Nearly there - need to keep my mojo!

Spanx your pics are amazing - well done

Wowzers!

Thanks all! I'm almost back there - less than a stone to go. Feel so much better for getting the weight back off. I'll update my photos soon too!

Nominated for Woman of the Year in my group, so I've got to take the photos in to group next week. Funny how that still makes me want to retch - I feel like a completely new person now - well I am, I haven't been at my 'before' weight since June 2010!

You look fab. What an inspiration :)

K xx

OMG, You're journey with SW seems to be amazing. I'm on my 3rd week now and things seem to have completely slowed down, I'm not sure where I am going wrong. I'm eating loads of Fruit and Veg, do you have an tips?

Thank you Jay! You will find that things slow down after the first couple of weeks, but trust in the plan, eat lots of superfree foods, drink lots of fluid and, my consultant says, make sure you have at least 8 syns a day and the weight will come off.

I'm a tortoise, not a hare, but I know that with SW I've found a healthy eating plan that I can stick to for life - I try not to think that I'm on a diet, just that this is my normal eating pattern - and that means that I don't feel deprived. I also make sure that I don't beat myself up if I make a decision to go off plan for a night out, or a holiday - as I know the weight will come off eventually.

Good luck for your journey x

You look great well done

You are very inspirational I hope Slimming World works for me too... I am waiting for my voucher to come through as the doctor has referred me...

Thanks all!

Hope it works well for you Princess, just trust in the plan and I'm sure it will.

Had a great NSV last week - some friends posted pics on Facebook after a night out and I didn't want to immediately untag myself!

Quick update - nearly back to target, but it's one step forward, two steps back at the moment! Still, I need to celebrate how far I've come, so I thought I'd update this thread and post a comparison. This was me about 8lbs down after starting in June 2010:
Hideous2.jpg

And this was me last weekend at a wedding. First dress I've ever bought as an adult!

022.JPG

You look amazing! I bet you cant stop smiling :)

Back