need a wee bit of advice

ww girly

ok so its my friends birthday this Friday and she absolutely loves chinease food so has invited our whole gang out 4 a wee chinease. The thing is its kinda a buffy and when im at a buffy I find I am far 2 good 2 myself and splurge!! Its called fill ur box 4 a fiver and you fill ur chinease tray with anything u want or a bit of everything!!The good thing tho is u dont get seconds so I wont b doin a double take as ya do when ur at buffys!!
But Im really worried about the points values coz I know chinease is very high in points:( can u tell me how much points u think I should try and save from now until thn?

thanx in advance

Hey there,, chinese is really quite low in points compared to other "takeaway" food. What I would do is save max points ie 4 every day till then and then on the day go light throughout the day with low or no point food. Then choose things like chowmein and avoid sweet and sour dishes with batter etc and you should be fine. Also earn some excercise points if your able.

Hope that helps,, enjoy it when it comes.xx

I would try to stick to plain rice and the stirfried veggies if you can - yummy but lower in points. If memory serves, chicken and mushroom dish is quite low too.

Also, maybe go to the gym and earn extra points beforehand? This would give the double whammy of earning extra points and also for a couple of hours after exercising you burn more calories.

Enjoy!!

xx

thanx girls!! im definately gonna try and save points and make time 2 exercise and save since I dont wanna spoil all my hard work with stayin on the plan the rest of the week!! cheers girls

my favourite dish from the chinease is actually sweet and sour chicken balls with chips !!! which is bad coz of all the batter!!
any1 hav any idea what points are in sweet and sour chicken balls and chips full portion??

how much points would a portion of chips be from the chinease tho?? I found sweet and sour chicken balls 2 be 10.5 points!

One portion of sweet and sour chicken balls is 10 points. Chips from the chip shop are 9 points so might be sensible to assume chips from the Chinese are the same.

Hope this helps.

yeah chicken balls are 10 but would you actually eat the whole portion, cos i normally have half a portion of everything...yum i love chinese sooo much

i think 1 of the best things to do as well as choosing a low point dish is to just take your time and eat it!! i always stuff myself thinking im starving and what im finished i feel like ill pop!! starting eating slower and mentally cutting the food portions in half on my plate.... and it actually works! xx

chicken and pinnaple is only 3 points and if u only eat a half portion of boiled rice thats another 3, and its fab!

Back