Nearly there.

Sammy g

I'm excited as I have 13pounds to lose and that's me at my target weight. Been hard but worth it. Can't believe it's been nearly three months since I started CWP, time has flew by so quickly. I feel a lot better about myself now and have confidence which I never had before as I always wore baggy clothes. Also think I'm becoming addicted to the lemon bars lol. Love them with a cuppa lol.

Well done Sammy you look fantastic! ! I have around 20lbs left to loose until the target my cdc has set for me but id like to lose another 7lbs more than that, we'll see how it goes when I get there lol!!

Well done Sammy you look fantastic! ! I have around 20lbs left to loose until the target my cdc has set for me but id like to lose another 7lbs more than that, we'll see how it goes when I get there lol!!
Thanks. Think I might do the same, when I'm at my target weight there another few pounds I want to lose. As I'm going to rome for 7 nights and want to enjoy the food and if I lose less that my target weight i won't feel to bad if I gain weight lol, my thinking anyway lol. Well done on your weight lose and not long till your target weight. X

Wow, you look fantastic! Well done. I'm half way through my journey. 3 stone down, 3 more to go. It's pics like yours that keep me going:)

That's fab news! Well done, I have been struggling on day four today and having read through a few peoples posts about how long they have been going and the determination and strength that is put in has made my day seem a lot better!

I think I was feeling quite down that I am one of the minority in finding it really difficult, which is clearly not the case. It is a hard plan but sticking at it and not doubting yourself seems to be key.

Your before and afters are great!

Wow, you look fantastic! Well done. I'm half way through my journey. 3 stone down, 3 more to go. It's pics like yours that keep me going:)
Thanks very much, well done on your weight lost so far. Won't be long till you be putting yor pics up of before and after. How are you finding it?x

Congrats on ur loss. U will definitely reach ur target. Just keep going.
Thanks babypat, I will keep going, jjet my Cambridge consultant is on holiday so I won't had Been weighted in three weeks, so hopefully I'm at my target weight when she comes back. I haven't weighted myself as I know all scales are different. X

That's fab news! Well done, I have been struggling on day four today and having read through a few peoples posts about how long they have been going and the determination and strength that is put in has made my day seem a lot better!

I think I was feeling quite down that I am one of the minority in finding it really difficult, which is clearly not the case. It is a hard plan but sticking at it and not doubting yourself seems to be key.

Your before and afters are great!
Thanks carlyd88, been hard but well worth it. I do know how you feel, as the first week for me was bad, I did struggle. But I just went to bed early and had my three shakes and lots of water. The second week I felt great and wasn't hungry. Your right it s a hard pan but if u stick with it you will achieve great results, even if you think about cheating, just thing why u wanted to lose weight in the first place. You can do it. Take care x

Back