Need a real telling off!!!!!

alexisemma31

I've done really well and have had no problems sticking to the plan till this week.

I'm due on and have lost the battle with chocolate this week. I've eaten loads and even bought some from the shop. I cheated tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri and today!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Please give me a telling off. I'm due for weigh in on Tuesday. How can I limit the damage and get back on track?????:cry:

Nobody can tell you off, better than yourself, so whats done is done, learn by your error, n realise in yourself that your only fooling yourself by cheating as u termed it. So take your telling off and learn from it and get where you wants to be, as soon as possible. Or self trip yourself up n make it a longer journey or one that never is completed. Best of luck with whatever route you chooses. But YOU can do it, only YOU noboby else can

Hi Alex, Nope! Don't think that is going to do any good somehow!!..
After looking at your history of posts methinks something else is going on - perhaps not totally committed to the idea of dieting or, shall we say eating a healthier diet. Think the excuses will come thick and fast whatever happens.

Something that I remember being told in my younger years - there are two things that are hard in life - The first is to make up your mind what it is that you want to do - and the Second, which is the hardest - STICK to it!!

Think you still have to deal with the first one.

Take care....:)

Hi Alexisemma :)

There is still plenty of time to limit any damage. I recommend lots of water and melon. Don't beat yourself up and don't take negative comments or feelings to heart.

Perhaps you could think about how you will cope this time next month. Green days are good for PMS...carbs eaten little and often will keep your blood sugars on an even keel and you will be less likely to crave sugar. Good luck and take care :) x

Thank you so much for your posts. I'm not making excuses at all for my lapse, just needed a sharp kick up the backside to help me back on track.

I've been drinking like a fish. Planned my meals for the next few days. Done an hours Zumba this morning.

I'm definitely expecting a gain this week, but its only what I deserve.

Onwards and upwards!!

Good luck this wi! Hope it's not as bad as you think it will be!

Back