Nearly did it!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I. Argued with myself all morning about eating.. I stupidly looked in chris's fridge and his mum always buys nice things..

I resisted at that point but really really wanted a subway..

I actually went to subway bought chris a footlong and me a steak and cheeses melt, got back to his and thankfully I decided against it and gave it to his dad!!

Ever since I had the flapjacks I've contemplates eating...

I think it would be easier if I had of had the chicken soups this week, I miss them! So annoyed with the pharmasists for not giving me them like!!

well done on surviving your doing great

i cant believe u actually bought it, got it home, and didnt eat it!!!

u deserve a bloody medal!

WELLDONE haha

xx

wahey!!! well done! that's will power for ya! :)

lol well done! if that had been me and i had bought it i would of eaten it!! Well done for resisting!

That is amazing!! Well done you! x

i would of ate both, i would have sat in my car and ate 2 12" subways then cried all teh way home hahah

Well done Chelly, that's great will power. You're already half way to your goal so no point giving in now and messing things up. Keep up the good work and you will be at goal in no time!

WHOAH! well done! that takes guts!

i cant believe u actually bought it, got it home, and didnt eat it!!!

u deserve a bloody medal!

WELLDONE haha

xx

I second, third and fourth every word!! xx

:happy096: well done u xx

this is making me want a subway now lol

Well Done for resisting its so hard! 1 day i went into M&S 3 times and picked up food and put it down eventually had to run to my car!

wow well done - its so not worth it for a sub! Just think you can have them when you are done :) Must be a sub day today - i was slobbering over my mate's sub at work today!

Back