Nastazia's diary....

Good morning. You are right Jussy, a close friends bday is not something you could miss. This is what I would if it happens. Eat from before my cd meal and then stick with a zero coke (If it's an all cakes party). If it's a party with food, I will move to step2 and eat what I am allowed to eat. But if it's not that urgent to go, I will stay away.
How the weekend went for you Jussy?

Hi sweety- how was the weekend for you?! I was pretty good and met my mini mini target for today... Hope you're feeling good about WI tomorrow? Lots of love! Xxx

Well few faslse starts but back on it today , yes we can help eachother out , how are you doing ?

Ok, well let set a target for 100% CD day. Can you stick to that?xx

I'd be happy with the before picture!!
good morning sweetie. How are you doing today?
On the before picture I was 14.7, so not that far from your weight. Of course if you see my real body, you will change your mind..lol
The last couple of days I am thinking to take pictures with my underwear...but I don't know if this is allowed in here.
Do you know anything about the rep power?
xx

Hi sweety- how was the weekend for you?! I was pretty good and met my mini mini target for today... Hope you're feeling good about WI tomorrow? Lots of love! Xxx

Morning Jussy. In the weekend I didn't eat anything bad to ruin my diet but I ate lots more that I should. I was in step 2, I had my lunch with chicken and salad, but in the morning I also had 1 egg omelette with some turkey in it. That was my extra. I didn't feel guilty, because if I wasn't having the omelette I would eat toast with butter and cheese for sure!!!
I will talk about it with my CDC today and see what she says.
x

Day 8 today and scales this morning showed 0.5kg down.
Day1: 87.7
Day2: 87.2
Day3: 85.8
Day4: 85.7
Day5: no wi
Day6: no wi
Day7: 85.8

Day8: 85.3

I am so anxious for my wi today. I feel that I lost a lot more than my scales show...but scales show the truth right? Oh, I don't know, I really hope that her scales have a difference from mine. I was 86.4 with hers 10 days ago. I was aiming to see 83.9 at least...Ok stop venting...I will see in 4 hours.
Today I am not feeling well...probably my kids spread the microbes!!! My throad is sore and when I am coughing it hurts a lot. I have a headache, my whole body hurts and I am freezing. I am trying to treat it with panadol cold and flu at the moment. I hope it won't get worse and need to take meds and ruin my diet.

Oh sweety I'm sorry you feel so unwell... You might find you are retaining water if you're not feeling too healthy.... It's not all about the scales... If you feel 'bunged up' or you are retaining water you might not show a big loss but you ARE still burning fat!! You will see from your measurements how you are getting on and then next week you will have a woosh week once you stop retaining water.

Re: weekend omelette... I don't think you need to worry too much sweety- if that is what keeps you on track of a weekend then you should do it! It is also about learning new habits so if you can train yourself to have an omelette at weekends instead of bread and butter then over your entire lifetime you will lose more weight! Also don't forget- it is the weekend and just having a tiny bit extra once a week is NOT going to massively affect your loss. I'm sure CDC will agree that if you are going to indulge- an omelette is not the biggest sin you could pick - lol!

Good luck with WI - I always stop drinking fluids for at least 1hour prior to mine... Lol! Keep us informed sweety - and remember a lot of it is about the measurements... Not just the scale! Xxxx

Good Luck with you WI :D You might be pleasantly surprised :D Fingers crossed for you!! x

Oh sweety I'm sorry you feel so unwell... You might find you are retaining water if you're not feeling too healthy.... It's not all about the scales... If you feel 'bunged up' or you are retaining water you might not show a big loss but you ARE still burning fat!! You will see from your measurements how you are getting on and then next week you will have a woosh week once you stop retaining water.

Re: weekend omelette... I don't think you need to worry too much sweety- if that is what keeps you on track of a weekend then you should do it! It is also about learning new habits so if you can train yourself to have an omelette at weekends instead of bread and butter then over your entire lifetime you will lose more weight! Also don't forget- it is the weekend and just having a tiny bit extra once a week is NOT going to massively affect your loss. I'm sure CDC will agree that if you are going to indulge- an omelette is not the biggest sin you could pick - lol!

Good luck with WI - I always stop drinking fluids for at least 1hour prior to mine... Lol! Keep us informed sweety - and remember a lot of it is about the measurements... Not just the scale! Xxxx

Thank you Jussy, I already stopped the water/tea intake. My wi is at 13:15. I already had my tetra and 1lt of water. I am leaving from work, I will take the rest of the day off. I will go to my wi, then a hot bath and then to bed. If I feel better I will update you from home.

