Natalie's (broox159) *FINAL* weight loss diary!

Ok, change of plan for dinner tonight cause even though i forgot to take the belly pork out of the freezer, my OH forgot to aswell even though i text him from work! Lol
So we went food shopping and i got the ingredients for Butter chicken that i found in the recipe thread. I had it with Brocoli and OMG it was DELICIOUS! That will definately be a reoccuring meal!

That sounds delicious:)
Have a great sunday!
Xx

That sounds delicious:)
Have a great sunday!
Xx

Thanks Katie! It was gorgeous! Today is going ok so far, im at work but should be finished in an hour or so! :)

We are having a roast tonight, mine will obviously be minus the roasties and the yorkshires! Is gravy a no no?
Im wonderng if i could make a sauce using cream, mushrooms and an oxo cube to put on my beef? Would that be ok?

B: 3x bacon, 3x scrambled eggs, both cooked in a little butter

L: little snack pack of cheese and possibly a mattesons smoked sausage, if i can bring myself to eat it! (i just dont feel hungry but i know i have to eat...)

Well, weigh in day is here, typical that i am awake earlier than needed on my day off!

Last Monday i was 14.8 1/4 and today i am 14.4 exactly!! I am really pleased, 4 1/4 lbs weight loss in a week where i have practically stuffed my face! What could be better than that?? :)

Heres hoping i make it into the 13's by next weigh in!! :D

Ok, menu for today....

B: scrambled eggs and bacon, maybe a black farmers sauasge.

L: i was thinking of treating my OH to lunch as i got paid today, where can we eat that is atkins friendly?

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!! X

Well done on your loss - that's great!

You can go anywhere that serves protein plus veg. My favourite is strada steak with rocket salad - has green beans and parmesan:) or nandos is a key favourite of many on the board

Enjoy:)

Thanks! :D

I dont think we have ever been to Nando's. I might give that a try!

Wow! Well done Natalie! Good loss :)

Thanks!

I am struggling this week. I cant seem to bring myself to drink water...i know i have to, i just dont seem to be doing it.

B: Scrambled egg, bacon x3 and mushrooms.

L: Chicken Salad - although im not feeling it at the moment, :(

Morning Natalie... Hope it's going ok :)

Morning, i feel rough today! Think i have a chest infection brewing!

I didnt update last night but dinner was Cheesy mince from the recipe section. I have just had the left overs today for my lunch.

B: 2x bacon, 2x fried egg, glass of water

L: Leftover cheesy mince

D: Probably butter chicken (from recipe thread) with some lovely brocoli!

I really am struggling to drink my water, i have only had about 750ml today....I really do need to drink more. I feel like things have stalled a bit!

Morning Natalie... I tend to find I can drink more while I'm snacking but I know what you mean sometimes I just can't get in the mood for water... Hope you feel better today :/)

Morning!

I almost gave in to Hagan Daaz tempation last night.....but i DIDNT! Im so pleased with myself!

I had been staying the same all week (i know i shouldnt weigh everyday but i cant help it!) and with feeling like rubbish this week i just felt like giving it all up until after Xmas.

But i didnt eat the lovely chocolatey, caramely ice cream, it is still in my freezer and my scales say i have lost another 3lbs! Its not official weigh day til monday so hopefully i can shift another couple before then, but i am so pleased! :D

B: 3x bacon, 3x scrambled eggs with a bit of flax meal, its tasted like dirt! Lol

S: Bag of Chedds and Hartleys low cal Jelly.

L: not sure yet, have to see what the canteen has to offer!

Well done on the great loss Natalie! :)

Morning Natalie, well done on the loss and I hope it's sustained for today. You need to change your diet tag, it says you are still on weight watchers :D

Morning! Weigh in 2 today and i lost another 3lbs! I cant believe i have lost 1/2 a stone in 2 weeks! That is so good! :D

I am so pleased with how well i have done this weekend! I went to my parents for my stepmums birthday and there was cake galore! I didnt touch a single crumb. My stepmum was making Lasagne for dinner so she made me a seperate one using courgettes instead of pasta! It was gorgeous! Instead of birthday cake i had Jelly and cream!

Last night we went to the cinema to watch Paranormal Activity 3, was very spooky! I took a jelly with me and had a pepsi max!

I really hope the weight continues to drop off!

Anyway, sorry for my essay,

B: 4x oscar myer bacon and 2 fried eggs.

L: Braised lamb shoulder with cauli and brocoli

D: Chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in bacon.

Will drinking too much Perfectly Clear cause my weigh to stall?

Morning Natalie, well done that's a great start love. I'm not sure what perfectly clear is, so I can't say if it's got citrix or asparteme it may later on

It is sweetened with sucralose, think it depends on the flavour as to whether or not there is citric acid....

I weighed myself sneakily this morning and ive put 2lb back on....i dunno why i bother, :(

Morning, ah well you know you shouldn't weigh daily love, it's always a bad idea, but then who am I to talk I was a serial scaleaholic back then

I know, i cant help it! Lol

Im going to try and cut back on the flavoured water and the cheese and see how i get on!

B: 2 eggs fried in extra virgin olive oil, 3x oscar myer bacon

L: homemade lasagne made with courgettes

Morning Natalie... Well done on the great loss... I can't help myself and weigh every day lol ... It's no good for you though as Jim says, the fluctuations can be depressing to say the least!

Menus look good ! :)

Back