napoleon large pizza bases

alfsmummy11

Silver Member
Does none the syn value of these? just under 300 cals so i guessed at 15 syn each 100 gram but I've seen somewhere they r 22 syns. Does anyone know?? ill be sharing with my son x

sugar_lipswales said:
I remember finding it on the SW website as 22 syns per base I'm sorry! Why not put in a search on here for the smash pizza base?

Ohhhhh uegh no I've seen that recipe and it makes me feel ill!! hehe thanks tho!! just gosh to show whoever said 20 cals- 1 syn Ian talking rubbish xx

yes I just checked, the pizza base is 150g in total. So although it is 15 syns for 100g.

for the total base which is 150g it is as follows:

Napolina Pizza Bases, Large, twin pack, ambient, 150g each 22 22 22

you need to watch out when looking at nutritional info that you are checking the full weight of the product, as sometims the nutritional info is only for a certain weight of the item and not the whole item. If that makes sense.

Ahhh thanks britmum!!! my sw leader said its best to ask instead if 20 cals to 1 syn as it doesn't work for everything!! Glad i started asking!!! u haven't eaten a pizza base yet btw will leave till there is 3 to share between lol xx

20 cals = 1 syn is accurate for anything without a free food allowance. You can't use it for items that have a free food allowance.

So it was correct for the pizza base. As a pizza base has no free food allowance.

The nutritional info you posted is for 100g, but the pizza base is 150g weight in total, so although 100g is 15 syns, the whole base is 22 syns.

BritMumInCanada said:
20 cals = 1 syn is accurate for anything without a free food allowance. You can't use it for items that have a free food allowance.

So it was correct for the pizza base. As a pizza base has no free food allowance.

The nutritional info you posted is for 100g, but the pizza base is 150g weight in total, so although 100g is 15 syns, the whole base is 22 syns.

Mmmmmmmm slimming world leaders say other wise. Are u a leader!!!??

alfsmummy11 said:
Mmmmmmmm slimming world leaders say other wise. Are u a leader!!!??

No I am not a leader.

As I said it only works for items WITHOUT a free food allowance and is exactly how the snackulator and syns calculator syns things when no free food allowance is in the item.

You of course can't use it for items that DO have a free food allowance, you would have to use the syns calculator for those selecting your free food first.

The 20 calorie = 1 syn rule of thumb was completely accurate with this pizza base, so not sure exactly what you are disputing?

Last edited:
Not disputing just wondering if u was a leader as my leader says it can't be trusted to work out everything correct free or not!! just repeating what my leader says love

Back