Need a restart Buddy ! Urgently

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by smeedee, 21 June 2007 Social URL.

1. smeedee

smeedee Member

Hi All :wave_cry:,

I'm relatively new to the forum. I started CD in Jan and went from 10.7st to 8.7st by March. Problem was I didn't do maintenance and after a recent op I've found myself back up to 9.11lb !! :cry:I am desperate to A) Stick with it on ss and B) keep the results I gained last time. Anyone out there starting today that fancies being a diet buddy I'd be desperate to hear from you

Dee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've just restarted ... after putting weight back on. And what has gotten me motivated is joining the fallen angels thread! I so wanted my gold star that i did not cheat at all yesterday ... and day 2 today - hoping for the same.

4. smeedee

smeedee Member

Fantastic how do I join that ?

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  6. smeedee

smeedee Member

Well Done !, well I've tagged a link, today I'm so far so good 1ltr down already. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.