Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Need a restart Buddy ! Urgently

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by smeedee, 21 June 2007 Social URL.

1. smeedee

smeedee Member

Hi All :wave_cry:,

I'm relatively new to the forum. I started CD in Jan and went from 10.7st to 8.7st by March. Problem was I didn't do maintenance and after a recent op I've found myself back up to 9.11lb !! :cry:I am desperate to A) Stick with it on ss and B) keep the results I gained last time. Anyone out there starting today that fancies being a diet buddy I'd be desperate to hear from you

Dee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've just restarted ... after putting weight back on. And what has gotten me motivated is joining the fallen angels thread! I so wanted my gold star that i did not cheat at all yesterday ... and day 2 today - hoping for the same.

4. smeedee

smeedee Member

Fantastic how do I join that ?

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  6. smeedee

smeedee Member

Well Done !, well I've tagged a link, today I'm so far so good 1ltr down already. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.