need sw buddies apply within!

+2.... :-(

Draw a line Lisa, and well
Done kh21 x

Hello, can I join in?

I've been offline for ages, and most of my old buddies on here seem to have disappeared into the never-never. I've been on SW for a year now, I joined in Sept. 2011, and have lost almost 4st since then, (2lb to go for my 4st). Since Xmas last year I've spent a lot of time struggling and messing about and have only lost 2st from then til now, but I'm back in the right frame of mind now.
My body is being weird, so I never know what to expect on the scales. I had my appendix out about 6 months ago and they found endometriosis on it, so I've to have some sort of tests done, and my cycle has been all over the place. I'm on the depo so shouldn't really have a cycle, to be honest, but according to my doctor it's because of the endo. Although I did have treatment for CIN 3 cells on my cervix not so long ago so it could be that lol, I'm a regular medical encyclopaedia these days!
I'm hoping for that 4st mark this week, (I WI on Tuesdays) and hoping also to break out of the 14s, so I need at least 2.5lb. Wish me luck!

Of course you can join Mandy, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you on Tuesday x

Don't know if any if you are still looking at this post, but how are you all getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i join sw about 3 weeks ago and finding it very hard to get into but im going to do it because i hate being fat

good luck xmandydx on loseing that 2.5lb i will keep my fingers crossed for you

Hi can I join in? I am starting SW today and I live in Argentina so I am on my on. I will weigh in on Wednesday... I weigh 67 kg and my target is 54.

shonaw said:
i join sw about 3 weeks ago and finding it very hard to get into but im going to do it because i hate being fat

Good luck Shona, you'll soon get your head around it, are you doing EE? X

estefiposhi said:
Hi can I join in? I am starting SW today and I live in Argentina so I am on my on. I will weigh in on Wednesday... I weigh 67 kg and my target is 54.

If course you can join, I weigh in on a Thursday but got a lot more than you to lose lol good luck x

yes cause i found that is the best one to do but i have been naughter today which is worrieing me but if i have put on i will better next week

I have been reading through this thread and I admire you... Always so optimistic and cheerful. Honestly, I am finding it really difficult to start. I feel horrible about myself I don't look any good. Worst of all I don't know if I will ever get there. I am 13 kilograms overweight and spring is already here which means showing of some flesh... I know I have to be patient but I feel discouraged...

estefiposhi said:
I have been reading through this thread and I admire you... Always so optimistic and cheerful. Honestly, I am finding it really difficult to start. I feel horrible about myself I don't look any good. Worst of all I don't know if I will ever get there. I am 13 kilograms overweight and spring is already here which means showing of some flesh... I know I have to be patient but I feel discouraged...

The best advice I can give you is to plan your meals, if you wake up in the morning and you've nothing in the cupboard that's in the plan that's when you just eat whatever's there.
There are some amazing recipes on here and when I'm making them I usually get 4 portions out of them so I freeze 3 and that way I've always got something sorted for dinner. I buy plenty fresh fruit and veg (and frozen-cheaper and last longer).

Your heads got to be in the right place though, there's no point in starting half hearted, that way your preparing to fail.

I've tried every diet that's out there, but I can honestly say I don't feel hungry on this and I'm enjoying my food. Still have my Chinese meals i just choose wisely.

Together we can do this and soon you'll be at target IF you stick to the plan. I've got lots more than you to lose and have been a bit down losing just 1lb a couple of weeks in a row but I honestly can't believe I'm losing weight eating what I'm eating and enjoying it.

I'm always here if you need me x

jc1976 said:
The best advice I can give you is to plan your meals, if you wake up in the morning and you've nothing in the cupboard that's in the plan that's when you just eat whatever's there.
There are some amazing recipes on here and when I'm making them I usually get 4 portions out of them so I freeze 3 and that way I've always got something sorted for dinner. I buy plenty fresh fruit and veg (and frozen-cheaper and last longer).

Your heads got to be in the right place though, there's no point in starting half hearted, that way your preparing to fail.

I've tried every diet that's out there, but I can honestly say I don't feel hungry on this and I'm enjoying my food. Still have my Chinese meals i just choose wisely.

Together we can do this and soon you'll be at target IF you stick to the plan. I've got lots more than you to lose and have been a bit down losing just 1lb a couple of weeks in a row but I honestly can't believe I'm losing weight eating what I'm eating and enjoying it.

I'm always here if you need me x

Thanks for your support! I feel I am not alone in this. Sometimes you feel like you just need to say something so as to start afresh. I have just done a weekly menu to do shopping first thing tomorrow. Thanks again. This online support does work !!!!!!!

Hi there, how you getting on? I gained 1lb this week but I've been on holiday from work and in no routine so fingers crossed I can get rid of that 1lb plus another couple next week x

Leigh13x said:
hi all i would love a sw buddy to compare notes with and give/recieve support : )

Welcome Leigh, think most off the guys here have either fallen off the wagon or forgot about this post, so I'd love to buddie up with you x

Leigh13x said:
Aw that b great my name leanne x

Nice to meet you Leanne, so how you finding if? And if you don't mind me asking how much would you like to lose? X

Back