Naughty Boy

bigmeeky

I've been a naughty boy:(:(

I told myself I wouldnt stand on the scales until next Monday as I only started on Monday last (three full days ago). I told myself I should'nt do it and I should'nt, but I did.

10lb gone, I love the first week of VLCD, the motivation is high, there are instant results and I might not be getting helped back into the sea by friendly natives thinking I have been beached when I am here in January - whoop whoop :D

Thomson Holidays - Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado

Wow well done, 10lbs in such a short time is sooooo GOOD :) Keep it up and I hope it carrys on going down ready for your 'official' weigh in

xx

I thought it was going to be a food related naughty.

I must admit I weigh on a daily basis, no idea why. I think its purely habit now which isnt necessarily a bad thing coz I know when I do finally get to target I will need to keep an eye on my weight.

Well done on your loss so far. If its that good already imagine what it will be by the end of the week.

I thought it was going to be a food related naughty.

I must admit I weigh on a daily basis, no idea why. I think its purely habit now which isnt necessarily a bad thing coz I know when I do finally get to target I will need to keep an eye on my weight.

Well done on such a brilliant loss so far. If its that good already imagine what it will be by the end of the week.

Fanks

Cheers, I know the weigt drops in the first couple of days, thats the great thing about vlcd!

69 to go!

im normally the worst for weighing all day everyday... on my wii of all things lol. but i started lighterlife lite yesterday and the wii has actually been put away so i cannot. however the first thing i thought about was setting it up!!! i didnt, too much hassle lol. im hoping for a great result on tues.

well done though 10lbs is fantastic xx

Cheers Carrie

Carrie, thanks for that. Im sure LLL will be brilliant for you.

I cant resist the scales, ironically as I am piling the weight on I dont tend to look at them too often, only when its coming back off.

Mug eh lol!!

im exactly the same lol, when im bad im really bad so i go in2 denial lol. but as soon as ive started a vlcd i wanna jump on them every day even before and after i go to the loo!! well you do pee like a racehorse lol xx

Racehorse

im exactly the same lol, when im bad im really bad so i go in2 denial lol. but as soon as ive started a vlcd i wanna jump on them every day even before and after i go to the loo!! well you do pee like a racehorse lol xx

LOL, very true. Sadly thats where the similarity ends!!

Good luck

mines are boxed up and out of sight....
they are def not out of mind though lol xx

Great loss well done..... I weigh every morning, love those scales going down.

Back