Need some motivation :(

tradmad

Hi, Ive been on WW since the 19th of June and was doing really well, loosing every week, but I can feel my old habits starting to creep back in, emotional eating being the biggest culprit! This is my 11th week, any motivational tips? I want to try and be at my goal weight before Christmas!

Would love if any seasoned pros had some advice

struggling! x

If you know what your trigger is for emotional eating then try to avoid it or do something else. Eg if you eat when your upset or bored then do something else (go running/gym/painting/crossword) just anything else! Or make sure you just over eat on fruit n veg - 0pp food!!

Only YOU can change your habits! You've said you've lost each week so perhaps dig out some old pics of your heavier self/old clothes and have them around the house or in your purse as a constant reminder of how far you've come BUT also of how easy it would be to ruin all your hard work :) good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cut up some veggie sticks and put them in the fridge, They are great zero heros you can snack on without the guilt.
Freeze up a peeled banana and then blitz it in a foodprosessor for some yummy filling guilt free banana 'ice cream'

Tell yourself everytime you feel yourself wanting to eat for reasons other than hunger that eating isn't going to change anything or make you feel any better. I have wee conversations with myself in my head like this all the time! Each time you do resist, give yourself a pat on the back and celebrate your achievements!

Hi, Ive been on WW since the 19th of June and was doing really well, loosing every week, but I can feel my old habits starting to creep back in, emotional eating being the biggest culprit! This is my 11th week, any motivational tips? I want to try and be at my goal weight before Christmas!

Would love if any seasoned pros had some advice

struggling! x

Hi I read someone's signiture on here and it really brought it home for me....

Nothing tastes as good as feeling skinny!!!

How true is that!!!

Kerry
=)..x

Back