Extra Easy Need to get back on track HELP

kyliejade

Ok well after having a stressful and emotional past few weeks i really need to get back on track and lose 7lbs before my holiday (which is in 5weeks) im going away for 2weeks all inclusive.. thats a desaster waiting to happen right there! So i need this 7lbs off asap, any suggestions? Im doing extra easy.. would love some meal ideas and syn free or low syn sweet treats plz?

You can do it hun. Have a look through the food diary section on here to get some ideas. Good luck and it is achievable! X

How about the superfree soup? Heard that's really good for losses although not so good on the bowel and the bottom if you know what I mean ;-)

Just try and stock up on lots of super free fruit and veggies with lots of water and of course exercise ;-)

Also there's something called express success which is meant to give good losses but I haven't tried that but the concept is (I think) 2/3 super speed in every meal all snacks super free and take syns at highest value (regardless of what plan your following) x

Back