Nastazia's diary....

Hi hun, sorry that you were disapointed with you loss it could have been your meds hun! Try not to get too down I am sure if you keep taking your meds and sticking to plan the weight will come off babe! Keep strong and I will pop in to see how you are doing! take care x x

Good morning to all,
Sorry for disappearing but I was very sick.
On Tuesday after my wi I went straight to bed. Next day I came to work but then left and went home and after to the doctor. She gave me antibiotics and she told me that I was really bad. I have to eat properly to take my meds. At night I was so scared...my throat was so swollen I couldn't breath normally. I had to try hard to take air inside...for a while I thought I was going to die...so scary...
Yesterday I stayed home. Today i am back to work but not much better. Since yesterday my stomach aches too. I am eating food but in very small quantities. I don't know if this is the problem. May be I needed to eat more? Or is it generally because I am sick? Anyway now I don't want to eat because of the stomach ache, and I drink only water. I hope to be better on Monday so I can start again. I am eating since Wednesday but very very little and I haven't lost a gram...I don't know how to explain that.

Hi hun, sorry that you were disapointed with you loss it could have been your meds hun! Try not to get too down I am sure if you keep taking your meds and sticking to plan the weight will come off babe! Keep strong and I will pop in to see how you are doing! take care x x

Hi Theresa, Nice to see you here. Thank you for your encouraging words, but unfortunately I had to stop the CD for now. Hope I can start again on Monday.
What about you? How are you doing?
x

good morning sweetie. How are you doing today?
On the before picture I was 14.7, so not that far from your weight. Of course if you see my real body, you will change your mind..lol
The last couple of days I am thinking to take pictures with my underwear...but I don't know if this is allowed in here.
Do you know anything about the rep power?
xx

Yes you can take pics in your undies if you feel the need. I never have lol! Don't really know anything about rep power, perhaps it's linked to number of posts?

Good morning guys...I really was thinking if I was coming back here or not. I am so disappointed....
8 days 100% SS+/step2 I just lost 2lbs and 2cm (not even an inch)!!!! I don't know what to think...I don't know what to do...
My CDC was surprised too. The only reason she could think of, was that somedays I forgot to take my pills(for the insulin resistance), that I am sick (water retension) and that I am having my period in a week.
Shall I try a couple of weeks more?? I am so close to give up. :wave_cry:

I only lost a pound this week due to being on my period. 2lbs isn't a BAD loss, it's slightly less than average but the expectations on CWP are to lose 3lbs a week so you're not far away!

Good morning to all,
Sorry for disappearing but I was very sick.
On Tuesday after my wi I went straight to bed. Next day I came to work but then left and went home and after to the doctor. She gave me antibiotics and she told me that I was really bad. I have to eat properly to take my meds. At night I was so scared...my throat was so swollen I couldn't breath normally. I had to try hard to take air inside...for a while I thought I was going to die...so scary...
Yesterday I stayed home. Today i am back to work but not much better. Since yesterday my stomach aches too. I am eating food but in very small quantities. I don't know if this is the problem. May be I needed to eat more? Or is it generally because I am sick? Anyway now I don't want to eat because of the stomach ache, and I drink only water. I hope to be better on Monday so I can start again. I am eating since Wednesday but very very little and I haven't lost a gram...I don't know how to explain that.

Start back straight away babe, the longer you leave it, the harder it will be. I've been on CWP a couple of times while taking anti-biotics and never been advised to stop, guess it depends on the condition but as you're back at work I'd be thinking you're fine to carry on. As for not losing wight, you're probably retaining fluid which tends to happen when you start eating again, regardless of how little that is. Get back on it hunni, this diet works, there's no doubt and the fact you're here suggests you've tried everything else and they haven't worked.

Believe, I feel your pain, my losses at the moment are painfully slow but it's either carry on slowly or give up and stay fat. I know what I'd rather do. What choice will you make?

Back