Need help to get through day 1

lostpolarbear

I've had a few days "off" over the weekend and although usually when I've had the odd. "Day off" I've been fine getting back on track no problem. I'm really struggling through today and just want to give up for the day eat chocolate, get a takeaway and start again tomorrow

Aww no continue i know its hard. Im having from tomorrow off until sunday due to me having to travel as an emergency and i pray i can get back on it! But remember how it feels to be in ketosis and how it feels great to loose weight and look good! Take a long bath, read a magazine try and occupy your mind as it will all be psychological xoxo good luck xoxo

It's never easy. Apart from when it is. :) Sometimes getting your head back in the Cambridge game is ridiculously easy, other times you wonder if you're ever going to manage it. :sigh: It's all in the state of mind, I've found. You need some distractions! Any chance you could go somewhere where there is no food on offer? Spend some time with a friend? Go for a walk? Find an old favourite DVD? Get in the bath? Colour your hair, paint your nails, clean out your wardrobe?

I've already failed ...badly. It's really not like me ive been pretty focused through out. I have 2 preschool children which means lots of Easter eggs in, my 1 year old was even trying to feed me chocolate. My hubby is on this with me too and even though he probably would have gone the day without eating I kind if initiated it and we ended up getting a takeaway. I'm like an addict, once I made the decision to eat I ate what I could (mainly sugary foods) I went crazy. But it's made me more determined now to get back on it properly tomorrow. I'm going to my mums tomorrow and she never has anything in lol, then in the evening I'm going to start making a teddy for my son so that will keep me entertained. I AM going to get there. I've had my blip and now I can move in until the end. I'm going to do the steps properly too to retrain my brain to eat properly.

I've already failed ...badly. It's really not like me ive been pretty focused through out. I have 2 preschool children which means lots of Easter eggs in, my 1 year old was even trying to feed me chocolate. My hubby is on this with me too and even though he probably would have gone the day without eating I kind if initiated it and we ended up getting a takeaway. I'm like an addict, once I made the decision to eat I ate what I could (mainly sugary foods) I went crazy. But it's made me more determined now to get back on it properly tomorrow. I'm going to my mums tomorrow and she never has anything in lol, then in the evening I'm going to start making a teddy for my son so that will keep me entertained. I AM going to get there. I've had my blip and now I can move in until the end. I'm going to do the steps properly too to retrain my brain to eat properly.

I've been on and off for ages now. Got to the stage where people are going on about how great I look so have become complacent. Still have weight to lose though!!! I'll start again properly tomorrow. We Will Do This!!!

I've been on and off for ages now. Got to the stage where people are going on about how great I look so have become complacent. Still have weight to lose though!!! I'll start again properly tomorrow. We Will Do This!!!

Same here thats exactly whats happened to me. Need to get focused again!!

Aww I'm glad it's not just me!! It's difficult when you get to a weight you are happy ish with but still have weight to lose. I got to normal BMI and got loads of compliments so when I have the days off I'd planned I went a bit mad. I've gained half a stone back just in under a week and I looked awful in the mirror this morning, have a stinking headache and feel sick from all what I ate the night before and when I came downstairs had to deal with cleaning up all the greasy mess from the Takeaway we had last night which made me feel even more sick and its only 07:30 bleh. I have no intention of eating today. Just going to drink plenty of water to flush it out my system.

I'm feeling strong today. Good luck everyone.

Aww I'm glad it's not just me!! It's difficult when you get to a weight you are happy ish with but still have weight to lose. I got to normal BMI and got loads of compliments so when I have the days off I'd planned I went a bit mad. I've gained half a stone back just in under a week and I looked awful in the mirror this morning, have a stinking headache and feel sick from all what I ate the night before and when I came downstairs had to deal with cleaning up all the greasy mess from the Takeaway we had last night which made me feel even more sick and its only 07:30 bleh. I have no intention of eating today. Just going to drink plenty of water to flush it out my system.

I'm feeling strong today. Good luck everyone.

Good luck!! That's my plan today too. Lots and lots of water. :)

My stomach is hurting so badly today. Really dont want to eat. Bleh x

How's everyone getting on so far ? I've had stomach cramps which had me rolling around in pain earlier. Worse than my labour pains. So really happy to not be eating today!!

As a new person I look at what you have lost already and think you have done a great job! I cant wait to feel the way you do and see the benefits of going without....

As a new person I look at what you have lost already and think you have done a great job! I cant wait to feel the way you do and see the benefits of going without....

Thank you. I don't feel great at the moment though after the week "off" I'm looking forward to the ketosis feeling though :)

So far i have had had two shakes and 4liters of water feeling weak but not too bad xoxo how r u? X

Brilliant well done. How have you got on since then? I've got through today with such ease compared to yesterday. I'm glad I'm through the worst day. It will be difficult next week as going to Hard Rock Cafe but were just going to have meat and veg (carb free) so should be fine as we've eaten out a few times before the "week off" and had just meat and veg and still lost a good amount so fingers crossed xx

Well definitely wasnt good today!! Hmmm...

But tomorrow is another day. Going sole source until I'm back in the groove.

Back