Good Luck with you WI :D You might be pleasantly surprised :D Fingers crossed for you!! x
Thanks Sian. I wish too. I wasn't very good at the begining of the diet, so in a month I lost only 12.5lb. Friday is the last day of the month so I will add my todays loss to 12.5lbs already lost, and maybe anything else showed on scales till friday.
When is your wi?

12.5lbs is a good loss, you wouldnt lose that much on any other diet and to think you were a little bit naughty too, thats fab!!
My WI is tomorrow morning, hoping for a 2.5 to bring me to 11.9 and then my march challenge will be 9lbs so hopefully by april ill see the top end of the 10s :D Wishfull thinking maybe because ive got a full eating and drinking weekend next weekend but i will try my best! Hope your having a good morning so far!

:D

that pic is great! im going to go do one now too i think... how did the weigh in go? x

Good morning guys...I really was thinking if I was coming back here or not. I am so disappointed....
8 days 100% SS+/step2 I just lost 2lbs and 2cm (not even an inch)!!!! I don't know what to think...I don't know what to do...
My CDC was surprised too. The only reason she could think of, was that somedays I forgot to take my pills(for the insulin resistance), that I am sick (water retension) and that I am having my period in a week.
Shall I try a couple of weeks more?? I am so close to give up. :wave_cry:

I also have found it hard drinking all the water UNTIL I bought a bottle of sparkling water.............I now can drink 6 small bottles a day, which is 3 litres and I also have a couple of cups of black coffee and a vegetable soup colouring drink :) Normal water bores me, so that is why I drink the sparkling ones. Good luck Anastazia :) We are all in the same boat and hopefully will get there in the end. A friend of mine has just lost 7 stone on this diet and looks absolutely fabulous :) It took her 5 months to change her life around, and I think what is 5 months?? that is my target, in 5 months I want to have the body that I have always desired :) x

Morning, keep at it. You will in time see the pounds and inches melt away. How do you physically feel? It's important to take your medication to keep you body functioning at 100% and I would imagine that may have something to do with it. Try it for another couple of weeks and see how it goes. You are doing so well it would be a shame to give up :)

I also have found it hard drinking all the water UNTIL I bought a bottle of sparkling water.............I now can drink 6 small bottles a day, which is 3 litres and I also have a couple of cups of black coffee and a vegetable soup colouring drink :) Normal water bores me, so that is why I drink the sparkling ones. Good luck Anastazia :) We are all in the same boat and hopefully will get there in the end. A friend of mine has just lost 7 stone on this diet and looks absolutely fabulous :) It took her 5 months to change her life around, and I think what is 5 months?? that is my target, in 5 months I want to have the body that I have always desired :) x

Hi Traceyx, thanx for visiting my diary. Sparkling water is a good idea but a bit expensive don't you think?:)
Thank you for your input...I think you are right...If I see it in the long term it sounds much easier and doable.
Probably my insulin resistance problem make it harder on me...It will take more time than usual...xxx

Morning, keep at it. You will in time see the pounds and inches melt away. How do you physically feel? It's important to take your medication to keep you body functioning at 100% and I would imagine that may have something to do with it. Try it for another couple of weeks and see how it goes. You are doing so well it would be a shame to give up :)

Good morning Laura, The weird thing is that I was feeling really good this time. Felt light too.
...What I am thinking now is that 3 days (weekend and Monday) before I start wi every day on my scales, I was eating everything in sight. Maybe I put on kilos and then lost them when I started 100%??!!
My scales from hers have only 0.4kg difference...so when I wi the first day I was 87.8 so in hers 87.4. So if this is right then I have lost 2kgs.. ok all these are just speculations...but I think I feel a bit better now.
I am not feeling well again today. My throad is killing me. I am on medications and step3 now.

Good morning Laura, The weird thing is that I was feeling really good this time. Felt light too.
...What I am thinking now is that 3 days (weekend and Monday) before I start wi every day on my scales, I was eating everything in sight. Maybe I put on kilos and then lost them when I started 100%??!!
My scales from hers have only 0.4kg difference...so when I wi the first day I was 87.8 so in hers 87.4. So if this is right then I have lost 2kgs.. ok all these are just speculations...but I think I feel a bit better now.
I am not feeling well again today. My throad is killing me. I am on medications and step3 now.

That must have been what happened sweety.... Don't sweat it! Keep on going how you have been, keep taking your meds and everything will be just as it should be... Hope you feel better soon honey xxx

Back