Nastazia's diary....

Good morning...
I didn't do well :(. I just lost 0.8kg (1.75lbs) and 3.5 inches overall.... I am so desperate...I am just ready to quit. Last night I don't know how I managed to stay away from food.
Ok, I know it's my fault...I messed up the whole weekend, eating anything in sight. The last three days I was eating a lot of veggies and I was skipping the CD meals.
I also have a health problem I didn't mention before. I am insulin resistant (pre-diabetes) and I am on medication. People with this problems have difficulties losing. So I made another mistake here, I wasn't taking my pills because I wasn't having any food and thought that it wasn't necessary to take them.
My CDC instists that the problem is that I wasn't taking my medication.
I don't know..I'm in loss and I just hope to keep it up this week and not blew up everything.

Just start this week fresh - forget the mistakes u made last week and move on from it. A loss is still a loss and therefore be happy for that and the inches . Treat today as day 1 n start over :) xx

Just start this week fresh - forget the mistakes u made last week and move on from it. A loss is still a loss and therefore be happy for that and the inches . Treat today as day 1 n start over :) xx

Thank you so much...I need all the encouragement right now.
It is difficult but you are right. I have to think today as day 1.
Thank you again xxxxx

I think I will set some goals to my signature! Maybe that will give me some extra motivation.

Thank you so much...I need all the encouragement right now.
It is difficult but you are right. I have to think today as day 1.
Thank you again xxxxx

Your welcome - I keep having blips! Last night I had lobster and champagne for valentines but starting again today. Would have eaten more if I wasn't on cd so that's gotta b a positive. Got some water flavouring its made the water go down a treat already onto a litre and not forcing it. Xx

Hi nastazia... Feeling for you right now- it's hard enough doing this without added health worries and stuff... I would say it has got to be wise to keep taking tablets tho? Not that I know anything about medicine Hun so I'm not preaching :)

I am in the verge of having a weekend off.... And getting back on it on Monday. Can I reign it in? Really not sure lol!! But I just wanted you to know I feel your pain but you can do this!!! We are all gonna have weak times (except the amazing hardcore girls) the main thing is not to punish yourself and then guilt binge. Just get back on the wagon... Thinking of you sweety xx

Hi nastazia... Feeling for you right now- it's hard enough doing this without added health worries and stuff... I would say it has got to be wise to keep taking tablets tho? Not that I know anything about medicine Hun so I'm not preaching :) I am in the verge of having a weekend off.... And getting back on it on Monday. Can I reign it in? Really not sure lol!! But I just wanted you to know I feel your pain but you can do this!!! We are all gonna have weak times (except the amazing hardcore girls) the main thing is not to punish yourself and then guilt binge. Just get back on the wagon... Thinking of you sweety xx

Theresa where are you hun???

I am good Hun thanks for asking x well done Hun you small loss is a loss babe no matter how small it's all in the right direction! It must be hard for you to do this without your added health issues making it harder babe!

Its a good idea to set yourself Somme goals these may focus you more! But at the end of te day Hun your health should come first! Good luck Hun we are here for you x x

Hi nastazia... Feeling for you right now- it's hard enough doing this without added health worries and stuff... I would say it has got to be wise to keep taking tablets tho? Not that I know anything about medicine Hun so I'm not preaching :)

I am in the verge of having a weekend off.... And getting back on it on Monday. Can I reign it in? Really not sure lol!! But I just wanted you to know I feel your pain but you can do this!!! We are all gonna have weak times (except the amazing hardcore girls) the main thing is not to punish yourself and then guilt binge. Just get back on the wagon... Thinking of you sweety xx

Hi Jessy, and thank you for joining my diary.
Insulin resistance is a problem I found out 1.5 year ago. So for me it is better if I avoid carbs. The main job of insulin is to transform carbs into glucose and transfer them to fat cells. Insulin resistance happens when the cells essentially don't open the door when insulin comes knocking (lol). When this happens, the body produce more insulin to stabilize blood glucose. Over time, this results in too much insulin in the blood. So the body is using what is in the blood for energy instead fat from the cells. That's why people with this cannot lose weight easily and fast. This is the reason I am taking the medicine. Otherwise I will end up with diabetes and this is worst. If I manage to drop some weight I will be able to stop the pills.
So I believe that Cambridge is the best for me because is a very low carb diet. What is making me wonder is if I will be able to hold and stay on the wagon... I am very weak on weekends espesially. We had the memorial day of my FIL on Sunday and again I didn't manage to resist. This is what it makes me more and more disappointed of myself....
Anyway, again on the train today!!!!
Thank you again for your kind words and encouragement.
xxxxxxx

I am good Hun thanks for asking x well done Hun you small loss is a loss babe no matter how small it's all in the right direction! It must be hard for you to do this without your added health issues making it harder babe!

