naughty me!!

lillie

weighs a lot less
ive just been a really naughty girl ,i ordered some maintenance samples from lipotrim and when they arrived i couldnt help but open them straight away inside the brown envelope i could hear a faint and distant voice shoutng EAT ME it was the caramel bar at first i resisted but when i looked at the bbe it was for next week so i thought id just have a little peek to see what it looked like,it was a rather delicious looking yogurt covered bar needless to say i devoured it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was good ,now im worring, ive only had one shake today so should i leave the rest for today and just drink extra water or carry on as normal and do you think ill come out of ketosis? forgive me i have sinned xx

thats worth 10 hail Mary's and 2 our father's. You said the envelope was saying eat me yet you ate the bar, Im sure you'll be fine dont worry. Now go pray my child- and I will see you next month:px

Lol Lillie was it nice hun?!! Im sure you will be fine it wasnt a mcdonalds was it lol. mmmmm x

it was absolutely delicious ive just spoken to lipotrim as now the taste has gone i feel guilty he said a might be knocked out of ketosis but it all depends on the person i cant wait for maintainence now oh and ive given my other samples to my neighbours until oh gets home xx

hahahahaha do you not trust yourself? How many samples do you get? I might order some now! Off lipo website? x

Lol ill get them delivered somewhere else ! xx

Ive ordered them, excited now!! x

Lol hahahaha ur mad!!! Burning a few calories cant harm hun, although dont know about keeping you in ketosis! Was it that nice? Chocolately? Mmmm descride please lol! x

If you lose weight this week no prob, im having one of mine too!! Tut tut naughty lol!

oh god dont worry I have to go for a chineese meal tonight, compared to that, the guilt of a maintenance bar should be ok! hehe

I have been resisting my maintenance samples for ages now, its even harder now i know they are delicious!! they are the only food in the house too! It is cool of lipotrim to give free samples of each one, i am dying to try the soup, i wonder if it compares to the yummy chicken soup!

Dont worry bout the bar cuz i had one last wk and it didnt affect my weight loss. its still part of the LT range lol. i had a BIG nite out with my fam and didnt wana face the flapjacks so had the bar instead! Dont Panic!!!!

[Was it that nice? Chocolately? Mmmm descride please lol! x[/quote]
well it is a lot fatter than the flapjack quite oaty with raisins covered in a lovely covering of yogurt sorry tracy no hint of chocolate however they have also sent samples of chocolate whip, cream of veg soup, orange creme and summer fruits drink all of which are off to a coded safe (to which i dont know the code )very soon!! as to how much they cost as far as i can workout its just gone up to £11 a unit (7 servings) you will need 3 units per week for weight loss and 2 units per week for maintenance the units are not mixed so you will have to buy several different units for a variety and you have to order 4 or 6 units (2 weeks) in one go £4.95 for delivery or there is a list of suppliers with the samples my chemist is on there so hopefully there will be one near all of you hope that wasnt to confusing xx

I've just ordered my free samples! They will be shocked at all the requests for samples all of a sudden!!!

i feel really terrible now please dont let my moment of weakness make you all eat the maintainence stuff i feel really guilty now for doing so and if it knocks me out of ketosis im going to have to go through a couple of really hard days again it just isnt worth it xxlilliexx

Lol such a bad influence Lillie xx

Back