones.
Had scan bran with banana and yogurt.

Not fancying dinner, not hungry.

I guess the above is heb. Plus 12 syns for the bread.

Could have been worse, apricots are speed I think.

Not much going on here except lovely weather.
I don't think Davina is too happy not Nik. Only get it from FB. I think she helps people a lot as she is kind. Then sometimes she is treated bad, or not acknowledged. Upsets her. Unfortunately this is often the way it is.

I know there is nothing I can say to help. All I can do is dog sit next week so they get some time away.

At least I will see the children before they go and when they come back if I am lucky.

So I know a bit like Davina feels.

Welcome to my world Nik and Davina

Glad you're doing well diet wise but that doesn't sound good about Nik and Davina I think the young ones sometimes take advantage and don't consider others feelings.

I'm still feeling rotten - no energy - not like me - so just eating toast in the main. Take care xx

Last edited:
Started with cystitis this morning!

Thanks both - no I'm not on antibiotics yet - I get cystitis quite often so just manage it with lots of water and non acidic stuff for 4-5 days and if that doesn't clear will give in to medication!

Hope you're ok Doreen? xx

Last edited:
No Doreen for 2 days - I hope you're/she's ok.

Very quiet on here generally - perhaps everyone's sunbathing? :)

I'm still not 100% so not doing much and not eating a lot either - didn't go to class and missed it somehow.

I didn't mention yesterday as I was too upset - that Mutley the labrador (my avatar) had to be put to sleep yesterday - he was my son's lovely dog - he was 11 and a great character but he had serious health problems in the end - he'll be missed.
xx

Last edited:
Hoping all's well with Doreen.

Here I am talking to me!

Feeling a lot better today - need to sort the house out after days of neglect while we were ill & sort some healthy meals too.

Brunch: bacon & omelette, brown sauce 2 syns?
D: Gammon and salad - dressing 2 syns?
Snacks: an orange, ff yog
Usual drinks

Going to either go for a 30 min walk or do the same amount of time exercising.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your dog.:classic_frown:

Sunbathing :classic_eek: more like working :classic_wink: I still got a small bit of garden to do and I sit and I sit looking at it wondering what to do with it. Then before I know it,it is time for lunch then work.

Back