Its a good idea to set yourself Somme goals these may focus you more! But at the end of te day Hun your health should come first! Good luck Hun we are here for you x x

Good morning Theresa. Probably goals didn't help me to avoid this weekends eating. If I was using internet at home and keep getting in here would help me through it. I had no time the last few weeks, but I will def get in the internet this weekend. I am absolutely disappointed with my self but I am trying to to think a lot about it because that knocks me down even further. So I have to foget about it and keep going. It is good for my health to lose some weight so I have to think of that and make it happen.
Thank you for your support xxxxxxxx

Back to track today and I am feeling strong and motivated again.
Had my tetra at around 10:30 and in a while I will have my peanut crunch bar. I already drunk 1lt of water and I will prepare a 500ml tea to have with my bar.
I also call my CDC and arrange our appointments from now on to be on Tuesdays so to hold myself on weekends (I hope so!!!) Tonight probably I will have some fish and salad.
I really hope that this new fresh start will last longer, and I won't blew it again (at least not soon)!!

How you doing tonight Hun? Like me you stubble at the weekends.... This weekend is gonna be a whole weekend of step 2 for me- less guilt associated with that! We are kind of having a restart together this week... Cos as you know, I screwed up this weekend too.

We can both do this... I'm def sticking to it for a mini goal of 2.5 weeks till my birthday... Come on ketosis! X

Thanx for your support Jussy.
Ok lets set a mini goal for 2.5 weeks without cheating.
Actually I've been back to the track since yestarday morning. So day1 is done. At day 2 now. Everything is fine till now. I think that I have to move to step2 for the weekend to manage.
Anyway, good luck to both of us!!!! xxxxxxxx

Yestarday I've decided that i will wi every day at home. Maybe this will help me stay on track. (hopefully!!!)
so I started yesterday as day1. Also my scales are different than the CDC, but if i see a loss it's ok.
Day1: 87.7
Day2: 87.2

my food today will be chaocolate tetra in the morning, fish fillet with salad and boiled cauliflower for lunch and chicken and mushroom soup for dinner. I already drunk 1.5lt water.
Can wait to see what scales will show tomorrow.

Hey chick, I personally like to WI everyday... I write the number down in my diary on the date. I have done this for years and years (and I've noticed it is the blank periods that I don't check my weight for a few weeks/months that my weight rockets).

It is great but you have to remind yourself not to feel frustrated if the scales don't move for a few days. Move a little more, take some sennecot (if things have been sluggish) and drink more water during the day. But stick to the plan. It is never the plan that causes you to STS...

I am currently weighing in everyday... After I reach target and am maintaining I'm gonna WI once a week- prob fri morning once I have time to work off the weekend before's indulgences.

I really need to see the 9's soon. That will be a big thing for me. What is your next mini target? X

Day 3 today and I am feeling really good and motivated, especially after I jumped on the scales this morning and showed me almost 1.5kg loss (3lbs)!!!!!!!!

Day1: 87.7
Day2: 87.2
Day3: 85.8:party0011::wee::bliss:

I am so happyyyyyyyy!!!!!
I might not see another loss for a couple of days but if I stick to it 100% (like the last 3 days) I hope on Sunday to get a nice loss.
I am also proud for myself for resisting list night's "feast" lol. Last night I made for my kids my favorite soup and also my husband cooked sausages, bread and Halloumi (traditional cheese) on the fireplace. I just sat there and eat my chicken and mushroom soup. I wanted to eat but I reminded my self that If I am good girl for another couple of months them I will make that soup to celebrate hehehe!!

***I don't know why everybody disappeared from my diary. Comm'on guys I need you!!

hi Nastazia! great job getting back on board and avoiding the food lsat night!,, try and stay motivated as you go through the "wall" (day 3,4,5) and once youre through you will be fine. Keep up the good work, remember you want this journey to be as short as it can be! :D

Back