Total Solution NatsNotFat is losing it!

Nat try Movicol, it's not a laxative but softens your movements and makes it easier to go. Great to hear it's all going well and good on you for not being bothered by the pizza xx

Thanks for that tip Katie. Will give anything a try!!

Well after 4 days of boozing and eating out and lots of cake I feel rubbish and bloated which was to be expected but I'm back on the shakes today!! Not looking forward to the first horrid days of getting into ketosis but I've done it before and I'll manage it again! Back to work today too so that will keep me out of the fridge!

Another restart from today :-( had a terribly upsetting weekend and resorted to comfort eating, not that I feel comforted now but I need to get this excess weight off once and for all. So I've gotta knuckle down and give it all I've got. No excuses.

I'm back on track again and feeling in control of my diet. :) this weekend should pass without a hitch as I'm working 2 double shifts. Will weigh in on Monday hoping to be a few lbs lighter than before my birthday. Fingers crossed!

Well done Nat. Feels good to get back on track. Have a good day xx

So I weighed myself today after my scales batteries died last week and I only just got round to replacing them. I'm 12'1. Which is 1lb lighter than before my 2 weekends of falling off the diet wagon. Bringing my total weight loss to 21lbs since I started and I'm happy with that. Everyone at work has noticed and one girl has even started exante herself. :)
The next 2 days will pass without a hitch as I'm working lates and not seeing the boyf so his massive manly appetite and junk food addiction won't sway my resolve.
Also very comfortably back in my size 12's. WAHEY!!
X

Well done Nat. Keep it up and you'll have a great loss this week.

IM IN THE ELEVENS!! Weighed this morning and I'm down to 11'13. WAHEY. The next stone bracket always feels good. 6 lbs till my bmi is classed as healthy. I can do this!!
X

Brilliant Nat! I love that feeling! Well done.

That's fabulous Nat well done :)

Oh Monday Monday. Nothing to look forward to apart from the weekly weigh!!
Today I am 11st10lbs bringing my grand total to 26lbs lost since the 20th of January. Slowley but sureley I'm getting there. :)

Just checked my bmi. 25.5 so close to being a healthy weight just 3lbs and no longer classed as overweight. Although the NHS calculator says I can weigh between 8st6 and 11st 6 I would be a walking skelton at anything under 10st. I got down to 10st5 before and I was a very comfortable slim size 10!! I will be very happy to lose 1 more stone.

I have 2 events in April where I shall be eating and drinking in April, both happen to be in the same week so I'm planning on coming off plan 15th-21st April. I reckon I can be in the 10s by then.
Can I get a woop woop!!
X

Just checked my bmi. 25.5 so close to being a healthy weight just 3lbs and no longer classed as overweight. Although the NHS calculator says I can weigh between 8st6 and 11st 6 I would be a walking skelton at anything under 10st. I got down to 10st5 before and I was a very comfortable slim size 10!! I will be very happy to lose 1 more stone.

I have 2 events in April where I shall be eating and drinking in April, both happen to be in the same week so I'm planning on coming off plan 15th-21st April. I reckon I can be in the 10s by then.
Can I get a woop woop!!
X

WOOP WOOP!!!! Well done on another loss, you're doing so well x

Woop woop Nat. you are doing amazingly well. So close to goal now, well done xx

Thanks Susie :)
My new order just arrived, got 50 orange and 50 raisin bars and the 50 red berry for free. Such an amazing deal!! This will see me through to target and beyond. Just hope 3 bars a day doesn't slow down my loss. More likely make me even more bunged up though. I'll be on the laxatives every night I reckon! :-s

Back